Anybody Out There Curious About The Truth?

I grasp things pretty well.. I just don't agree with your version of what you perceive to BE truth.
You have been "around here." for one day so your conclusion is a bit suspect from the git go. Have you had a thread or a post pulled from here that has lead you to your conclusion?
You haven't come up with a truth yet that I can even debate. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. May or may not be true. And you are entitled to it. Without substantiating the argument for it though, it ends there. A hypothesis.

So again, what TRUTH do you think will be extricated from view?

I TOLD you that it can't be discussed here. Why do you fail to grasp that. I have never found a forum where such things could be discussed. This one is no different. Need proof? Just look at the mighty tome of rules for this forum. All the other forums are the same. They all boil down to the same thing. That being "No free speech allowed."

Need more proof? I started a thread in the current events section called "Covering the statues." It took a matter of minutes for it to find its way to the shithole badlands section. I am still amazed that it wasn't deleted and me banned. But they managed to do the next best thing for speaking the truth. And that is nothing. Just imagine what would happen if I dared to tell any of you any more important truths around here.

I went and look at the statue thread. It appears that they haven't silenced you, rather confined the thread to an area where it would offend the least amount of people.
Considering the racist tone, I too am amazed it wasn't deleted and you banned.....
Racists don't get banned here, but it seems there is just a pile of them coming in this week. Since Charlottesville, I hear some platforms are "cleaning up" and removing some of these separatist and white nationalist groups. I hope they don't find this a comfortable haven. So I've been sputtering and cussing and behaving entirely un-Poppins-like when I smell one. Not so proud of myself but dang, I can't abide these people.

Yep Trump's response to Charlottesville has drawn all the racist out of the woodwork thinking that Trump has no made them relevant again... that is until their personal information is exposed and they start to get disowned by their family, kicked out of colleges, and fired from their jobs. Then they start to cry.

Charlottesville is a tragedy. And a comedy. It is hard to take guys seriously when they claim to be the Master Race while marching with tiki torches.
Oh come now, the city has an ordinance about open burning and that is what a big torch does, a Tiki is light a lighter at a concert...They were cute though...Not the fascist...

Last edited:
There may be one great truth, and, if there is, no one knows it.
Otherwise, Ayn Rand may be right.....

I TOLD you that it can't be discussed here. Why do you fail to grasp that. I have never found a forum where such things could be discussed. This one is no different. Need proof? Just look at the mighty tome of rules for this forum. All the other forums are the same. They all boil down to the same thing. That being "No free speech allowed."

Need more proof? I started a thread in the current events section called "Covering the statues." It took a matter of minutes for it to find its way to the shithole badlands section. I am still amazed that it wasn't deleted and me banned. But they managed to do the next best thing for speaking the truth. And that is nothing. Just imagine what would happen if I dared to tell any of you any more important truths around here.

I went and look at the statue thread. It appears that they haven't silenced you, rather confined the thread to an area where it would offend the least amount of people.
Considering the racist tone, I too am amazed it wasn't deleted and you banned.....
Racists don't get banned here, but it seems there is just a pile of them coming in this week. Since Charlottesville, I hear some platforms are "cleaning up" and removing some of these separatist and white nationalist groups. I hope they don't find this a comfortable haven. So I've been sputtering and cussing and behaving entirely un-Poppins-like when I smell one. Not so proud of myself but dang, I can't abide these people.

Yep Trump's response to Charlottesville has drawn all the racist out of the woodwork thinking that Trump has no made them relevant again... that is until their personal information is exposed and they start to get disowned by their family, kicked out of colleges, and fired from their jobs. Then they start to cry.

Charlottesville is a tragedy. And a comedy. It is hard to take guys seriously when they claim to be the Master Race while marching with tiki torches.

Maybe they thought Frankenstein was going to show up?

:dunno:

Anti-Semites!

Are you talking real life or forum life? What truth do you think won't survive here and describe what makes you, personally, believe it IS a truth.

Sorry. But saying that the truth isn't allowed around here is the only way to say it. If you can't grasp that fact, there is nothing I can do for you.

Having been on this message board for several years, I can tell you that you are full of shit. Unless your "truth" involves a violation of some simple rules, you can discuss it.

The rule I have a problem with is the rule against speaking the truth. That is a rule that is very difficult to work your way around.

I have a problem with rules that say I cannot speak the truth too. But I have not seen that rule here.

That is what they say. They just bury it with different jargon.

Are you talking real life or forum life? What truth do you think won't survive here and describe what makes you, personally, believe it IS a truth.

Sorry. But saying that the truth isn't allowed around here is the only way to say it. If you can't grasp that fact, there is nothing I can do for you.
If saying the truth isn't allowed around here is true, you wouldn't be able to say it. But you said it and it was allowed, so you must be telling a lie.

Having been on this message board for several years, I can tell you that you are full of shit. Unless your "truth" involves a violation of some simple rules, you can discuss it.

The rule I have a problem with is the rule against speaking the truth. That is a rule that is very difficult to work your way around.

I have a problem with rules that say I cannot speak the truth too. But I have not seen that rule here.

That is what they say. They just bury it with different jargon.

No. They have rules to maintain a civil website. YOu can speak the truth.

Forum List

Back