Anti-Trump Protester Punched, Kicked At Tucson Rally

And you actually believe that your state law would allow you to run over a protester laying down in front of your car? Do you really and truly believe that?

My State's law extend the castle doctrine to vehicles. What my State's law say is that if I, not you, believe my life is being threatened or their is potential harm to me, I have the right to use deadly force.

You aren't being threatened with harm by a protester blocking a road by lying down on it.

Try answering the question. Do you actually believe that your state law would allow you to run over a protester laying down in front of your car?

Do you believe a protestor has the right to lie down in front of my car and purposely block me because he/she is pissed about something?

They have a right to protest. If they are breaking a law by doing so, the police can take them away...not run them over.

According to my State's laws, YOU don't get to make that determination for me. I do.

I answered the question and you don't like it.

You mean the police you Liberal haters prefer to have shot by thugs instead of letting them do their job?

Sad to see you think their ability to do something is more important than whatever they may be keeping me from doing.

Maybe one of those protestors will lie down in front of the ambulance of a loved one or the fire truck if your house is on fire. We can only hope it's yours when it happens.

Yeah, whatever, Tough Guy. Get your happy, bullshitting ass out there and put your court case where your mouth is and show us how you have the "right" to run people over because you felt "threatened" by the deadly dangerous need to use your brake pedal. Oh noes! :ack-1:

I HOPE one of your family members is in the ambulance or has the house on fire and these protesters get in the way of it. We'll see how you feel about their ability to disrupts such things should it happen.

You "hope" that happens? I hope your don't think of yourself as a Christian... :rolleyes:

Yet you think they have a right to block my way?

Learn the difference between "doesn't have a right to block the road" and "so I have a right to kill him".

Or just get some meds for the incipient psychopathy, Charles Manson. Whatever works.

Learn that someone exercising their rights doesn't mean they can violate mine in the process.

Learn that "violated my rights!" isn't a capital crime. And maybe grow the fuck up and gain a little bit of adult perspective. I expect my first-grader to react to frustration and annoyance with an emotional nuclear bomb. I expect putative grown-ups to understand that, "Ehrmagerd, I can't drive where I want to RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE MUST DIE BECAUSE I HAVE A RIGHT TO NOT BE IMPEDED!" is fucking ridiculous and psychotic.

Take a couple of deep breaths and listen to yourself. You're actually trying to argue in favor of, "Someone has annoyed me, so I should be able to kill them." This to you is a serious, rational viewpoint, because "RIGHTS!" And then you wonder why people keep saying Trumpettes are crazy and undeserving of respect.

At some point, you Trump whackjobs need to take some counsel from Ghandi: "Nobody can hurt me without my permission." Yeah, protesters are trying to annoy and incite you. Why are YOU choosing to let them succeed?

Who the fuck are you to think you can lecture me about what I should and shouldn't do or what towelhead I should listen to?

Learn that my State's say that the castle doctrine extends my vehicle and if I, not you or anyone else, deem that there is a threat, I can use deadly force. You don't have to like it but it is the law.

And you actually believe that your state law would allow you to run over a protester laying down in front of your car? Do you really and truly believe that?
I don't know but I might not see the poor bastard. Roads are for autos not children throwing a temper tantrum. We don't need them to reproduce.

My State's law extend the castle doctrine to vehicles. What my State's law say is that if I, not you, believe my life is being threatened or their is potential harm to me, I have the right to use deadly force.

You aren't being threatened with harm by a protester blocking a road by lying down on it.

Try answering the question. Do you actually believe that your state law would allow you to run over a protester laying down in front of your car?

Do you believe a protestor has the right to lie down in front of my car and purposely block me because he/she is pissed about something?

They have a right to protest. If they are breaking a law by doing so, the police can take them away...not run them over.

According to my State's laws, YOU don't get to make that determination for me. I do.

You mean the police you Liberal haters prefer to have shot by thugs instead of letting them do their job?

Sad to see you think their ability to do something is more important than whatever they may be keeping me from doing.

