Any one tried love spells before?

contented

Rookie
May 27, 2013
Has anyone tried any love spells before? How did it work? and pls share you experiences and results from the love spells...

I did..once

I took my troubles down to Madame Rue
You know that gypsy with the gold-capped tooth?
She's got a pad down on Thirty-Fourth and Vine
Sellin' little bottles of Love Potion No. 9

I told her that I was a flop with chicks
I've been this way since 1956
She looked at my palm, and she made a magic sign
She said, what you need is Love Potion No. 9

She bent down and turned around and gave me a wink
She said, I'm gonna make it up right here in the sink
It smelled like turpentine, it looked like Indian ink
I held my nose, I closed my eyes, I took a drink

I didn't know if it was day or night
I started kissin' everything in sight
But when I kissed that cop down at Thirty-Fourth and Vine
He broke my little bottle of Love Potion No. 9

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJ8b7iEgJog]The Searchers - Love Potion No. 9 (Lyrics) - YouTube[/ame]

Mrs. H. is an aromatherapist. When my cousin was in the dating mode and looking for a long-term g/f, he asked her for a scented oil blend that would help him attract a mate.

One of his dates asked him about the cologne he was wearing... she said "my gosh- that aroma is going right to my clitoris!"

True story, bro. :D

scent is one of the greatest senses and the most remembered....i am not sure i would say spells backfire like this but as a witch i find spells to be mostly mumbled jumbled stuff....i love spells off the nets....but i digress...

if you want a man to love/lust after you...here is a non witchy secret....evil smile....

sometimes during the evening..excuse yourself to the ladies room...take your natural musk and dab behind your ears and around your neck...down towards the collar bone...lean in close and its over ....

Mrs. H. is an aromatherapist. When my cousin was in the dating mode and looking for a long-term g/f, he asked her for a scented oil blend that would help him attract a mate.

One of his dates asked him about the cologne he was wearing... she said "my gosh- that aroma is going right to my clitoris!"

Good grief, I hope he didn't keep that one! :eek: I'm talking about the girl, not the scent.

Just my opinion.

Has anyone tried any love spells before? How did it work? and pls share you experiences and results from the love spells...

I've heard tell that if you flash wads of a green paper known as "US Currency" it can open many doors for ya.

:eusa_whistle:

As a woman I will tell you that can really help. It won't necessarily get you the girl, but it sure won't hurt, either. :)

Although I stupidly bypassed every rich man who ever wanted me. My Dad always told me, "It's just as easy to love a rich man as a poor man," but I didn't listen. And it's causing me some serious hardship right now! : (

At an aromatherapy workshop in Virginia, I learned how to extract the essential oils from plants. Cleopatra used the essential oil of the persimmon as a perfume to aid in seducing Marc Anthony. I found some ripe persimmons that year and extracted the essential oils from them. It is quite nice.

You are not meant to cast a spell for personal gain. Rules don't allow for it. If you do, be prepared for it to backfire.

Nonsense. Witches cast spells on their enemies all the time, the personal gain being getting rid of their enemy, or neutralizing their enemy. The only problem they run into is a more powerful witch. But mere mortals?? Pfft...

Last edited:

The only thing I ever did was share a love spell from one of my books with a lonely man I work with. I didn't do the spell for him, I just gave him the instructions. He claims to have followed it to the letter, but there were no results.

It might work better if I had done the spell for him, but I think I know what the problem is. It's me he's sweet on! :eek: But spells don't work on me! Plus he needs to take more frequent baths, that would increase his sex appeal greatly. : )

Good grief, I hope he didn't keep that one! :eek: I'm talking about the girl, not the scent.

Just my opinion.

Oh no. He went on to date several gals and landed a gorgeous extremely nice person. They're a great couple. Been married about 10 years now. :thup:

You are not meant to cast a spell for personal gain. Rules don't allow for it. If you do, be prepared for it to backfire.
Yeah, i think what you mean by personal gain is ( wrong motive ). You ulterior motive before having a spell cast must be positive.

Nonsense. Witches cast spells on their enemies all the time, the personal gain being getting rid of their enemy, or neutralizing their enemy. The only problem they run into is a more powerful witch. But mere mortals?? Pfft...
Black magic spells are meant to do evil, while the white magic spells are meant to do good and bring about solution to problematic situations.

I have personally used some white magic love spell from a caster merujhaspell who's originally based here in CA area, . I remembered that the moon magic spell( which is done on a full moon) that was performed also brought in results in my situation after a lot of patience and positivity. Sometimes, self casting works but if it's done correctly but it's safe and much better to use a genuine professional in the craft to avoid mistakes.

Witches are mortals.

Forum List

Back