Any love for Mike Pence?

Say what you want about Pence but he was a much better VP than Kamala, and he did a much better job in the debates the first go round than Trump.

Trump simply fell apart during the first debate. It was unwatchable. How can someone fall apart against Diaper Joe that had a target on his back the size of Texas?

This is the sort of thing that bothers me about Trump.

But I get it, as I said, I did not expect him any support from either side. He is literally a man without a country now, as all us will be probably pretty soon anyway.
With Trump his handlers were constantly pushing him to not be abrasive. To be abrasive with Biden he needed to be surgical in the debates. Biden called him a clown in a debate. That crossed the line. Because the clown show is out there for all to see. Trump was a business salesman not a sleazy politician like Biden. But the population for some reason did not like tweets but excepted a dong being shove up their asses as the norm. Well the dong is double the size today in this nation.

R.32ba725b637eb193e9c597117ace9d0f
Do not f**k with Race Bannon. He was the coolest - you don't even know.

The cult turned against Pence when Pence pretended to grow a spine.
Give him credit. It did take a spine to stand up to Trump and for Democracy

He'll always be what he was though...a religio hard line Republican

Hilarious video.

Check it at 1:15

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="YouTube" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Give him credit. It did take a spine to stand up to Trump and for Democracy

He'll always be what he was though...a religio hard line Republican
I only give him a little credit for standing up to Trump. But it took him far too long to actually speak out.

I suspect he was trying to lay low to preserve his political career. He didn’t want to piss off the Trumpster any further. When it became evident that Trump had completely destroyed Pence’s career, and he can speak his mind without repercussions, THEN he suddenly speaks out.

I only give him a little credit for standing up to Trump. But it took him far too long to actually speak out.

I suspect he was trying to lay low to preserve his political career. He didn’t want to piss off the Trumpster any further. When it became evident that Trump had completely destroyed Pence’s career, and he can speak his mind without repercussions, THEN he suddenly speaks out.
Well he did to the right thing on Jan 6. If I thought he could find any compromise on abortion, I'd prefer him to Biden .... although Biden's pretty much held Europe together.

Well he did to the right thing on Jan 6. If I thought he could find any compromise on abortion, I'd prefer him to Biden .... although Biden's pretty much held Europe together.
He did do the right thing on Jan 6. It’s just such a low bar. Celebrating it just shows how terrible Trump was. And spineless Pence could have taken a much bolder stance against Trump early on.

Yeah well when you let voter fraud happen, you will lose the support of patriotic Americans.
I understand that you’re a sore loser conspiracy theorist crybaby.

My point was about conservatives pretending to have hated Pence all along. In reality, many of them only turned on Pence due to him not siding with Trump‘s conspiracy theorist crybaby temper tantrum.

Mike Pence looks like he will run against Trump, and is critical of Trump for expecting him to single handedly overturn the election and upset Trump has praised Putin in the past.

I do feel bad for Mike, after all, if he had tried to overturn the election it would not have worked and likely become a far bigger fiasco for the GOP. But for this he has been demonized. As for him being critical of Trump praising Putin at various times, no arguments there.

Trouble is, Mike has zero charisma and is identified more with the establishment as where Trump is viewed as an outsider ready to fight the establishment. These are big obstacles to overcome. Pence may not be able to do anything about the charisma issue, but he can begin to blast away at Trump for not building the wall like he promised, failing to overturn Obamacare with a full GOP Congress, and promising to lock up Hillary with no success. And lastly, he could blast away at Trump for his spending. What I do know is that unless Mike is able to connect with the anti-establishment using these types of tactics, he had no chance.

I'm guessing he has zero support here based upon what I've seen thus far.

Am I right?

What I do know is that perhaps Trump was the only candidate who could have beaten Hillary in 2016, but today with the country the way it is in such bad shape, I feel like Trump may be the only candidate who might not be able to beat Biden based on all the Trump hate successfully generated over the years by the Left. Virtually anyone else could easily beat Diaper Joe.
i’ll vote for Pwnce if he wins the nomination.

And he lacks loyalty.

this is a nation of laws.

you know based, on the constitution.

he was loyal to the constitution ... not a tribbleheaded mango hued conman.

but not for lack of trying ... he would have if he could - but pence had no choice but to follow our constitution.

He did do the right thing on Jan 6. It’s just such a low bar. Celebrating it just shows how terrible Trump was. And spineless Pence could have taken a much bolder stance against Trump early on.

pence tried to find a way to do donny's bidding. he went so far as to speak with dan quale. pence is no hero.

Forum List

Back