ANTIFA behind capital riot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, sure, QAnon loon.

Keep believing your lying media as you cling to your Orange God.
The DC bad actors were ANTIFA. Take your meds. Loon
Ahh...so that's the narrative..over there in alt/fact land?
Good to know...except...it was the US Capital you flamin' idiot..every one who showed there face will be getting a visit..soon.

I note that the dead woman was a Trump supporter--wait, I know..she was a hostage..right? Put there and killed by the Antifa to plant the false flag!! I knew it!

What a waste of resources you are.

She was a big Trump supporter from San Diego.

My God. Somehow it was planned to have few police. Oh lord. This was a preplanned attack.

Ever see Trump supporters with radio communicators and knee pads?

Folks. Liberals are purposely doing this. My God it is all over the news.

I believe that there were LOTS of "groups" there. I am a child of the 60's (gawd help me) I understand this
era------RIOTS AND DEMONSTRATIONS ARE SOCIAL
EVENTS for marginal imbeciles
When I was a kid I went downtown to watch an anti Viet Nam rally. Rumor was someone was going to kill a dog. Was just to get attention. Is that what happened today?

something like that
But today they went a bit too far, maybe?

YES----they did. I agree----but if our illustrious
new VP----can open its mouth and justify MURDER,
VANDALISM, LOOTING and ARSON as---
something ' ~~~~ necessary for social change~~~~
who am I to mourn a few broken windows? ----I find it notable that no one was murdered----except on
innocent "whitey" girl------and despite the huge numbers the vandalism was LIMITED to a few broken
windows-------whilst the gutters of MY TOWN are lined with the MURDERED --------based on a vague history of slavery. ------we got problems and it's moving into the WHITE HOUSE
A whitey girl??..My god you are probably the most racist person here. My God you people are monsters.

You purposely infiltrated this................Omg you people are so stupid.

And it was planned to have few police too...My God!!!!.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back