Jan 6. rioters were antifa in disguise or were they?

The kids on the right will of course respond with lies about fake news and that the Deep State is conspiring with the MSM to conceal the fact that antifa was responsible for the 1/6 rightwing domestic terrorist attack.
Maybe if you didn't lie so much, liar.

to keep the heat off the real instigators in the FBI.
Prove it. Don't just whine about it.
Duh!
---------------------------------------------------------

I could show you many of them.
Don't just whine about it. Show us. Prove it.
Duh!
----------------------------------------------------------

They were paid.
Don't just whine about it. Prove it.
Duh!
------------------------------------------------------------

Give it up John Sullivan.

Funny mike, that you bring up Sullivan. Just in November gadfly John got some dire news.

To wit:

Utah’s John Sullivan convicted of Jan. 6 crimes, report says

Nov 16, 2023
SALT LAKE CITY — A federal jury Thursday in Washington decided Utah activist John Earle Sullivan didn’t just document the U.S. Capitol Riot, he was a participant.
The jury convicted Sullivan of all seven counts......That includes three charges related to carrying a weapon – a knife – and counts accusing him of interrupting Congress as it voted to certify the U.S. presidential election on Jan. 6, 2021.
According to Fisher, the judge ordered that Sullivan be held in custody while he awaits sentencing.

Weapons charges like what Sullivan was convicted of have sent other Jan. 6 defendants to prison for months or years. Sentencing is expected to be sometime in 2024.
Sullivan, 29, was one of the first people arrested after the riots and the first Utah riot defendant to take his case to trial.

Sullivan, testified in his own defense, has maintained he went to the Capitol because he believed there would be a violent effort to stop the certification and he wanted to film the altercations. Court records say he sold his video footage to news outlets for $90,000.

But the prosecution used Sullivan’s own videos and words against him. He was heard on recordings encouraging the mob, at one point telling rioters, “I have a knife. I have a knife. Let me up.”

"

SALT LAKE CITY — A federal jury Thursday in Washington decided Utah activist John Earle Sullivan didn’t just document the U.S. Capitol Riot, he was a participant.
The jury convicted Sullivan of all seven counts......That includes three charges related to carrying a weapon – a knife – and counts accusing him of interrupting Congress as it voted to certify the U.S. presidential election on Jan. 6, 2021.
According to Fisher, the judge ordered that Sullivan be held in custody while he awaits sentencing.

Weapons charges like what Sullivan was convicted of have sent other Jan. 6 defendants to prison for months or years. Sentencing is expected to be sometime in 2024.
Sullivan, 29, was one of the first people arrested after the riots and the first Utah riot defendant to take his case to trial.

Sullivan, testified in his own defense, has maintained he went to the Capitol because he believed there would be a violent effort to stop the certification and he wanted to film the altercations. Court records say he sold his video footage to news outlets for $90,000.

But the prosecution used Sullivan’s own videos and words against him. He was heard on recordings encouraging the mob, at one point telling rioters, “I have a knife. I have a knife. Let me up.”

"[/I][/SIZE]
He probably threatened to reveal who he was working for.
20230409_083856.jpg

Antifa and BLM riots in 2020 were funded by Soros.

Sourcing?

And if you do have credible sourcing, does it tell us to what degree?
Meaning, how much money did he pay?
And to who?
And if you do have credible sourcing, does it inform if those monies were determinative in any of the 2,500+ demonstrations protesting police brutality.
Would any such funding have gone to the peaceful protests or only to the ones where teenagers caused some vandalism?

Again, how would you know?

Forum List

Back