Anti Gun nuts eye disrupting NRA convention

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?
Really? Sigh...

There are many conditions an individual must meet to own a firearm. I believe the current requirements are a good compromise that protect our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

Many gun nuts disagree with you. The NRA disagrees with you. They want to remove every restriction possible.

Now you're just lying.

Which gun law that they think is possible in this day to repeal are they not working on?

To my knowledge they aren't trying to repeal the current background check system. And they have no problem with the mentally ill not being allowed firearms, if it is determined through proper due process that they can't responsibly have one. That's just two examples, I'll be damned if I'm going to try to come up with a complete list of what they aren't doing.

Don't think it would be possible to do away with those laws. Do you? They are fighting like hell to make sure people who have been declared incompetent can continue buying all the guns they want.

Many gun nuts disagree with you. The NRA disagrees with you. They want to remove every restriction possible.

Yeah...no...please link to the NRA policy of removing every restriction....we would like to see that.....genius. You guys sure are obsessed with the NRA.....and it all has to do with their blocking your attempts to end the 2nd Amendment...that really fries your asses...doesn't it...?

Don't read too good, do you goober? I said every one possible. No, I don't see them trying to legalize fully auto guns, yet.

They already are, you just need a class 3 FFL. Not too many people can afford the ammo just to play with a full auto though, plus buying them is expensive as well.
You can modify an AR15 for about 50 bucks and build the parts yourself on your back porch.

I don't understand why anyone would want to, it's just a quick way to waste a bunch of money. Plus, unless you invest in a milspec barrel you'd warp a standard barrel in short order, they're not designed to handle the heat.

So add another 110.00 120.00 Big deal. You don't have to melt it down the first day unless you want to.

Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?

I've been around gun and ammo all my life, was taught to shoot and gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold a gun. The thought never crossed my mind to misuse them even though I knew where they were and no they weren't locked up.

Are you willing to say every other gun owner has your training and does the same?

Nope, besides civilian training I also have more than 20 years military training. Every smart parent will teach their children firearms safety whether they have firearms in the home or not. That would include taking them to a range and letting them see the power and destructive capability first hand. It's not a one time thing, it has to be enforced over time. I honestly think it should be required in every school.

To give you an idea of how much the public mindset has changed just in my life time. Just before Christmas in 1962, I walked to our local Western Auto Store and bought my dads Christmas gift. I paid cash for a new 20ga shotgun and a box of shells and openly carried it back to our home, keeping the mussel pointed in a safe direction at all times of course and no one said a word. I was 11 years old at the time.

Big deal. I kept a .22 on my gun rack in the school parking lot all through high school. It's great that you are competent with guns, but do you think some guy who never owned a gun before and all he knows about it is what the salesman told him, and what he learned about it in a four hour class is as competent and safe as you are? Give me a break. I would think someone as experienced as you would see how dangerous it is to put all those guns in the hands of all those idiots, and tell them to carry it everywhere.

You're making assumptions you can't back up. Proper use of a firearm is not rocket science. The average individual can learn the basics of safety in a couple of hours. Your problem is you think anyone who doesn't share your opinions are inferior, that ain't the case. Give me the dumbest city slicker you can find and 4 hours at a range and I'll give you a person with all the tools to be a responsible gun owner to include proper care and maintenance.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?

I've been around gun and ammo all my life, was taught to shoot and gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold a gun. The thought never crossed my mind to misuse them even though I knew where they were and no they weren't locked up.

Are you willing to say every other gun owner has your training and does the same?

Nope, besides civilian training I also have more than 20 years military training. Every smart parent will teach their children firearms safety whether they have firearms in the home or not. That would include taking them to a range and letting them see the power and destructive capability first hand. It's not a one time thing, it has to be enforced over time. I honestly think it should be required in every school.

To give you an idea of how much the public mindset has changed just in my life time. Just before Christmas in 1962, I walked to our local Western Auto Store and bought my dads Christmas gift. I paid cash for a new 20ga shotgun and a box of shells and openly carried it back to our home, keeping the mussel pointed in a safe direction at all times of course and no one said a word. I was 11 years old at the time.

Big deal. I kept a .22 on my gun rack in the school parking lot all through high school. It's great that you are competent with guns, but do you think some guy who never owned a gun before and all he knows about it is what the salesman told him, and what he learned about it in a four hour class is as competent and safe as you are? Give me a break. I would think someone as experienced as you would see how dangerous it is to put all those guns in the hands of all those idiots, and tell them to carry it everywhere.

You're making assumptions you can't back up. Proper use of a firearm is not rocket science. The average individual can learn the basics of safety in a couple of hours. Your problem is you think anyone who doesn't share your opinions are inferior, that ain't the case. Give me the dumbest city slicker you can find and 4 hours at a range and I'll give you a person with all the tools to be a responsible gun owner to include proper care and maintenance.

OK. So explain why it was so important for you to brag about all your experience if their little four hour course gives them about the same thing.

Really? Sigh...

There are many conditions an individual must meet to own a firearm. I believe the current requirements are a good compromise that protect our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

Now you're just lying.

Which gun law that they think is possible in this day to repeal are they not working on?

To my knowledge they aren't trying to repeal the current background check system. And they have no problem with the mentally ill not being allowed firearms, if it is determined through proper due process that they can't responsibly have one. That's just two examples, I'll be damned if I'm going to try to come up with a complete list of what they aren't doing.