Maybe one of those protestors will lie down in front of the ambulance of a loved one or the fire truck if your house is on fire. We can only hope it's yours when it happens.

Yeah, whatever, Tough Guy. Get your happy, bullshitting ass out there and put your court case where your mouth is and show us how you have the "right" to run people over because you felt "threatened" by the deadly dangerous need to use your brake pedal. Oh noes! :ack-1:

I HOPE one of your family members is in the ambulance or has the house on fire and these protesters get in the way of it. We'll see how you feel about their ability to disrupts such things should it happen.

You "hope" that happens? I hope your don't think of yourself as a Christian... :rolleyes:

You defend what the protesters do by blocking the flow of traffic. I don't. Why shouldn't you be the one to be negatively affected by their actions? If it's going to happen, let those like you who defend what they do be the ones to feel the results.

You defend what the protesters do by blocking the flow of traffic. I don't. Why shouldn't you be the one to be negatively affected by their actions? If it's going to happen, let those like you who defend what they do be the ones to feel the results.

Actually I never once said I approve of protesters blocking traffic. I do approve of the police being called to deal with an illegal situation.

I take it you don't actually believe your state law allows you to run someone who is protesting over with your car.

Actually I never once said I approve of protesters blocking traffic. I do approve of the police being called to deal with an illegal situation.

I take it you don't actually believe your state law allows you to run someone who is protesting over with your car.

Maybe your family member, friend, or loved one will be in the ambulance or their house will be on fire while it is waiting on the police to arrive to move the protester. See how that works?

My state law allows me to defend myself when I have determined I feel threatened. My state's laws don't allow you to dictate that for me. Or maybe I just won't see them. Whatever works.

All sorts of things can happen while you or a loved on is waiting on the police. No reason you should have a problem with whatever happens since you believe how you believe.

Maybe your family member, friend, or loved one will be in the ambulance or their house will be on fire while it is waiting on the police to arrive to move the protester. See how that works?

My state law allows me to defend myself when I have determined I feel threatened. My state's laws don't allow you to dictate that for me. Or maybe I just won't see them. Whatever works.

Keep believing your perception...all the way to prison. You don't get to run protesters over with your car, Mr. Wallace.

Keep believing your perception...all the way to prison. You don't get to run protesters over with your car, Mr. Wallace.

We can only hope that their actions negatively affect you or someone you care about in some way. Why should you have a problem with it when it does.

Learn the difference between "doesn't have a right to block the road" and "so I have a right to kill him".

Or just get some meds for the incipient psychopathy, Charles Manson. Whatever works.

Learn that someone exercising their rights doesn't mean they can violate mine in the process.

Learn that "violated my rights!" isn't a capital crime. And maybe grow the fuck up and gain a little bit of adult perspective. I expect my first-grader to react to frustration and annoyance with an emotional nuclear bomb. I expect putative grown-ups to understand that, "Ehrmagerd, I can't drive where I want to RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE MUST DIE BECAUSE I HAVE A RIGHT TO NOT BE IMPEDED!" is fucking ridiculous and psychotic.

Take a couple of deep breaths and listen to yourself. You're actually trying to argue in favor of, "Someone has annoyed me, so I should be able to kill them." This to you is a serious, rational viewpoint, because "RIGHTS!" And then you wonder why people keep saying Trumpettes are crazy and undeserving of respect.

At some point, you Trump whackjobs need to take some counsel from Ghandi: "Nobody can hurt me without my permission." Yeah, protesters are trying to annoy and incite you. Why are YOU choosing to let them succeed?

Who the fuck are you to think you can lecture me about what I should and shouldn't do or what towelhead I should listen to?

Learn that my State's say that the castle doctrine extends my vehicle and if I, not you or anyone else, deem that there is a threat, I can use deadly force. You don't have to like it but it is the law.

Who the fuck am I? Clearly, someone with at least 50 IQ points over you, not to mention a functioning bullshit detector.

