Anybody Out There Curious About The Truth?

I always find these amusing. You claim to have some great "Truth", but spend time explaining why people who run forums won't let you tell us.

The teasing and the air of superiority is almost always plain.

If you know "The Truth", spit it out and let the chips fall where they may.

I have already let the "chips fall where they may" at a couple other forums. Where they fell is "BANNED!" I have said that if enough people out there want to know the truth, I will direct them to where it can be found. That will be in the form of emailing me to find out. I wonder. Who will be the first to sign on. But if I were to guess, nobody will. With that being the case, what makes any of you think you are worthy to know something you probably don't want to know to begin with.

Bullshit. This idea that there is some grand conspiracy to hide the truth is laughable.

Looks to me like your first thread that got moved was NOT deleted, so in fact you were allowed to express your opinion. I don't see that you've got much to complain about, the topic and the opinions you expressed are somewhat controversial and in some quarters could shall we say inflame some passions and emotions. Which is why your thread got moved.

As for what is the truth, concerning white supremacy or separatism surely you realize you will not find many people these days who support either notion. So, speak your piece but I don't think you'll be banned or your thread erased just based on what your opinion happens to be. Might get moved like your first one did to avoid some nastiness to places where some nastiness is more tolerated, but as long as you don't break the posting rules I don't think you'l get banned until and unless you continue to post similar threads in forums where they do not belong.
You are so patient. I want to grow up to be like you.

Looks to me like your first thread that got moved was NOT deleted, so in fact you were allowed to express your opinion. I don't see that you've got much to complain about, the topic and the opinions you expressed are somewhat controversial and in some quarters could shall we say inflame some passions and emotions. Which is why your thread got moved.

As for what is the truth, concerning white supremacy or separatism surely you realize you will not find many people these days who support either notion. So, speak your piece but I don't think you'll be banned or your thread erased just based on what your opinion happens to be. Might get moved like your first one did to avoid some nastiness to places where some nastiness is more tolerated, but as long as you don't break the posting rules I don't think you'l get banned until and unless you continue to post similar threads in forums where they do not belong.
You are so patient. I want to grow up to be like you.

Oh man, now I have to be all wise and wonderful.:rock:

The OP is just another uneducated fool who wants to blame the world's problems on Jews and "inferior" races.

And the entire "birds of different species do not flock together" is just bullshit repeated from Stormfront or similar source. A bit of research shoots that down quickly.

No great truth here. Just more hate and more trying to blame someone else for his own failure.

There are people who love to say or write outrageous things just to stir somebody else up. So, does this guy really believe this racist stuff or is he just trying to start trouble? Either way, IMHO he ain't worth talking to or even reading what he posts. IOW, he's a waste of my time = Ignore button.

Are you talking real life or forum life? What truth do you think won't survive here and describe what makes you, personally, believe it IS a truth.

Sorry. But saying that the truth isn't allowed around here is the only way to say it. If you can't grasp that fact, there is nothing I can do for you.

I grasp things pretty well.. I just don't agree with your version of what you perceive to BE truth.
You have been "around here." for one day so your conclusion is a bit suspect from the git go. Have you had a thread or a post pulled from here that has lead you to your conclusion?
You haven't come up with a truth yet that I can even debate. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. May or may not be true. And you are entitled to it. Without substantiating the argument for it though, it ends there. A hypothesis.

So again, what TRUTH do you think will be extricated from view?

I TOLD you that it can't be discussed here. Why do you fail to grasp that. I have never found a forum where such things could be discussed. This one is no different. Need proof? Just look at the mighty tome of rules for this forum. All the other forums are the same. They all boil down to the same thing. That being "No free speech allowed."

Need more proof? I started a thread in the current events section called "Covering the statues." It took a matter of minutes for it to find its way to the shithole badlands section. I am still amazed that it wasn't deleted and me banned. But they managed to do the next best thing for speaking the truth. And that is nothing. Just imagine what would happen if I dared to tell any of you any more important truths around here.

I went and look at the statue thread. It appears that they haven't silenced you, rather confined the thread to an area where it would offend the least amount of people.
Considering the racist tone, I too am amazed it wasn't deleted and you banned.....

Are you talking real life or forum life? What truth do you think won't survive here and describe what makes you, personally, believe it IS a truth.

Sorry. But saying that the truth isn't allowed around here is the only way to say it. If you can't grasp that fact, there is nothing I can do for you.

I grasp things pretty well.. I just don't agree with your version of what you perceive to BE truth.
You have been "around here." for one day so your conclusion is a bit suspect from the git go. Have you had a thread or a post pulled from here that has lead you to your conclusion?
You haven't come up with a truth yet that I can even debate. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. May or may not be true. And you are entitled to it. Without substantiating the argument for it though, it ends there. A hypothesis.

I TOLD you that it can't be discussed here. Why do you fail to grasp that. I have never found a forum where such things could be discussed. This one is no different. Need proof? Just look at the mighty tome of rules for this forum. All the other forums are the same. They all boil down to the same thing. That being "No free speech allowed."

