Anti Gun nuts eye disrupting NRA convention

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?

You know you come across as a leftwing pussy right?
Actually, you and odium are the pussies. The two of you are a couple of anonymous keyboard kommando bad asses talking shit.

You're free to come to Katy Texas at any time to discuss the matter.
Punk 2

All i can tell you is bring it.
Go finish your warm glass of milk and head off to bed, BITCH.

Actually, you and odium are the pussies. The two of you are a couple of anonymous keyboard kommando bad asses talking shit.

You're free to come to Katy Texas at any time to discuss the matter.
Punk 2

All i can tell you is bring it.
Go finish your warm glass of milk and head off to bed, BITCH.

Hush little baby dont you cry.....

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?

I suppose "the vor" is your real name .

I'm 6'2 with a boxing background so I'm just playing the odds I'd be able to handle myself ok.

I have no problem wh gun ownership . I took the gun safety class so I can get my license .

I'm not the one coming out talking about kicking people's asses . Why would. Nra convention goers think they'd be beating up protesters ? It's not an mma convention .

Your intelligence is shining through.....

Oh really? Explain to me the correlation between owing a gun and fighting prowess? Logically the opposite is true . Someone who weak or can not fight is more likely to own a gun in order to protect themselves .

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?
Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?
And? I have a LITTLE more respect that 99.9% of parents WOULD NOT allow their child around a gun until they were taught HOW to use it. My wife grew up hunting and shooting,starting at age 7. Only anti gun nuts go right to the worst case scenario when following the constitution.

So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .

LOL oh I am sure! Please attend then!

Best case, worst case. Doesn't matter. If you want to go by the original intent of the writers of the constitution, you can't just pick and choose the parts you like.
Common Sense ain't so common. Parents wouldn't let their kids just go walking around with a gun just because....jesus....are you people afraid of your shadows as well?

I'm 6'2 with a boxing background so I'm just playing the odds I'd be able to handle myself ok.

I have no problem wh gun ownership . I took the gun safety class so I can get my license .

I'm not the one coming out talking about kicking people's asses . Why would. Nra convention goers think they'd be beating up protesters ? It's not an mma convention .

Oh really? Explain to me the correlation between owing a gun and fighting prowess? Logically the opposite is true . Someone who weak or can not fight is more likely to own a gun in order to protect themselves .

Either or limp wrist...

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?

Yes. As long as they are not a convicted, violent felon....and as long as they have not been adjudicated as being dangerously mentally ill.

What is the problem with normal, law abiding people carrying guns for self defense, as long as they do not use them to break the law?

And? I have a LITTLE more respect that 99.9% of parents WOULD NOT allow their child around a gun until they were taught HOW to use it. My wife grew up hunting and shooting,starting at age 7. Only anti gun nuts go right to the worst case scenario when following the constitution.
So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .

Best case, worst case. Doesn't matter. If you want to go by the original intent of the writers of the constitution, you can't just pick and choose the parts you like.
Common Sense ain't so common. Parents wouldn't let their kids just go walking around with a gun just because....jesus....are you people afraid of your shadows as well?
So you would encourage parents to deny jittle 5 year old Jimmy his constitutional rights? See how quickly it can get ridiculous when you claim the 2nd is absolute, and no limitations were included, so none can be applied?

You guys always imply fear as the reason we carry guns when we do. Why? Are we afraid of a fire because we also have a fire extinguisher in the house...or wear a seat belt. Being prepared has no emotion involved in it......the only ones who show fear are you guys...

Cars killed over 34, 000 people, by accident in 2015.....guns, total gun deaths, both murder and accidental....10,105.......yet you guys piss yourselves thinking about guns.....

So the actual gut wrenching emotion of fear...is with you...not us.....we have the same emotion wearing a firearm as we do putting a cell phone on our belt...

So you would encourage parents to deny jittle 5 year old Jimmy his constitutional rights? See how quickly it can get ridiculous when you claim the 2nd is absolute, and no limitations were included, so none can be applied?

Minor children don't get to exercise all of their rights...they have to wait till they are adults ...moron.

But a baby in the womb...is protected as a human life...till you guys kill them...

I hope you never have kids you are OBVIOUSLY not fit to do so. Its called saying NO,something obviously someone has never taught you. jeez I don't have the patience to explain this shit to you....long day with a 2 year old terror and I am enjoy my peace.

The NRA convention will have a convention center filled with armed people...so there won't be any fighting there.....

No....a gun is the best tool for all people concerned with self defense....and intelligent people recognize that a firearm gives them the best chance to survive a violent attack by an armed criminal or group of criminals.

Back in my younger days, I kicked the asses of a lot of loudmouthed "bully wannabes". I never went looking for a fight but I never backed down from one and I never, ever tried to pretend that my physique and strength gave me the right to push anyone around. I never needed a gun nor had I ever wanted one. So, what has changed? The fact that I had this huge epiphany five years ago over and came to the realization that the communist agenda that has been funded by the globalist bankers has taken a hold of this country and especially the "shadow government". They have used leftard shills like those of your ilk to push it. Fake mass shootings (like what happened under the commie Barrypuppet) were so obviously staged and so poorly done that even Ray Charles could see right through it. Even at 53 and in spite of the fact that my days of benching 305 are behind me? Your prowess as a brawler doesn't give me any cause for concern....I have yet to met a leftist that was physically imposing or what any kind of a threat unless they were roaming in packs.

The 2nd amendment isn't for "hunting" nor is it simply for home protection....it's there to keep the citizenry safeguarded lest a tyrannical regime or foreign entity decides to wage war. I'm still old enough to fight but too old to give a fuck about the consequences should I die which makes those like me very dangerous to the communist faction that uses dip shits like you to push their agenda. If you fight as poorly as you debate? No one here has anything to worry about......capiche'?

Minor children don't get to exercise all of their rights...they have to wait till they are adults ...moron.

But a baby in the womb...is protected as a human life...till you guys kill them...

I read the 2nd. That's not in there.

I hope you never have kids you are OBVIOUSLY not fit to do so. Its called saying NO,something obviously someone has never taught you. jeez I don't have the patience to explain this shit to you....long day with a 2 year old terror and I am enjoy my peace.

There is a big difference between how I raise my kids, and discussing the outcome of claiming no restrictions on guns.

Really? Sigh...

There are many conditions an individual must meet to own a firearm. I believe the current requirements are a good compromise that protect our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

There is a big difference between how I raise my kids, and discussing the outcome of claiming no restrictions on guns.

Who said no restrictions on guns?

The NRA convention will have a convention center filled with armed people...so there won't be any fighting there.....

When is the ceremonial pants crapping to honor Ted Nugent scheduled?

Really? Sigh...

There are many conditions an individual must meet to own a firearm. I believe the current requirements are a good compromise that protect our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

Many gun nuts disagree with you. The NRA disagrees with you. They want to remove every restriction possible.

Forum List

Back