Any one tried love spells before?

Has anyone tried any love spells before? How did it work? and pls share you experiences and results from the love spells...

No, but I do have some rather rare ingredients for Draconic spells, if you're interested. :tongue:

Yea...

... Uncle Ferd used to strike out with womens...

... den Granny put a love spell on him...

... now he gets alla womens he wants...

... problem is - only the fat girls want him now.
:tongue:

Sounds like Uncle Ferd needs to learn to love fat girls.

:razz:

Sounds like kooshdouche needs to lose a few -- tons.

Actually, no. I have a tendency to gain weight, but I constantly battle against it. And succeed.

My bmi is currently within the normal range. Sorry to disappoint you.

: )

What you gonna do now, follow me around the forum and pick on me? I'm beginning to think you have a crush on me. : )

Damn! See what happens when a real witch starts casting love spells around? You never know what you're going to latch onto. I'm going to have to whip up an antidote, pronto!

ROFLMAO

Last edited:
You are not meant to cast a spell for personal gain. Rules don't allow for it. If you do, be prepared for it to backfire.

Nonsense. Witches cast spells on their enemies all the time, the personal gain being getting rid of their enemy, or neutralizing their enemy. The only problem they run into is a more powerful witch. But mere mortals?? Pfft...

Not sure what sort of witches you have been talking to. But likely it is just some idiots claiming to be all powerful.

Remember the rule of Threes. That basic premise is in many pagan faiths.

What you send out comes back threefold.

Beyond that, manipulation of the emotions of others is simply wrong.

Actually, no. I have a tendency to gain weight, but I constantly battle against it. And succeed.

What you gonna do now, follow me around the forum and pick on me? I'm beginning to think you have a crush on me. : )

Damn! See what happens when a real witch starts casting love spells around? You never know what you're going to latch onto. I'm going to have to whip up an antidote, pronto!

ROFLMAO

There's some pickled newt tails and dried eyestems in my inventory if you're looking to turn him into a frog. :razz:

You are not meant to cast a spell for personal gain. Rules don't allow for it. If you do, be prepared for it to backfire.

Nonsense. Witches cast spells on their enemies all the time, the personal gain being getting rid of their enemy, or neutralizing their enemy. The only problem they run into is a more powerful witch. But mere mortals?? Pfft...

Not sure what sort of witches you have been talking to. But likely it is just some idiots claiming to be all powerful.

What's this "pagan faith" business? Do you think real witches care about pagan faiths? or worry about spells coming back threefold? Yeah, if you anger a more powerful witch or warlock, you might have a problem. But mere humans? Pffft.

Witches depend on people not believing in them. It allows them to fly under the radar.

;)

So you are a witch that is not human? A different species?

I did not say I was a witch, but yes, real witches are not human. They are a different species. Very similar, but with essential differences.

I don't believe psychopaths are human either. They lack normal human emotions and the ability to care for anything but themselves. They may look like humans, but...they're not, really.

In fact, witches are more like psychopaths than humans. They're cold. That's why they're so scary.

Very, very scary. I mean, who else eats children???? :eek:

Last edited:

ROFLMAO

There's some pickled newt tails and dried eyestems in my inventory if you're looking to turn him into a frog. :razz:

Very tempting. Very, very tempting.

Witches depend on people not believing in them. It allows them to fly under the radar.

;)

I did not say I was a witch, but yes, real witches are not human. They are a different species. Very similar, but with essential differences.

I don't believe psychopaths are human either. They lack normal human emotions and the ability to care for anything but themselves. They may look like humans, but...they're not, really.

In fact, witches are more like psychopaths than humans. They're cold. That's why they're so scary.

Eating children is the only thing I like about witches.

Whoaaaa!!!! Are you a warlock? Come on, admit it, you're a warlock, aren't you? I can't imagine who else would react positively to the concept of eating children! : )

Attachments

• $warlock.jpg
    $warlock.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Has anyone tried any love spells before? How did it work? and pls share you experiences and results from the love spells...

I knew a gal a lifetime ago who was a teacher out at either Slocum or Elkhart ISD, and she had a gris gris woman from Tyler who was helping her out with love potions on the superintendent. It worked for a while, then the teacher ran out of money.

What's this "pagan faith" business? Do you think real witches care about pagan faiths? or worry about spells coming back threefold? Yeah, if you anger a more powerful witch or warlock, you might have a problem. But mere humans? Pffft.

So you are claiming witches are a separate species? I guess they are like vampires, werewolves and other boogiemen?

A witch is simply someone who manipulates natural or divine energies. The intent determines whether they are black or white, not the energies themselves.

You said you are immune to spells? What is one of those more powerful witches or warlocks (btw, "warlock" is another creation of fiction, witches are either gender) tries to cast a spell? Are your protections so powerful they can turn aside their spells?

So much of what you are saying reeks of Hollywood and role playing games, not reality. The main alternative is that you are a fundamentalist Christian looking to discredit actual witches.

Someone who eats babies or lives to harm others has serious mental problems.

Whoaaaa!!!! Are you a warlock? Come on, admit it, you're a warlock, aren't you? I can't imagine who else would react positively to the concept of eating children! : )

I have been a witch. I have also challenged more than a few of these "Witch/Warlock" types to do me harm. I am still happy, healthy and alive.

Forum List

Back