By all means, Clarence Darrow, you go on with your bad, informed, uber-mature self and exercise your perceived right to mow protesters down with your car because they DARED to "violate your right" to drive to a Trump rally as quickly as you wanted to, such that you deemed it a "threat" requiring deadly force, and you try that argument in court. I won't miss the protester at all, and I will laugh my ass off for the rest of your misbegotten, Neanderthal trash life while you sit in prison, screaming, "He violated my rights! He was in the road and I couldn't drive! I had a right to kill him for the threat of being where I wanted to go!"

You don't have to like THAT, and frankly, I hope you hate it.

But we both know you won't do jack except for run your gums and mouth empty attempts to sound tough and manly from the safety of your Internet connection. Your machismo is an imitation of your testosterone-challenged hero, Donny: a big fucking empty show, that evaporates into squealing like a little girl and clutching at his Secret Service agents the first time someone actually gets near him.

My cat has more sack than you and Donny put together, AFTER I had him fixed. Hey, how yellow do you think Donny's shorts were after that incident? Or were they brown?

Ted Cruz is right about Donny, and you too. Sniveling loudmouthed cowards.

Your dumbass can't count to 50.

We both know you won't go into the street and do what you say you have the right to do. You'll talk big but you won't put yourself where you put your mouth.

The only pussy bigger than you is your cat.

Blah blah "I want you to have said this, so I'm going to pretend you did".

Still waiting to hear how YOUR big-talking ass went out and exercised your supposed right to run people down because they were an "imminent danger" to you by forcing you to hit the brake pedal.

Stop trying to deflect. That only works for Donny Boy, and only when he's talking to fools like you while they kiss his ass.

I just heard "My dick is still tiny, and I'm mad about it!"

Of course he doesn't. He just really believes that if he makes a lot of empty threats, it'll make him sound like a tough manly-man like his Messiah, Donny Boy.

What he doesn't realize is that, since Donald Trump is every bit the empty codpiece he is, his behavior is literally accomplishing exactly that.

Yet I haven't seen you get out in the street and do what you say you can do. When are you going to do anything but run your mouth you little bitch?

"I wish you had made a stupid fucking claim like I did, so I'm going to pretend you did! Maybe you'll forget what a fool I made of myself!"

How's that Tiny Dick Syndrome coming, Donny Clone?

No matter what you believe in your heart of hearts, no state law allows you to run over someone laying in the street.

Keep believing it does all you want to...in prison. :lol:

He'd be the cellblock bitch inside an hour . . . yet another thing he has in common with pussy Trump.

Sounds like to me you already are someone's bitch. Bend over and take it.

Fantasizing about brutalizing women who laugh at you is a hallmark symptom of Tiny Dick Syndrome. Kind of like bragging about what a tough, Neanderthal manly-man you are on the Internet.

So do you suppose all Trumpettes are frustrated misogynists with tiny penises, or would that just be you?

No matter what you believe in your heart of hearts, no state law allows you to run over someone laying in the street.

Keep believing it does all you want to...in prison. :lol:

Keep being Cecile's bitch.

Better than being Donny Boy's. At least I don't have a $5 spray tan.

I'm surprised he feels justified in thinking of himself as human.

I don't know but I might not see the poor bastard. Roads are for autos not children throwing a temper tantrum. We don't need them to reproduce.

We don't need ignorant, embittered blowhards who support Trump to reproduce, either. Fortunately, they're probably unlikely to get laid, anyway.

No, fuckstain, we're just saying that civilized, intelligent people - which I realize leaves you totally out - understand that the proper remedy for blocking roads is to allow the police to handle it, not to run them down with your car. And no amount of fantasizing about some apocryphal ambulance that you MUST run people down to clear the roadway for is going to change that, much as fantasizing about being manly isn't going to make THAT happen for you, either.

Even if he DID believe that - hell, even if his state did allow it - he'd be too cowardly to act on it. His type likes to talk lots of shit, and then run away . . . exactly like Donald Trump does.

We don't need ignorant, embittered blowhards who support Trump to reproduce, either. Fortunately, they're probably unlikely to get laid, anyway.
My my, you let politics turn you into a world class asshole. And you bitch about Trump supporters?

Forum List

Back