Anti Gun nuts eye disrupting NRA convention

You know these people are pussies, that is the reason they need a gun to begin with. The world is too scawwry otherwise. They need their safe zone.

Guess my MA's a pussy. I mean, a Mexican dude just minding his business doing jobs Americans won't do shoving her down and taking her stuff had nothing to do with it at all. And the cops that took the Mexican into custody were real fags. Not only did they have guns, but they were pointing them at the Mexican! How gay!

You know these people are pussies, that is the reason they need a gun to begin with. The world is too scawwry otherwise. They need their safe zone.

I strongly urge to get violent at the NRA convention, Brownshirt. Do if for the party, do it for your Fuhrer, do it to entertain us...

Bring your hanky to wipe your snowflake tears.

I'll weep in laughter if you snowflakes do try to get violent at an NRA convention. You people are STUPID, which is why you are leftist, but I suspect the NRA convention is the LAST place you morons would want to start acting out.

'Cuz you'll call your mommy? Sorry to break it to you snowflake but cons have bluster and that's it. You like to punch women because they can't fight back but you swing at anyone I know and it is on cupcake. You'll find out real quick how the real world of fight club works and that men are men regardless of any other consideration.

I strongly urge to get violent at the NRA convention, Brownshirt. Do if for the party, do it for your Fuhrer, do it to entertain us...

I'll weep in laughter if you snowflakes do try to get violent at an NRA convention. You people are STUPID, which is why you are leftist, but I suspect the NRA convention is the LAST place you morons would want to start acting out.

'Cuz you'll call your mommy? Sorry to break it to you snowflake but cons have bluster and that's it. You like to punch women because they can't fight back but you swing at anyone I know and it is on cupcake. You'll find out real quick how the real world of fight club works and that men are men regardless of any other consideration.

You left wingers are so cute when you talk tough.....do your parents know you are on the computer again?

ebde3c9ffe4a27541b97d93951ee83aec638b5c9116a3e05074206ae7b2474d8.jpg

Yeehaaaa! We got some serious emuscles flexing here folks. My computer is a quiverin'.

Hey Fig Newton, if you kick the stuffings out of your teddybear your mom is just going to make you vacuum it up.

All you have is your rolodex of memes, and this one doesn't even apply here derp. It's obvious you've never been around a group of men and threatened them. Try it sometime snowflake, reality is bloody and immediate.

Yeehaaaa! We got some serious emuscles flexing here folks. My computer is a quiverin'.

Hey Fig Newton, if you kick the stuffings out of your teddybear your mom is just going to make you vacuum it up.

You still beating your dog? It's a poor defenseless animal like drumpf. Better you should get professional help than take it out on an innocent animal.

All you have is your rolodex of memes, and this one doesn't even apply here derp. It's obvious you've never been around a group of men and threatened them. Try it sometime snowflake, reality is bloody and immediate.
LOL, the gift that keeps on giving!

You still beating your dog? It's a poor defenseless animal like drumpf. Better you should get professional help than take it out on an innocent animal.
My dog is spoiled and a lot smarter than you.

Uh huh. For you spoiled means limping and a broken tooth. Nice try bung.

Uh huh. For you spoiled means limping and a broken tooth. Nice try bung.
She's smarter than you, she knows when to shut up.

hey I'm not the one threatening people on the internet

tough guy

Forum List

Back