Need more proof? I started a thread in the current events section called "Covering the statues." It took a matter of minutes for it to find its way to the shithole badlands section. I am still amazed that it wasn't deleted and me banned. But they managed to do the next best thing for speaking the truth. And that is nothing. Just imagine what would happen if I dared to tell any of you any more important truths around here.

I went and look at the statue thread. It appears that they haven't silenced you, rather confined the thread to an area where it would offend the least amount of people.
Considering the racist tone, I too am amazed it wasn't deleted and you banned.....
Racists don't get banned here, but it seems there is just a pile of them coming in this week. Since Charlottesville, I hear some platforms are "cleaning up" and removing some of these separatist and white nationalist groups. I hope they don't find this a comfortable haven. So I've been sputtering and cussing and behaving entirely un-Poppins-like when I smell one. Not so proud of myself but dang, I can't abide these people.

Having been on this message board for several years, I can tell you that you are full of shit. Unless your "truth" involves a violation of some simple rules, you can discuss it.

The rule I have a problem with is the rule against speaking the truth. That is a rule that is very difficult to work your way around.

Your opinions are wrong.

No. they didn't silence me. They just did the next best thing by moving it to the badlands. Also, just because liars find the truth "offensive" is no reason to treat it as anything other than truth.

Most people base their lives on lies. This has a very nasty result. Which is that when the truth comes along, such people don't want to hear it. They can't handle it. They will wish that they never heard it. And luckily for them, no forum that I am aware of will allow it to be spoken. Maybe, just maybe if enough people around here will say, "I want to know the truth," I will give you a way to find out what those truths are. I would tell you what they are here. But you would have to be high to think that this or any forum would allow it. Because they too base their lives on lies. Just like most other people.

Have you been lied to a lot? Maybe forum sites aren't for you. What truth is eluding you?

The problem isn't people lying to me. They aren't able to. At least not to where I would believe them. The problem is when I try to tell the truth. It just isn't allowed.
Try it sometime.

You may be surprised.

I always find these amusing. You claim to have some great "Truth", but spend time explaining why people who run forums won't let you tell us.

I have already let the "chips fall where they may" at a couple other forums. Where they fell is "BANNED!" I have said that if enough people out there want to know the truth, I will direct them to where it can be found. That will be in the form of emailing me to find out. I wonder. Who will be the first to sign on. But if I were to guess, nobody will. With that being the case, what makes any of you think you are worthy to know something you probably don't want to know to begin with.

Bullshit. This idea that there is some grand conspiracy to hide the truth is laughable.

Reread the forum rules. Either here or at any other forum. Basically what it is all getting at is "no truth allowed." Why? Because in a culture based on lies, the truth can't be viewed as anything other than "offensive."

Having been on this message board for several years, I can tell you that you are full of shit. Unless your "truth" involves a violation of some simple rules, you can discuss it.

The rule I have a problem with is the rule against speaking the truth. That is a rule that is very difficult to work your way around.

I have a problem with rules that say I cannot speak the truth too. But I have not seen that rule here.

Most people base their lives on lies. This has a very nasty result. Which is that when the truth comes along, such people don't want to hear it. They can't handle it. They will wish that they never heard it. And luckily for them, no forum that I am aware of will allow it to be spoken. Maybe, just maybe if enough people around here will say, "I want to know the truth," I will give you a way to find out what those truths are. I would tell you what they are here. But you would have to be high to think that this or any forum would allow it. Because they too base their lives on lies. Just like most other people.

If YOU think YOU know what the truth is, the truth is you're an idiot. Get off the drugs, kid.

Racists don't get banned here, but it seems there is just a pile of them coming in this week. Since Charlottesville, I hear some platforms are "cleaning up" and removing some of these separatist and white nationalist groups. I hope they don't find this a comfortable haven. So I've been sputtering and cussing and behaving entirely un-Poppins-like when I smell one. Not so proud of myself but dang, I can't abide these people.

Yep Trump's response to Charlottesville has drawn all the racist out of the woodwork thinking that Trump has no made them relevant again... that is until their personal information is exposed and they start to get disowned by their family, kicked out of colleges, and fired from their jobs. Then they start to cry.

Yep Trump's response to Charlottesville has drawn all the racist out of the woodwork thinking that Trump has no made them relevant again... that is until their personal information is exposed and they start to get disowned by their family, kicked out of colleges, and fired from their jobs. Then they start to cry.

Charlottesville is a tragedy. And a comedy. It is hard to take guys seriously when they claim to be the Master Race while marching with tiki torches.

Charlottesville is a tragedy. And a comedy. It is hard to take guys seriously when they claim to be the Master Race while marching with tiki torches.

Maybe they thought Frankenstein was going to show up?

:dunno:

Maybe they thought Frankenstein was going to show up?

:dunno:

In most of the movies I have seen, the torch carrying villagers were ignorant and superstitious. Well, now that you mention it...

Reread the forum rules. Either here or at any other forum. Basically what it is all getting at is "no truth allowed." Why? Because in a culture based on lies, the truth can't be viewed as anything other than "offensive."
Then you are not telling the truth about telling the truth because this forum doesn't allow the truth to be told....Gottcha....

Forum List

Back