Anti Gun nuts eye disrupting NRA convention

tumblr_ogvvibMfTy1tp0mqvo1_500.gif
NRA All The Way

The NRA is the one who leads the charge at reducing gun accidents by conducting gun safety training...it is morons like you who fight gun safety training for kids...and even with your attacks on gun safety training, gun accident rates are going down, not up. Thanks in large part to the NRA.....

Really? Sigh...

There are many conditions an individual must meet to own a firearm. I believe the current requirements are a good compromise that protect our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

Many gun nuts disagree with you. The NRA disagrees with you. They want to remove every restriction possible.

Now you're just lying.

Which gun law that they think is possible in this day to repeal are they not working on?

To my knowledge they aren't trying to repeal the current background check system. And they have no problem with the mentally ill not being allowed firearms, if it is determined through proper due process that they can't responsibly have one. That's just two examples, I'll be damned if I'm going to try to come up with a complete list of what they aren't doing.

Don't think it would be possible to do away with those laws. Do you? They are fighting like hell to make sure people who have been declared incompetent can continue buying all the guns they want.

And that is a lie.....

Really? Sigh...

There are many conditions an individual must meet to own a firearm. I believe the current requirements are a good compromise that protect our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

Many gun nuts disagree with you. The NRA disagrees with you. They want to remove every restriction possible.

Now you're just lying.

Which gun law that they think is possible in this day to repeal are they not working on?

To my knowledge they aren't trying to repeal the current background check system. And they have no problem with the mentally ill not being allowed firearms, if it is determined through proper due process that they can't responsibly have one. That's just two examples, I'll be damned if I'm going to try to come up with a complete list of what they aren't doing.

Don't think it would be possible to do away with those laws. Do you? They are fighting like hell to make sure people who have been declared incompetent can continue buying all the guns they want.

Tell that to the ACLU who led the charge on this...

They already are, you just need a class 3 FFL. Not too many people can afford the ammo just to play with a full auto though, plus buying them is expensive as well.
You can modify an AR15 for about 50 bucks and build the parts yourself on your back porch.

I don't understand why anyone would want to, it's just a quick way to waste a bunch of money. Plus, unless you invest in a milspec barrel you'd warp a standard barrel in short order, they're not designed to handle the heat.

So add another 110.00 120.00 Big deal. You don't have to melt it down the first day unless you want to.

Like I said, I don't understand why anyone would want to, I don't know a gun owner that does. You can't accurately shoot on full auto. I don't understand why you're so hung up on this, how many local news stories involve full auto engagements?

Very few. The law prevents people from having them. I guess that means you think all the crooks have them, cause a law won't stop bad guys from getting fully auto if they want it.

And that is true...if criminals want fully auto weapons they get them...the terrorists in France, a country that bans those weapons, all had them..plus explosives and grenades....

I don't understand why anyone would want to, it's just a quick way to waste a bunch of money. Plus, unless you invest in a milspec barrel you'd warp a standard barrel in short order, they're not designed to handle the heat.

So add another 110.00 120.00 Big deal. You don't have to melt it down the first day unless you want to.

Like I said, I don't understand why anyone would want to, I don't know a gun owner that does. You can't accurately shoot on full auto. I don't understand why you're so hung up on this, how many local news stories involve full auto engagements?

Very few. The law prevents people from having them. I guess that means you think all the crooks have them, cause a law won't stop bad guys from getting fully auto if they want it.

Laws don't stop anything except for those that obey them. That's why I carry, you never know when you may run into one of those bad guys or girls. BTW didn't you just point out how easy it is to break the law if a person choses to?

So why don't bad guys all have fully auto guns? You know they would want them.

They don't need them. They prefer small weapons they can keep in their baby mommas purse or under the car seat....

You're making assumptions you can't back up. Proper use of a firearm is not rocket science. The average individual can learn the basics of safety in a couple of hours. Your problem is you think anyone who doesn't share your opinions are inferior, that ain't the case. Give me the dumbest city slicker you can find and 4 hours at a range and I'll give you a person with all the tools to be a responsible gun owner to include proper care and maintenance.

OK. So explain why it was so important for you to brag about all your experience if their little four hour course gives them about the same thing.

