Any one tried love spells before?

While watching Blair Witch project, I was rooting for the witch. I thought it was such a great ending when all of the annoying stupid college kids died.

I hang the little stick figures up in my yard for halloween. Along with a few broken naked dolls hanging from the trees. No other decorations. The kids make big detours around my house.

You know what the best part of the Blair Witch Project was for me? I saw it at a movie theater, not at home. The movie was getting very intense, the college kids were freaking out, and one of them, Josh, had gone astray or something. A couple of the others were saying, "We've got to find Josh." "Where's Josh!" that sort of thing. Then some guy in the movie audience yells out, "Fuck Josh!!!" :eek: ROFLMAO It was so damn funny. The whole audience laughed.

Like, "Fuck Josh!! Get the hell out of there and save yourselves!!!" :lol:

Last edited:
If it's love you're seeking, dab a few drops of sweat from a bullfrog behind both of your ears. Works every time and for some reason, blue eyed blonde haired girls with big tits won't leave you alone.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10gH-bC3iXo]Carlos Santana - Black Magic Woman (Studio Version) - YouTube[/ame]

All I can do is laugh. You have a bunch of so called adult liberals who believe in witch craft and voodoo.
And yet ridicule belief in God. I bet you clowns think Harry Potter is an autobiography.
Nobody else finds this ironic?

Well at least I now have a list of people I can totally disregard when it comes down to any serious conversation about our country.
What a bunch of freaks!!!

Who ridiculed belief in God? I have not talked about God at all, and here you are trying to tell me what I believe? Talk about someone who should be disregarded in a serious conversation about our country, you fit the bill.

OK,I'll admit I painted with a broad brush on that one.
But seriously,how can anyone believe in witches and warlocks.
You might as well believe in the Tooth Fairy and Santa Claus.

Some might want to argue that the use of herbs and what not constitutes witch craft.
I say BS.

All I can do is laugh. You have a bunch of so called adult liberals who believe in witch craft and voodoo.
And yet ridicule belief in God. I bet you clowns think Harry Potter is an autobiography.
Nobody else finds this ironic?

Well at least I now have a list of people I can totally disregard when it comes down to any serious conversation about our country.
What a bunch of freaks!!!

Who ridiculed belief in God? I have not talked about God at all, and here you are trying to tell me what I believe? Talk about someone who should be disregarded in a serious conversation about our country, you fit the bill.

Some might want to argue that the use of herbs and what not constitutes witch craft.
I say BS.

YOu have no trouble believing Jesus turned water into wine, Moses parted the Red Sea, and other biblical miracles. But you don't believe that witches can do anything?

So all the divine power comes from only one God, and no other power exists?

That's funny.

I say BS.

YOu have no trouble believing Jesus turned water into wine, Moses parted the Red Sea, and other biblical miracles. But you don't believe that witches can do anything?

That's funny.

Who said I believed in God?

I say BS.

That's funny.

Who said I believed in God?

You certainly were quick enough to say we "ridiculed" belief in God. If we had been discussing praying for someone, would you have stopped in to make snide remarks?

Forum List

Back