Turley: Democrats attempt to destroy Democracy.

1705173431589.png

Since he sometimes appears on Fox we will get the usual suspects dismiss all of this based solely on that, despite the fact he has never voted for Trump and has been a lifelong Democrat.

He nails it. Spells out exactly how the left is trying to use the courts to deny millions their right to vote for their chosen candidate for President. This is why even many prominent Democrats are running away from this un-American tactic by Democrats.

Turley. Jonathan Turley.​

:auiqs.jpg:

Which one of you losers resurrected a smelly old sock?

Since he sometimes appears on Fox we will get the usual suspects dismiss all of this based solely on that, despite the fact he has never voted for Trump and has been a lifelong Democrat.

He nails it. Spells out exactly how the left is trying to use the courts to deny millions their right to vote for their chosen candidate for President. This is why even many prominent Democrats are running away from this un-American tactic by Democrats.

And I'm suppose to take this person's opinion as fact ? I suppose having someone who wants to be dictator like trump doesn't represent a threat to that democracy. I'm betting someone who's caused this much trouble for the country is more of a threat than anything the courts do in the name of justice.

And I'm suppose to take this person's opinion as fact ? I suppose having someone who wants to be dictator like trump doesn't represent a threat to that democracy. I'm betting someone who's caused this much trouble for the country is more of a threat than anything the courts do in the name of justice.
No, I never expect brainfart Dimwingers to ever consider anything not fed them by their handlers.

But I will put Turley's expertise over yours any day, Simp. I would ask you to quote Trump saying he wants to be a dictator, but we all know you are lying.

Forum List

Back