Where did I say it would give them the same thing, I said they would have the tools to be a responsible gun owner. As with any other tool, it takes practice to become and maintain proficiency and that's part of what I'd teach. Are you always this intellectually dishonest?
Well, one of us is being dishonest.
Will that course make them as safe as you claim to be?
Will that course make their judgement as good as you claim yours is?
Will that course make them as accurate as you claim to be?
Will that course make them less likely to accidentally shoot an innocent person and say I don't know why I shot him when asked, like that ride along guy did?
Will that little course stop a bully from being a bully who will pull a gun first, and every chance they get?
There are a lot more, but you get the gist.

Not only are you intellectually dishonest you appear to have difficulty reading as well. I've already answered all your bs questions in the very post you just quoted. I guess you're rich enough to have everything done for you, you seem to lack the understanding of what a tool is.

So you give someone a wrench he has never seen, and tell him to rebuild your engine. Got it. That course gives them a what you might call a metaphorical wrench, and they might be competent to use it eventually, but they are free to carry a gun in the mean time.

Defending yourself from a violent criminal is not rebuilding a car engine.......try actually reading accounts of normal, law abiding people actually using guns to stop attacks....you would be a much smarter person for doing it.....

And Americans use guns 1,500,000 times a year to stop violent criminal attack, according to bill clinton and barak obama.....and you can bet the majority of them are not Navy Seals.......and yet only about 253 thugs are killed by armed citizens each year......it shows that Americans do not use their guns easily or carelessly........

1,500,000 to 253.......try that ratio sometime...

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?
So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .
The only thing you could ever "take out" is a to go order at a cheap fast food joint.

Laws don't stop anything except for those that obey them. That's why I carry, you never know when you may run into one of those bad guys or girls. BTW didn't you just point out how easy it is to break the law if a person choses to?

So why don't bad guys all have fully auto guns? You know they would want them.

I don't pretend to know what bad guys are thinking, you just said they could have them if they wanted for an extra 50 bucks. Maybe they don't understand the concept of tools either.

That's not it. The law stops them from getting fully automatic guns. You will never admit it, but we both know that's true.

Moron.....terrorists in France....on actual government terrorist watch lists, got fully automatic military rifles and grenades in a Country that completely bans all guns except a few hunting shotguns......you can't get them at all...they are completely banned....and terrorists got them easily........

You really don't think before you post...do you?

Somehow I missed this thread yesterday. Not in the mood to rehash all the same bullshit points again, but I thought I'd comment on the OP.

Doesn't that kind of sound like suicide? heh

Looks like it's time for me to donate some more money to the NRA.
You know what they say about fools and their money. Anyway, terror suspects, criminals and the mentally ill will appreciate your efforts to arm them.

you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?

The fact is ... every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime has the RIGHT to be armed. Why is that so difficult to comprehend or accept?

How many mass shootings have been committed in the last two decades by persons with no criminal record?

Almost all of them. How many times a year are guns used to stop violent criminal attack by people who have legal firearms..... 1,500,000.....

How many Americans have concealed carry permits .... over 15 million.....

How many people have been killed by mass shooters ?

US Mass Shootings, 1982-2017: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation
US Mass Shootings, 1982-2016: Data From Mother Jones' Investigation

How many deaths on average according to Mother Jones...anti gun, uber left wing Mother Jones.......each year, well less than 73.

2014..... 9
2013..... 36
2012..... 72
2011..... 19
2002...not listed by mother jones
1999...42 ( Columbine)
1991...35 (Looby's cafe)
1983...none listed

http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvsr/nvsr64/nvsr64_02.pdf

Leading Causes of Death | WISQARS | Injury Center | CDC

Cars, Accidental deaths 2015......36,161

Poisons...accidental deaths 2015...47,478

gravity....accidental falling deaths 2015...33,381
Accidental drowning 2015 .....3,602
Accidental suffocation 2015...6,914
Accidental Machiinery 2015... 550

So.....your point is stupid...there are 357-400 million guns in private hands and over 15 million people carrying guns for self defense....and yet our gun murder rate went down 49% and our gun crime rate went down 75%.......and our violent crime rate went down 72%

So mass public shooters aren't a problem in this country........yet you want to deny the right of Americans to defend themselves over these few criminals....?

you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?

