MY GOD this person representing......us.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. I know I have been saying for a while now how the tribulations are upon us.

I don't know how this is could possibly be real and yet? It is. This is her. These are them and they are still loud and proud.

We should probably realize they’re putting her on the world stage because they can no longer level out Joe’s meds the bait and switch is ready to happen 😏

MY GOD this person representing......us.​

She is not representing me.

Honestly, I truly cannot believe it. I know I have been saying for a while now how the tribulations are upon us.
I don't know how this is could possibly be real and yet? It is. This is her. These are them and they are still loud and proud.
As they say: The tragedy of ignorance is ignorance of it.

This is usually the point where I cross my fingers and pray to God for justice so that when Kammy laughs, a pie stuck to the ceiling lets loose, comes down and pies her right in the face, a la Three Stooges.

I hope you are proud of what you have helped do.

That response to a very serious question is exactly what we have come to expect from her so I'm not mad, just embarrassed.

The above said I suspect the Ukrainians are too white and Christian to be admitted into the US given the clowns running the state department/administration. Goat-fuckers and Skinnies only need apply......Fast tracked to citizenship if they check both boxes.

That has to be one of the simplest questions ever.

In fact, I believe there is a bill working it’s way thru Congress right now for aide to Ukraine.

Why doesn’t this Fuckwit know this?

The simple answer is “The US always steps up to the plate in situations where people need help, and we are currently working with Congress to do just that”.

Instead, we get a cackling fool who sounds like she is a villain in a Batman movie.

“So, Ukraine is a country in Europe. It exists next to another country called Russia. Russia is a bigger country, Russia is a powerful country. Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine, so basically that’s wrong..."

What a stupid bitch.

We should probably realize they’re putting her on the world stage because they can no longer level out Joe’s meds the bait and switch is ready to happen 😏

Talk about not ready for primetime...

How dare her and the President of Poland share an awkward moment and then both laugh about it

Forum List

Back