Anti Gun nuts eye disrupting NRA convention

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?

You know you come across as a leftwing pussy right?
Actually, you and odium are the pussies. The two of you are a couple of anonymous keyboard kommando bad asses talking shit.

I suppose "the vor" is your real name .

I'm 6'2 with a boxing background so I'm just playing the odds I'd be able to handle myself ok.

I have no problem wh gun ownership . I took the gun safety class so I can get my license .

I'm not the one coming out talking about kicking people's asses . Why would. Nra convention goers think they'd be beating up protesters ? It's not an mma convention .

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?

You know you come across as a leftwing pussy right?
Actually, you and odium are the pussies. The two of you are a couple of anonymous keyboard kommando bad asses talking shit.

I suppose "the vor" is your real name .

I'm 6'2 with a boxing background so I'm just playing the odds I'd be able to handle myself ok.

I have no problem wh gun ownership . I took the gun safety class so I can get my license .

I'm not the one coming out talking about kicking people's asses . Why would. Nra convention goers think they'd be beating up protesters ? It's not an mma convention .

Your intelligence is shining through.....

Oh really? Explain to me the correlation between owing a gun and fighting prowess? Logically the opposite is true . Someone who weak or can not fight is more likely to own a gun in order to protect themselves .

assumption

anyone who knows how to fight also knows that engaging an unknown in a physical confrontation is never a good idea

you can't assume the guy you're fighting is not armed

you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?

The fact is ... every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime has the RIGHT to be armed. Why is that so difficult to comprehend or accept?

Very few. The law prevents people from having them. I guess that means you think all the crooks have them, cause a law won't stop bad guys from getting fully auto if they want it.

Laws don't stop anything except for those that obey them. That's why I carry, you never know when you may run into one of those bad guys or girls. BTW didn't you just point out how easy it is to break the law if a person choses to?

So why don't bad guys all have fully auto guns? You know they would want them.

I don't pretend to know what bad guys are thinking, you just said they could have them if they wanted for an extra 50 bucks. Maybe they don't understand the concept of tools either.

That's not it. The law stops them from getting fully automatic guns. You will never admit it, but we both know that's true.
actually the law does NOT stop people from getting automatic weapons

you might want to take the time to learn what you're talking about

Then what does?

you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?

The fact is ... every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime has the RIGHT to be armed. Why is that so difficult to comprehend or accept?

How many mass shootings have been committed in the last two decades by persons with no criminal record?

Should mentally ill people be allowed to play with guns? How about terror suspects?

Really? Sigh...

There are many conditions an individual must meet to own a firearm. I believe the current requirements are a good compromise that protect our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

Many gun nuts disagree with you. The NRA disagrees with you. They want to remove every restriction possible.

Yeah...no...please link to the NRA policy of removing every restriction....we would like to see that.....genius. You guys sure are obsessed with the NRA.....and it all has to do with their blocking your attempts to end the 2nd Amendment...that really fries your asses...doesn't it...?

Don't read too good, do you goober? I said every one possible. No, I don't see them trying to legalize fully auto guns, yet.

They already are, you just need a class 3 FFL. Not too many people can afford the ammo just to play with a full auto though, plus buying them is expensive as well.
You can modify an AR15 for about 50 bucks and build the parts yourself on your back porch.
You can spend zero dollars and bump fire them. Bottom line though, snowflakes aren't changing anything.

Should mentally ill people be allowed to play with guns? How about terror suspects?
No, liberals should not own guns. They believe guns drive people to murder. And no one has proposed letting mentally ill own them anyways.

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?
Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

No, that is the meme of those who support the NRA, a local, home grown, terrorist organization.

Terrorist?

LOL

From the "guns for me and not for thee" desk commando and supposed law enforcement jack-wad.

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

there is no difference

anti gun nutz are simply

the anti AMerican leftard fascists by another name

this time anti gun

the time has come to fuckin beat to a them pulp where ever they stand

LOL, violence seems to be the default plan, if one believes the posters above. BTW, they might shoot someone in the back, but I suspect most of them are as yellow as a high noon sun.

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?

No, that is the meme of those who support the NRA, a local, home grown, terrorist organization.

Terrorist?

LOL

From the "guns for me and not for thee" desk commando and supposed law enforcement jack-wad.

You could have a gun, if you could pass the psychological testing necessary to be hired as a LE officer, deputy or agent. I doubt you could.

The NRA defends the right of you and other unstable persons to own firearms. They enable dangerous people to become armed, and thus support terrorists - from Columbine to yesterday*** in Fresno, we see the results.

***Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

Last edited:

Terrorist?

LOL

You could have a gun, if you could pass the psychological testing necessary to be hired as a LE officer, deputy or agent. I doubt you could.

The NRA defends the right of you and other unstable persons to own firearms. They enable dangerous people to become armed, and thus support terrorists - from Columbine to yesterday*** in Fresno, we see the results.

***Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

Sorry, but considering the number of cops who are wife beaters and alcoholics your fetish for pysch screening rings hollow.

The NRA supports gun bans on those mentally adjudicated as a threat to themselves or others. what they don't support is some bureaucratic wonk being able to put people on a list that removes their rights without due process.

Wanker.

What part of what I just wrote are you having trouble understanding? Keep and bear arms is a Constitutional Right. Anyone who suggests stripping anyone of their rights without due process is a fascist.

As soon as your willing to propose loss of voting and speech rights for the mentally ill or terror suspects, we can talk.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?
In Maine, as soon as you can lift one. No age limit at all.

And they call themselves patriots. I'll bet some % of gun nuts would want to deny 5 year old Jimmy his 2nd amendment rights. The only way to stop a bad toddler with a gun is a good toddler with a gun.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?

I've been around gun and ammo all my life, was taught to shoot and gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold a gun. The thought never crossed my mind to misuse them even though I knew where they were and no they weren't locked up.

Are you willing to say every other gun owner has your training and does the same?

Nope, besides civilian training I also have more than 20 years military training. Every smart parent will teach their children firearms safety whether they have firearms in the home or not. That would include taking them to a range and letting them see the power and destructive capability first hand. It's not a one time thing, it has to be enforced over time. I honestly think it should be required in every school.

To give you an idea of how much the public mindset has changed just in my life time. Just before Christmas in 1962, I walked to our local Western Auto Store and bought my dads Christmas gift. I paid cash for a new 20ga shotgun and a box of shells and openly carried it back to our home, keeping the mussel pointed in a safe direction at all times of course and no one said a word. I was 11 years old at the time.

Big deal. I kept a .22 on my gun rack in the school parking lot all through high school. It's great that you are competent with guns, but do you think some guy who never owned a gun before and all he knows about it is what the salesman told him, and what he learned about it in a four hour class is as competent and safe as you are? Give me a break. I would think someone as experienced as you would see how dangerous it is to put all those guns in the hands of all those idiots, and tell them to carry it everywhere.

And yet...you are wrong.....we went from 200 million guns in 1990s to close to 400 million guns....and our accidental gun death and non fatal gun accident rate went down.

You just have an imaginary reality.....the rest of us live in the real world.

And as we went up in firearm ownership.....our gun murder rate went down 49%...our gun crime rate went down 75%...and our violent crime rate went down 72%.

Your imaginary world does not resemble the real world.

Forum List

Back