Any love for Mike Pence?

If there is any single group....in my view......who have discounted their brand by endorsing Tangerine Man.....it is the Christianists. Specifically those who call themselves "evangelical".
Evangelicals got what they wanted.

Mike Pence looks like he will run against Trump, and is critical of Trump for expecting him to single handedly overturn the election and upset Trump has praised Putin in the past.

I do feel bad for Mike, after all, if he had tried to overturn the election it would not have worked and likely become a far bigger fiasco for the GOP. But for this he has been demonized. As for him being critical of Trump praising Putin at various times, no arguments there.

Trouble is, Mike has zero charisma and is identified more with the establishment as where Trump is viewed as an outsider ready to fight the establishment. These are big obstacles to overcome. Pence may not be able to do anything about the charisma issue, but he can begin to blast away at Trump for not building the wall like he promised, failing to overturn Obamacare with a full GOP Congress, and promising to lock up Hillary with no success. And lastly, he could blast away at Trump for his spending. What I do know is that unless Mike is able to connect with the anti-establishment using these types of tactics, he had no chance.

I'm guessing he has zero support here based upon what I've seen thus far.

Am I right?

What I do know is that perhaps Trump was the only candidate who could have beaten Hillary in 2016, but today with the country the way it is in such bad shape, I feel like Trump may be the only candidate who might not be able to beat Biden based on all the Trump hate successfully generated over the years by the Left. Virtually anyone else could easily beat Diaper Joe.
huh? you think anyone but Trump could beat byedim?

he may be the only one who can... and HE knows what the score is better than anyone due to all he has experienced at the hands of the demonic ones...

DeSantis could do it... but he may not run...

Pence is a moron to go against a popular person like Trump who did an excellent job as president... Who the hell will vote for him?

dims disenchanted w/ byedim?

well, there probably are a lot of those... but that's not enough to win

Sorry bout that,

1. None.
2. What a phony baloney.
3. Stiff Mike, should just fade away.
4. If he is a glutton for punishment bring it on Mikie!
5. He won't last past a debate.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I tend to agree

and the Trumpers will never forget how he betrayed Trump and turned the election falsely over to the Thief party

sheez... unbelievable how clueless some people are...

Pence left the Catholic Church

why wouldn't he leave... other good things?

Sorry bout that,

1. It will come out one day the election was stolen, clearly stolen.
2. And when that day comes Pence will have to ride out on his horse into the sunset.
3. A tremendous weigh will befall on him, not known before in American Politics.
4. G-D help him, cause no one else will.
5. Its best he isn't Catholic, they too will end up turning on him too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. It will come out one day the election was stolen, clearly stolen.
2. And when that day comes Pence will have to ride out on his horse into the sunset.
3. A tremendous weigh will befall on him, not known before in American Politics.
4. G-D help him, cause no one else will.
5. Its best he isn't Catholic, they too will end up turning on him too.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
If Pence had listened to Trump, he would have gone down in infamy

At least he left with some of his dignity in tact

Mike Pence looks like he will run against Trump, and is critical of Trump for expecting him to single handedly overturn the election and upset Trump has praised Putin in the past.

I do feel bad for Mike, after all, if he had tried to overturn the election it would not have worked and likely become a far bigger fiasco for the GOP. But for this he has been demonized. As for him being critical of Trump praising Putin at various times, no arguments there.

Trouble is, Mike has zero charisma and is identified more with the establishment as where Trump is viewed as an outsider ready to fight the establishment. These are big obstacles to overcome. Pence may not be able to do anything about the charisma issue, but he can begin to blast away at Trump for not building the wall like he promised, failing to overturn Obamacare with a full GOP Congress, and promising to lock up Hillary with no success. And lastly, he could blast away at Trump for his spending. What I do know is that unless Mike is able to connect with the anti-establishment using these types of tactics, he had no chance.

I'm guessing he has zero support here based upon what I've seen thus far.

Am I right?

What I do know is that perhaps Trump was the only candidate who could have beaten Hillary in 2016, but today with the country the way it is in such bad shape, I feel like Trump may be the only candidate who might not be able to beat Biden based on all the Trump hate successfully generated over the years by the Left. Virtually anyone else could easily beat Diaper Joe.
Great guy, just not presidential material. He has zero chance against Trump.

Eyes should be on Cruz, DeSantis, Abbot and maybe Kristi Noem.

Forum List

Back