Anti-Trump Protester Punched, Kicked At Tucson Rally

Yeah, whatever, Tough Guy. Get your happy, bullshitting ass out there and put your court case where your mouth is and show us how you have the "right" to run people over because you felt "threatened" by the deadly dangerous need to use your brake pedal. Oh noes! :ack-1:

I HOPE one of your family members is in the ambulance or has the house on fire and these protesters get in the way of it. We'll see how you feel about their ability to disrupts such things should it happen.

You "hope" that happens? I hope your don't think of yourself as a Christian... :rolleyes:

You defend what the protesters do by blocking the flow of traffic. I don't. Why shouldn't you be the one to be negatively affected by their actions? If it's going to happen, let those like you who defend what they do be the ones to feel the results.

Actually I never once said I approve of protesters blocking traffic. I do approve of the police being called to deal with an illegal situation.

I take it you don't actually believe your state law allows you to run someone who is protesting over with your car.

Even if he DID believe that - hell, even if his state did allow it - he'd be too cowardly to act on it. His type likes to talk lots of shit, and then run away . . . exactly like Donald Trump does.
Somebody developed a case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Should we really put people in jail for attacking anti-Trump protesters? We already got the largest prison population on the planet so why prosecute them. We should just let them keep going because we can't afford to lock anyone away anymore.

I'm sorry, was that a serious suggestion that we should not prosecute people for committing assault because we don't like their victims? Seems I heard that somewhere before. Where was it? Oh, yeah. Black Lives Matter.

I'm just saying that the prisons might become overfilled and we wouldn't be able to punish real criminals.

You aren't being threatened with harm by a protester blocking a road by lying down on it.

Try answering the question. Do you actually believe that your state law would allow you to run over a protester laying down in front of your car?

They have a right to protest. If they are breaking a law by doing so, the police can take them away...not run them over.

According to my State's laws, YOU don't get to make that determination for me. I do.

I answered the question and you don't like it.

You mean the police you Liberal haters prefer to have shot by thugs instead of letting them do their job?

Sad to see you think their ability to do something is more important than whatever they may be keeping me from doing.

Maybe one of those protestors will lie down in front of the ambulance of a loved one or the fire truck if your house is on fire. We can only hope it's yours when it happens.

No matter what you believe in your heart of hearts, no state law allows you to run over someone laying in the street.

Keep believing it does all you want to...in prison. :lol:

He'd be the cellblock bitch inside an hour . . . yet another thing he has in common with pussy Trump.

Sounds like to me you already are someone's bitch. Bend over and take it.

Fantasizing about brutalizing women who laugh at you is a hallmark symptom of Tiny Dick Syndrome. Kind of like bragging about what a tough, Neanderthal manly-man you are on the Internet.

So do you suppose all Trumpettes are frustrated misogynists with tiny penises, or would that just be you?
An excellent point....tiny hands actually.

Learn that "violated my rights!" isn't a capital crime. And maybe grow the fuck up and gain a little bit of adult perspective. I expect my first-grader to react to frustration and annoyance with an emotional nuclear bomb. I expect putative grown-ups to understand that, "Ehrmagerd, I can't drive where I want to RIGHT NOW! SOMEONE MUST DIE BECAUSE I HAVE A RIGHT TO NOT BE IMPEDED!" is fucking ridiculous and psychotic.

Take a couple of deep breaths and listen to yourself. You're actually trying to argue in favor of, "Someone has annoyed me, so I should be able to kill them." This to you is a serious, rational viewpoint, because "RIGHTS!" And then you wonder why people keep saying Trumpettes are crazy and undeserving of respect.

At some point, you Trump whackjobs need to take some counsel from Ghandi: "Nobody can hurt me without my permission." Yeah, protesters are trying to annoy and incite you. Why are YOU choosing to let them succeed?

Who the fuck are you to think you can lecture me about what I should and shouldn't do or what towelhead I should listen to?

Learn that my State's say that the castle doctrine extends my vehicle and if I, not you or anyone else, deem that there is a threat, I can use deadly force. You don't have to like it but it is the law.

And you actually believe that your state law would allow you to run over a protester laying down in front of your car? Do you really and truly believe that?
I don't know but I might not see the poor bastard. Roads are for autos not children throwing a temper tantrum. We don't need them to reproduce.

We don't need ignorant, embittered blowhards who support Trump to reproduce, either. Fortunately, they're probably unlikely to get laid, anyway.
My my, you let politics turn you into a world class asshole. And you bitch about Trump supporters?

Sweetie, I am exactly the bitch I always was. If it's suddenly a problem for you, it's because YOU have been seduced over to the dark side by recent politics. I haven't changed positions or temperaments in the slightest.

Should we really put people in jail for attacking anti-Trump protesters? We already got the largest prison population on the planet so why prosecute them. We should just let them keep going because we can't afford to lock anyone away anymore.

I'm sorry, was that a serious suggestion that we should not prosecute people for committing assault because we don't like their victims? Seems I heard that somewhere before. Where was it? Oh, yeah. Black Lives Matter.

I'm just saying that the prisons might become overfilled and we wouldn't be able to punish real criminals.

If we don't define "real criminals" as assault, how DO we define it? "People liberals don't like"?

I HOPE one of your family members is in the ambulance or has the house on fire and these protesters get in the way of it. We'll see how you feel about their ability to disrupts such things should it happen.

You "hope" that happens? I hope your don't think of yourself as a Christian... :rolleyes:

You defend what the protesters do by blocking the flow of traffic. I don't. Why shouldn't you be the one to be negatively affected by their actions? If it's going to happen, let those like you who defend what they do be the ones to feel the results.

Actually I never once said I approve of protesters blocking traffic. I do approve of the police being called to deal with an illegal situation.

I take it you don't actually believe your state law allows you to run someone who is protesting over with your car.

Even if he DID believe that - hell, even if his state did allow it - he'd be too cowardly to act on it. His type likes to talk lots of shit, and then run away . . . exactly like Donald Trump does.
Somebody developed a case of Trump Derangement Syndrome.

Yeah, and it was you. Opposing Donald Trump is just common sense and decency.

Who the fuck are you to think you can lecture me about what I should and shouldn't do or what towelhead I should listen to?

Learn that my State's say that the castle doctrine extends my vehicle and if I, not you or anyone else, deem that there is a threat, I can use deadly force. You don't have to like it but it is the law.

And you actually believe that your state law would allow you to run over a protester laying down in front of your car? Do you really and truly believe that?
I don't know but I might not see the poor bastard. Roads are for autos not children throwing a temper tantrum. We don't need them to reproduce.

We don't need ignorant, embittered blowhards who support Trump to reproduce, either. Fortunately, they're probably unlikely to get laid, anyway.
My my, you let politics turn you into a world class asshole. And you bitch about Trump supporters?

Sweetie, I am exactly the bitch I always was. If it's suddenly a problem for you, it's because YOU have been seduced over to the dark side by recent politics. I haven't changed positions or temperaments in the slightest.
The dark side? No, I didn't even vote in the primary. I'm not that motivated by anyone in the race. I certainly don't let it effect my blood pressure. There's a lot I don't like about Trump but he is a businessman that lived in the real world and it may be what the country needs instead of lawyers and politicians making one bad decision after another. I fail to see how Trump could screw things up worse. He's a sexist, racist so and so ready to nuke the world doesn't fly for me.

But I am also reasonably sure that he will not be the nominee and the GOP is going to install Kasich.

Forum List

Back