ANTIFA behind capital riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that there were LOTS of "groups" there. I am a child of the 60's (gawd help me) I understand this
era------RIOTS AND DEMONSTRATIONS ARE SOCIAL
EVENTS for marginal imbeciles
When I was a kid I went downtown to watch an anti Viet Nam rally. Rumor was someone was going to kill a dog. Was just to get attention. Is that what happened today?

something like that
But today they went a bit too far, maybe?

LOL, Antifa plant:

s_2TEMP900x420-9645.jpeg
Thank you!
Uhh..so? Some freak..and you think that somehow the entire riot was Antifa led? special kind of stupid you guys are.

Now it's all clear. Known ANTIFA members were found with facial recognition software. I knew Trump supporters didn't act like this. But ANTIFA supporters clad in Trump gear would.

"A retired military officer told The Washington Times that the firm XRVision used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia ANTIFA members to two men inside the Senate. XRVision also has identified another man who, while not known to have antics links, is someone who shows up at climate and Black Lives Matter protests in the West. "

"Before the Nov. 4 election, an ANTIFA chapter sent out on social media a reminder for members to disguise themselves as Trump supporters by wearing the distinctive red Make American Great Again (MAGA) hat.

"On Nov. 4 don't forget to disguise yourselves as patriots/Trump supporters. Wear MAGA hats. USA flags. A convincing police uniform is even better. This way police and patriots responding to US won't know who their enemies are and onlookers and the media will think there are Trump supporters rioting so it's harder to turn popular opinion against us.""
I had a feeling this was a hoax. A very well planned hoax. Like all the hoaxes. This whole country is now one big hoax.

I believe that there were LOTS of "groups" there. I am a child of the 60's (gawd help me) I understand this
How much of an imbecile twas yous in the 1960's?

I attended a few ENTIRELY benign events----the kind
which included a warning NOT TO LITTER------but I got, very early on, ENTIRELY DISENCHANTED with the
whole idiotic idea-------when someone decided to
organize a HUGE demonstration against the
A & P grocery story. ------why? "prices"-----the store had the best prices in town---and best produce---even I knew that as a single daughter, sister of four
brothers and and with a mother who SHOPPED every store (with me in tow) in town to feed THE MOB of voracious boys. (sick dad---out of work at the time)

Now it's all clear. Known ANTIFA members were found with facial recognition software. I knew Trump supporters didn't act like this. But ANTIFA supporters clad in Trump gear would.

"A retired military officer told The Washington Times that the firm XRVision used its software to do facial recognition of protesters and matched two Philadelphia ANTIFA members to two men inside the Senate. XRVision also has identified another man who, while not known to have antics links, is someone who shows up at climate and Black Lives Matter protests in the West. "

"Before the Nov. 4 election, an ANTIFA chapter sent out on social media a reminder for members to disguise themselves as Trump supporters by wearing the distinctive red Make American Great Again (MAGA) hat.

"On Nov. 4 don't forget to disguise yourselves as patriots/Trump supporters. Wear MAGA hats. USA flags. A convincing police uniform is even better. This way police and patriots responding to US won't know who their enemies are and onlookers and the media will think there are Trump supporters rioting so it's harder to turn popular opinion against us.""
At least this idiotic lie is in the correct forum.

You gives a fuck who was there...idiot. Everyone saw what they saw......and I'd not believe shit coming from you period..so fuck off loser..and enjoy the next 4 years as your world crumbles.

They have to lie to themselves because their Orange God lost and he's inciting violence.

Like Orange Jesus said, he could shoot people on 5th Ave and wouldn't lose any supporters.

No matter what Orange Jesus does, his cult will be there to defend him.

To the cult, Trump > America.

At least this idiotic lie is in the correct forum.
My God what is wrong with you fucking nuts, See the hammer and ice pick tats blind man.

Oh my...village news for the village idiots..too funny!

total made up story..but YOU believe it, right?