Don't think it would be possible to do away with those laws. Do you? They are fighting like hell to make sure people who have been declared incompetent can continue buying all the guns they want.

How many people do you think there are in this country that are financially incompetent and manage to continue to function? The simple fact that the majority of the country can't handle a $500.00 emergency without borrowing proves my point. It should take a judge, not a bureaucrat, to deny constitutional rights.

Yeah...no...please link to the NRA policy of removing every restriction....we would like to see that.....genius. You guys sure are obsessed with the NRA.....and it all has to do with their blocking your attempts to end the 2nd Amendment...that really fries your asses...doesn't it...?

Don't read too good, do you goober? I said every one possible. No, I don't see them trying to legalize fully auto guns, yet.

They already are, you just need a class 3 FFL. Not too many people can afford the ammo just to play with a full auto though, plus buying them is expensive as well.
You can modify an AR15 for about 50 bucks and build the parts yourself on your back porch.

I don't understand why anyone would want to, it's just a quick way to waste a bunch of money. Plus, unless you invest in a milspec barrel you'd warp a standard barrel in short order, they're not designed to handle the heat.

So add another 110.00 120.00 Big deal. You don't have to melt it down the first day unless you want to.

Like I said, I don't understand why anyone would want to, I don't know a gun owner that does. You can't accurately shoot on full auto. I don't understand why you're so hung up on this, how many local news stories involve full auto engagements?

Now you're just lying.

How many people do you think there are in this country that are financially incompetent and manage to continue to function? The simple fact that the majority of the country can't handle a $500.00 emergency without borrowing proves my point. It should take a judge, not a bureaucrat, to deny constitutional rights.

We;re talking about people that can;t handle any. Lots of people are broke. this is for people who can't manage their own affairs at all.

Like I said, I don't understand why anyone would want to, I don't know a gun owner that does. You can't accurately shoot on full auto. I don't understand why you're so hung up on this, how many local news stories involve full auto engagements?

Very few. The law prevents people from having them. I guess that means you think all the crooks have them, cause a law won't stop bad guys from getting fully auto if they want it.

OK. So explain why it was so important for you to brag about all your experience if their little four hour course gives them about the same thing.

Where did I say it would give them the same thing, I said they would have the tools to be a responsible gun owner. As with any other tool, it takes practice to become and maintain proficiency and that's part of what I'd teach. Are you always this intellectually dishonest?

Very few. The law prevents people from having them. I guess that means you think all the crooks have them, cause a law won't stop bad guys from getting fully auto if they want it.

Laws don't stop anything except for those that obey them. That's why I carry, you never know when you may run into one of those bad guys or girls. BTW didn't you just point out how easy it is to break the law if a person choses to?

Where did I say it would give them the same thing, I said they would have the tools to be a responsible gun owner. As with any other tool, it takes practice to become and maintain proficiency and that's part of what I'd teach. Are you always this intellectually dishonest?
Well, one of us is being dishonest.
Will that course make them as safe as you claim to be?
Will that course make their judgement as good as you claim yours is?
Will that course make them as accurate as you claim to be?
Will that course make them less likely to accidentally shoot an innocent person and say I don't know why I shot him when asked, like that ride along guy did?
Will that little course stop a bully from being a bully who will pull a gun first, and every chance they get?
There are a lot more, but you get the gist.

Laws don't stop anything except for those that obey them. That's why I carry, you never know when you may run into one of those bad guys or girls. BTW didn't you just point out how easy it is to break the law if a person choses to?

So why don't bad guys all have fully auto guns? You know they would want them.

Will that course make them less likely to accidentally shoot an innocent person and say I don't know why I shot him when asked, like that ride along guy did?
Will that little course stop a bully from being a bully who will pull a gun first, and every chance they get?

Not only are you intellectually dishonest you appear to have difficulty reading as well. I've already answered all your bs questions in the very post you just quoted. I guess you're rich enough to have everything done for you, you seem to lack the understanding of what a tool is.

I don't pretend to know what bad guys are thinking, you just said they could have them if they wanted for an extra 50 bucks. Maybe they don't understand the concept of tools either.

Not only are you intellectually dishonest you appear to have difficulty reading as well. I've already answered all your bs questions in the very post you just quoted. I guess you're rich enough to have everything done for you, you seem to lack the understanding of what a tool is.

So you give someone a wrench he has never seen, and tell him to rebuild your engine. Got it. That course gives them a what you might call a metaphorical wrench, and they might be competent to use it eventually, but they are free to carry a gun in the mean time.

I don't pretend to know what bad guys are thinking, you just said they could have them if they wanted for an extra 50 bucks. Maybe they don't understand the concept of tools either.

That's not it. The law stops them from getting fully automatic guns. You will never admit it, but we both know that's true.

So you give someone a wrench he has never seen, and tell him to rebuild your engine. Got it. That course gives them a what you might call a metaphorical wrench, and they might be competent to use it eventually, but they are free to carry a gun in the mean time.

shitty analogy

That's not it. The law stops them from getting fully automatic guns. You will never admit it, but we both know that's true.
actually the law does NOT stop people from getting automatic weapons

you might want to take the time to learn what you're talking about

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?
So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .
internet_badass_by_krocialblack-d3ozuam.jpg

Forum List

Back