Anybody Out There Curious About The Truth?

Most people base their lives on lies. This has a very nasty result. Which is that when the truth comes along, such people don't want to hear it. They can't handle it. They will wish that they never heard it. And luckily for them, no forum that I am aware of will allow it to be spoken. Maybe, just maybe if enough people around here will say, "I want to know the truth," I will give you a way to find out what those truths are. I would tell you what they are here. But you would have to be high to think that this or any forum would allow it. Because they too base their lives on lies. Just like most other people.

What truth is eluding you?
Jabberwocky

The truth about what the frumious bandersnatch did to the slithy tove. I suspect that it wasn't as mimsy as we've been led to believe.
And Lewis Carrol smiles down upon you!

I've never read any of his works. But I have seen the movies. Everything was the opposite of truth. That wouldn't be the case with me.

So, your point is to drum up conversation about nothing....? I guess you are high.....

It is all of you who are doing the conversing. My whole point is finding those who want to know the truth and telling them where to discuss the matter with me. So far all I have gotten is conversation about everything but that.

Most people base their lives on lies. This has a very nasty result. Which is that when the truth comes along, such people don't want to hear it. They can't handle it. They will wish that they never heard it. And luckily for them, no forum that I am aware of will allow it to be spoken. Maybe, just maybe if enough people around here will say, "I want to know the truth," I will give you a way to find out what those truths are. I would tell you what they are here. But you would have to be high to think that this or any forum would allow it. Because they too base their lives on lies. Just like most other people.
What has Trump done now?

"American politics" and "truth" don't even belong in the same sentence together.
You just used American politics and truth in the same sentence.

Are you a Russian?

Only to point out that they don't belong in the same sentence together. Next, I am an American.

Are you talking real life or forum life? What truth do you think won't survive here and describe what makes you, personally, believe it IS a truth.

Sorry. But saying that the truth isn't allowed around here is the only way to say it. If you can't grasp that fact, there is nothing I can do for you.

I grasp things pretty well.. I just don't agree with your version of what you perceive to BE truth.
You have been "around here." for one day so your conclusion is a bit suspect from the git go. Have you had a thread or a post pulled from here that has lead you to your conclusion?
You haven't come up with a truth yet that I can even debate. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. May or may not be true. And you are entitled to it. Without substantiating the argument for it though, it ends there. A hypothesis.

So again, what TRUTH do you think will be extricated from view?

So, your point is to drum up conversation about nothing....? I guess you are high.....

It is all of you who are doing the conversing. My whole point is finding those who want to know the truth and telling them where to discuss the matter with me. So far all I have gotten is conversation about everything but that.
What qualifies you as the ultimate truth teller? Why should we trust you?

I pretty much know, from reading the other thread you just opened, where you would send us. I think most of the people here are too smart for your garbage. Hater, go home.

Are you talking real life or forum life? What truth do you think won't survive here and describe what makes you, personally, believe it IS a truth.

Sorry. But saying that the truth isn't allowed around here is the only way to say it. If you can't grasp that fact, there is nothing I can do for you.

I grasp things pretty well.. I just don't agree with your version of what you perceive to BE truth.
You have been "around here." for one day so your conclusion is a bit suspect from the git go. Have you had a thread or a post pulled from here that has lead you to your conclusion?
You haven't come up with a truth yet that I can even debate. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. May or may not be true. And you are entitled to it. Without substantiating the argument for it though, it ends there. A hypothesis.

So again, what TRUTH do you think will be extricated from view?

I TOLD you that it can't be discussed here. Why do you fail to grasp that. I have never found a forum where such things could be discussed. This one is no different. Need proof? Just look at the mighty tome of rules for this forum. All the other forums are the same. They all boil down to the same thing. That being "No free speech allowed."

Need more proof? I started a thread in the current events section called "Covering the statues." It took a matter of minutes for it to find its way to the shithole badlands section. I am still amazed that it wasn't deleted and me banned. But they managed to do the next best thing for speaking the truth. And that is nothing. Just imagine what would happen if I dared to tell any of you any more important truths around here.

What qualifies you as the ultimate truth teller? Why should we trust you?

First, just telling you what qualifies me in itself would surely get me banned in a heartbeat. Next, because believe it or not, I have FAR better things to do than to tell lies to idiots who are willingly ignorant.

I pretty much know, from reading the other thread you just opened, where you would send us. I think most of the people here are too smart for your garbage. Hater, go home.

Is my person email address where you were imagining? If not, go fuck yourself. Stop replying to my threads and muddying them up with your pointless stupidity.

Is my person email address where you were imagining? If not, go fuck yourself. Stop replying to my threads and muddying them up with your pointless stupidity.
You should be a politician. You've managed to talk for hours and have still said nothing.

Play Mystification for Me

I distrust people who won't be specific. They dishonestly create curiosity, suspense, and anticipation by such hocus pocus.
He's a white supremacist. Take a look at his other thread.

I am a White separatist. Not a White supremacist. White people just happen to be supreme. So if you are going to call me something, call me what I am. Don't parrot your stupidity to me.

How the fuck would I know what your "person" email address is? I am perfectly free to follow you around and reply to your threads, you piece of shit.

You should be a politician. You've managed to talk for hours and have still said nothing.

Neither will I tell you anything. Here. Deal with it.

How the fuck would I know what your "person" email address is? I am perfectly free to follow you around and reply to your threads, you piece of shit.

You are BANNED! That is as far as I'm concerned. Welcome to ignore land.

Having been on this message board for several years, I can tell you that you are full of shit. Unless your "truth" involves a violation of some simple rules, you can discuss it.

Looks to me like your first thread that got moved was NOT deleted, so in fact you were allowed to express your opinion. I don't see that you've got much to complain about, the topic and the opinions you expressed are somewhat controversial and in some quarters could shall we say inflame some passions and emotions. Which is why your thread got moved.

As for what is the truth, concerning white supremacy or separatism surely you realize you will not find many people these days who support either notion. So, speak your piece but I don't think you'll be banned or your thread erased just based on what your opinion happens to be. Might get moved like your first one did to avoid some nastiness to places where some nastiness is more tolerated, but as long as you don't break the posting rules I don't think you'l get banned until and unless you continue to post similar threads in forums where they do not belong.

Forum List

Back