ANTIFA behind capital riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

airplanemechanic

Diamond Member
Nov 8, 2014
Now it's all clear. Known ANTIFA members were found with facial recognition software. I knew Trump supporters didn't act like this. But ANTIFA supporters clad in Trump gear would.

"A retired military officer told The Washington Times that the firm XRVision used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia ANTIFA members to two men inside the Senate. XRVision also has identified another man who, while not known to have antics links, is someone who shows up at climate and Black Lives Matter protests in the West. "

"Before the Nov. 4 election, an ANTIFA chapter sent out on social media a reminder for members to disguise themselves as Trump supporters by wearing the distinctive red Make American Great Again (MAGA) hat.

"On Nov. 4 don't forget to disguise yourselves as patriots/Trump supporters. Wear MAGA hats. USA flags. A convincing police uniform is even better. This way police and patriots responding to US won't know who their enemies are and onlookers and the media will think there are Trump supporters rioting so it's harder to turn popular opinion against us.""

Last edited:
Now it's all clear. Known ANTIFA members were found with facial recognition software. I knew Trump supporters didn't act like this. But ANTIFA supporters clad in Trump gear would.

"Before the Nov. 4 election, an ANTIFA chapter sent out on social media a reminder for members to disguise themselves as Trump supporters by wearing the distinctive red Make American Great Again (MAGA) hat.

"On Nov. 4 don't forget to disguise yourselves as patriots/Trump supporters. Wear MAGA hats. USA flags. A convincing police uniform is even better. This way police and patriots responding to US won't know who their enemies are and onlookers and the media will think there are Trump supporters rioting so it's harder to turn popular opinion against us.""
On what planet was this from?

I believe that there were LOTS of "groups" there. I am a child of the 60's (gawd help me) I understand this
era------RIOTS AND DEMONSTRATIONS ARE SOCIAL
EVENTS for marginal imbeciles
...and that..is the truth...street people...lookie loos...curious thrill seekers...all swept along with the crowd.

"A retired military officer told The Washington Times that the firm XRVision used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia ANTIFA members to two men inside the Senate. XRVision also has identified another man who, while not known to have antics links, is someone who shows up at climate and Black Lives Matter protests in the West. "

I think some of the Trump protesters got aggressive.
I think after Georgia....there was alot of anger out there.
All ANTIFA had to do was start breaking windows and then the mindless idiots would join in.
It's how they got a shitload of *Peaceful Protests* to turn violent this Summer.

Yeah, sure, QAnon loon.

Keep believing your lying media as you cling to your Orange God.
The DC bad actors were ANTIFA. Take your meds. Loon
Ahh...so that's the narrative..over there in alt/fact land?
Good to know...except...it was the US Capital you flamin' idiot..every one who showed there face will be getting a visit..soon.

I note that the dead woman was a Trump supporter--wait, I know..she was a hostage..right? Put there and killed by the Antifa to plant the false flag!! I knew it!

What a waste of resources you are.

I think some of the Trump protesters got aggressive.
I think after Georgia....there was alot of anger out there.
All ANTIFA had to do was start breaking windows and then the mindless idiots would join in.
It's how they got a shitload of *Peaceful Protests* to turn violent this Summer.
Talking about that Umbrella man, are you?

I believe that there were LOTS of "groups" there. I am a child of the 60's (gawd help me) I understand this
When I was a kid I went downtown to watch an anti Viet Nam rally. Rumor was someone was going to kill a dog. Was just to get attention. Is that what happened today?

How much of an imbecile twas yous in the 1960's?

Yeah, sure, QAnon loon.

Good to know...except...it was the US Capital you flamin' idiot..every one who showed there face will be getting a visit..soon.

I note that the dead woman was a Trump supporter--wait, I know..she was a hostage..right? Put there and killed by the Antifa to plant the false flag!! I knew it!

no one has YET made that allegation----all the players should be CAREFULLY vetted---one by one----one and
all

When I was a kid I went downtown to watch an anti Viet Nam rally. Rumor was someone was going to kill a dog. Was just to get attention. Is that what happened today?

something like that

LOL, Antifa plant:

s_2TEMP900x420-9645.jpeg

Yeah, sure, QAnon loon.

Ill post the photos when I'm on a computer then you can gfy.

The pedo tattooed doofus from the Buffalo Lodge was at a BLM rally

Oh my...village news for the village idiots..too funny!

total made up story..but YOU believe it, right?

And a dumbass cock sucking fucking liberal child molester supporting faggot you are who never does anything but attack the source because you can't touch the content.

Read past the end of your little tiny dick you fucking loser. Here is another source.

Just the same as the other...and not a verifiable fact in the entire article...you piece of shit. Spin, spin spin..no matter....Trump is finished..and so are you.

Yeah, sure, QAnon loon.

Ill post the photos when I'm on a computer then you can gfy.

The pedo tattooed doofus from the Buffalo Lodge was at a BLM rally
Who gives a fuck who was there...idiot. Everyone saw what they saw......and I'd not believe shit coming from you period..so fuck off loser..and enjoy the next 4 years as your world crumbles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back