The fact is ... every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime has the RIGHT to be armed. Why is that so difficult to comprehend or accept?
Should mentally ill people be allowed to play with guns? How about terror suspects?

If they are actually adjudicated to be dangerously mentally ill, no. If they are actual terrorists no.

But without actually convicting someone of terrorism....you want to deny them rights? That is just stupid....

Should mentally ill people be allowed to play with guns? How about terror suspects?

What part of what I just wrote are you having trouble understanding? Keep and bear arms is a Constitutional Right. Anyone who suggests stripping anyone of their rights without due process is a fascist.

As soon as your willing to propose loss of voting and speech rights for the mentally ill or terror suspects, we can talk.
Assuming you`re a member of a WELL REGULATED MILITIA, where do you train and who is your commander?

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?
Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

No, that is the meme of those who support the NRA, a local, home grown, terrorist organization.

Terrorist?

LOL

From the "guns for me and not for thee" desk commando and supposed law enforcement jack-wad.

You could have a gun, if you could pass the psychological testing necessary to be hired as a LE officer, deputy or agent. I doubt you could.

The NRA defends the right of you and other unstable persons to own firearms. They enable dangerous people to become armed, and thus support terrorists - from Columbine to yesterday*** in Fresno, we see the results.

***Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

You aren't supposed to talk about the Fresno shooting...didn't you get the memo? He was black, and he shot white people in a state with strict gun control.....so stop talking about it....

Now..if he had been a Trump supporter or a Republican...then we could talk about him.....

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?
Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

No, that is the meme of those who support the NRA, a local, home grown, terrorist organization.

Terrorist?

LOL

From the "guns for me and not for thee" desk commando and supposed law enforcement jack-wad.

You could have a gun, if you could pass the psychological testing necessary to be hired as a LE officer, deputy or agent. I doubt you could.

The NRA defends the right of you and other unstable persons to own firearms. They enable dangerous people to become armed, and thus support terrorists - from Columbine to yesterday*** in Fresno, we see the results.

***Hate crime is suspected after a gunman kills 3 white men in downtown Fresno

Hey asswipe....the shooters at Columbine could not legally buy, own or carry the guns they had....and guess what moron...the NRA does not support under age teenagers being able to buy, own or carry guns.......

moron.

If they are actually adjudicated to be dangerously mentally ill, no. If they are actual terrorists no.

But without actually convicting someone of terrorism....you want to deny them rights? That is just stupid....
So you want terror suspects to have guns and when they shoot up a night club or whatever you`ll be screeching about gun free zones or something equally as idiotic. You`re damn right you will.

So you want terror suspects to have guns and when they shoot up a night club or whatever you`ll be screeching about gun free zones or something equally as idiotic. You`re damn right you will.

Until they are actually charged with a crime..they are innocent moron. The nightclub shooter had 3 FBI interviews, a background check for his employment, background checks for each gun purchase, a detailed FBI background check and an FBI under cover contact.......and they cleared him......

So your faith in the government protecting you is pretty fucking stupid........

And the idea that you want people put on secret lists as terrorists should tell everyone exactly what kind of assholes you are......

Looks like it's time for me to donate some more money to the NRA.
You know what they say about fools and their money. Anyway, terror suspects, criminals and the mentally ill will appreciate your efforts to arm them.

One of the really great things about the NRA, is how the lefts hatred of them makes them say the stupidest things.

Like you.

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?
So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .

I will probably attend the NRA convention in Atlanta at the end of the month. YOu are welcome to come try and "take me out" if you would like. lmao

Really? Sigh...

Yeah...no...please link to the NRA policy of removing every restriction....we would like to see that.....genius. You guys sure are obsessed with the NRA.....and it all has to do with their blocking your attempts to end the 2nd Amendment...that really fries your asses...doesn't it...?

Don't read too good, do you goober? I said every one possible. No, I don't see them trying to legalize fully auto guns, yet.

Perhaps that is because fully automatic guns are not illegal? There are more restrictions and a more involved background check, but the main thing is the Tax Stamp. In other words, they don't mind you buying a fully automatic firearm, as long as they make money on the deal.

Forum List

Back