And a dumbass cock sucking fucking liberal child molester supporting faggot you are who never does anything but attack the source because you can't touch the content.

Read past the end of your little tiny dick you fucking loser. Here is another source.

Just the same as the other...and not a verifiable fact in the entire article...you piece of shit. Spin, spin spin..no matter....Trump is finished..and so are you.

Fuck you mother fucker. Why don't you look at post fucking 18 and go suck Obama and Bidens dick once he pulls it out of a little girl?
You are one sick fuck...the things that come out of your head reveal far more about you than you know..or should be comfortable with.

Riiiiiight....

Have I talked to you about this fabulous bridge I have for sale?

which included a warning NOT TO LITTER------but I got, very early on, ENTIRELY DISENCHANTED with the
A & P grocery story. ------why? "prices"-----the store had the best prices in town---and best produce---even I knew that as a single daughter, sister of four
brothers and and with a mother who SHOPPED every store (with me in tow) in town to feed THE MOB of voracious boys. (sick dad---out of work at the time)
I enjoyed the bbq sandwiches sold at the grocery store 3/$1.00

And a dumbass cock sucking fucking liberal child molester supporting faggot you are who never does anything but attack the source because you can't touch the content.

Read past the end of your little tiny dick you fucking loser. Here is another source.

Just the same as the other...and not a verifiable fact in the entire article...you piece of shit. Spin, spin spin..no matter....Trump is finished..and so are you.

Fuck you mother fucker. Why don't you look at post fucking 18 and go suck Obama and Bidens dick once he pulls it out of a little girl?
You are one sick fuck...the things that come out of your head reveal far more about you than you know..or should be comfortable with.

At least I'm not the one that voted for a fucking child molester.

That says more about you than anything will ever say about me.

Riiiiiight....

Why don't you go look at post 18 dumbass? Fucking PICTURES show I'm right.

When I was a kid I went downtown to watch an anti Viet Nam rally. Rumor was someone was going to kill a dog. Was just to get attention. Is that what happened today?

something like that
But today they went a bit too far, maybe?

YES----they did. I agree----but if our illustrious
new VP----can open its mouth and justify MURDER,
VANDALISM, LOOTING and ARSON as---
something ' ~~~~ necessary for social change~~~~
who am I to mourn a few broken windows? ----I find it notable that no one was murdered----except on
innocent "whitey" girl------and despite the huge numbers the vandalism was LIMITED to a few broken
windows-------whilst the gutters of MY TOWN are lined with the MURDERED --------based on a vague history of slavery. ------we got problems and it's moving into the WHITE HOUSE

At least I'm not the one that voted for a fucking child molester.

That says more about you than anything will ever say about me.
Nope you're the one whose obsession with pedophilia colors everything you see....you might want to get some professional help for that, ya know?

Who voted for Pedo Joe? Me or you? I'd say someone who VOTED for a child molester is the one who likes them, amirite?

You proud of yourself? You voted for this sick fucker not me.

1609988201197-jpeg.438430

EX1618dWkAAZ6Or.jpg

joe-biden-groping-allegations-examples.jpg

Attachments

• 1609988201197.jpeg
    1609988201197.jpeg
    8.4 KB · Views: 157

Riiiiiight....

Why don't you go look at post 18 dumbass? Fucking PICTURES show I'm right.
Isn't it just as likely that guy was at the BLM protests to stir shit up and make them look.bad?

Gotta asked you guys something. Reading ALL posts I noticed something really stunk here besides myself.

Then I notice I'm in the basement boards. Usually the basement boards on sites are reserved for sodomites, chronic trolls, plain old trouble makers, retards, and the few occasional kool people.

Lemmee guess. It is...LOLOL

I enjoyed the bbq sandwiches sold at the grocery store 3/$1.00

mom never bought "prepared foods" I grew up thinking----ONLY RICH PEOPLE DO THAT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back