Anti Gun nuts eye disrupting NRA convention

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?
Really? Sigh...

There are many conditions an individual must meet to own a firearm. I believe the current requirements are a good compromise that protect our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

Many gun nuts disagree with you. The NRA disagrees with you. They want to remove every restriction possible.

Yeah...no...please link to the NRA policy of removing every restriction....we would like to see that.....genius. You guys sure are obsessed with the NRA.....and it all has to do with their blocking your attempts to end the 2nd Amendment...that really fries your asses...doesn't it...?

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?
Really? Sigh...

There are many conditions an individual must meet to own a firearm. I believe the current requirements are a good compromise that protect our rights guaranteed by the Constitution.

Many gun nuts disagree with you. The NRA disagrees with you. They want to remove every restriction possible.
I was referring to gun purchase background checks. Regarding CC, some states have lost their damn minds and refuse to allow citizens to defend themselves. I am a active member of the NRA and you opinion is not based on facts.

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?

You know you come across as a leftwing pussy right?
Actually, you and odium are the pussies. The two of you are a couple of anonymous keyboard kommando bad asses talking shit.

I suppose "the vor" is your real name .

I'm 6'2 with a boxing background so I'm just playing the odds I'd be able to handle myself ok.

I have no problem wh gun ownership . I took the gun safety class so I can get my license .

I'm not the one coming out talking about kicking people's asses . Why would. Nra convention goers think they'd be beating up protesters ? It's not an mma convention .

The NRA convention will have a convention center filled with armed people...so there won't be any fighting there.....

When is the ceremonial pants crapping to honor Ted Nugent scheduled?

Thought the crapping happens every time you folks have a "peaceful" protest march...oops, my mistake, that's not in pants. It's on sidewalks, public parks, city hall, front yards of private homes, etc., etc.
:9:

Really? Sigh...

I was referring to gun purchase background checks. Regarding CC, some states have lost their damn minds and refuse to allow citizens to defend themselves. I am a active member of the NRA and you opinion is not based on facts.

Background checks at gun stores. Background checks for private sales are nothing more than a set up for national gun registration....and they don't do anything to stop criminals or mass shooters anyway.

Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?

I've been around gun and ammo all my life, was taught to shoot and gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold a gun. The thought never crossed my mind to misuse them even though I knew where they were and no they weren't locked up.

Really? Sigh...

Now you're just lying.

Really? Sigh...

Yeah...no...please link to the NRA policy of removing every restriction....we would like to see that.....genius. You guys sure are obsessed with the NRA.....and it all has to do with their blocking your attempts to end the 2nd Amendment...that really fries your asses...doesn't it...?

Don't read too good, do you goober? I said every one possible. No, I don't see them trying to legalize fully auto guns, yet.

Really? Sigh...

Well, yes it is. If they think it might be possible to rescind a regulation, they are going for it.

Really? Sigh...

Don't read too good, do you goober? I said every one possible. No, I don't see them trying to legalize fully auto guns, yet.

They already are, you just need a class 3 FFL. Not too many people can afford the ammo just to play with a full auto though, plus buying them is expensive as well.

I've been around gun and ammo all my life, was taught to shoot and gun safety form the time I was big enough to hold a gun. The thought never crossed my mind to misuse them even though I knew where they were and no they weren't locked up.

Are you willing to say every other gun owner has your training and does the same?

Really? Sigh...

Now you're just lying.

Which gun law that they think is possible in this day to repeal are they not working on?

Are you willing to say every other gun owner has your training and does the same?

Nope, besides civilian training I also have more than 20 years military training. Every smart parent will teach their children firearms safety whether they have firearms in the home or not. That would include taking them to a range and letting them see the power and destructive capability first hand. It's not a one time thing, it has to be enforced over time. I honestly think it should be required in every school.

To give you an idea of how much the public mindset has changed just in my life time. Just before Christmas in 1962, I walked to our local Western Auto Store and bought my dads Christmas gift. I paid cash for a new 20ga shotgun and a box of shells and openly carried it back to our home, keeping the mussel pointed in a safe direction at all times of course and no one said a word. I was 11 years old at the time.

Really? Sigh...

Now you're just lying.

Which gun law that they think is possible in this day to repeal are they not working on?

To my knowledge they aren't trying to repeal the current background check system. And they have no problem with the mentally ill not being allowed firearms, if it is determined through proper due process that they can't responsibly have one. That's just two examples, I'll be damned if I'm going to try to come up with a complete list of what they aren't doing.

Really? Sigh...

They already are, you just need a class 3 FFL. Not too many people can afford the ammo just to play with a full auto though, plus buying them is expensive as well.
You can modify an AR15 for about 50 bucks and build the parts yourself on your back porch.

Really? Sigh...

You can modify an AR15 for about 50 bucks and build the parts yourself on your back porch.

I don't understand why anyone would want to, it's just a quick way to waste a bunch of money. Plus, unless you invest in a milspec barrel you'd warp a standard barrel in short order, they're not designed to handle the heat.

Nope, besides civilian training I also have more than 20 years military training. Every smart parent will teach their children firearms safety whether they have firearms in the home or not. That would include taking them to a range and letting them see the power and destructive capability first hand. It's not a one time thing, it has to be enforced over time. I honestly think it should be required in every school.

To give you an idea of how much the public mindset has changed just in my life time. Just before Christmas in 1962, I walked to our local Western Auto Store and bought my dads Christmas gift. I paid cash for a new 20ga shotgun and a box of shells and openly carried it back to our home, keeping the mussel pointed in a safe direction at all times of course and no one said a word. I was 11 years old at the time.

Big deal. I kept a .22 on my gun rack in the school parking lot all through high school. It's great that you are competent with guns, but do you think some guy who never owned a gun before and all he knows about it is what the salesman told him, and what he learned about it in a four hour class is as competent and safe as you are? Give me a break. I would think someone as experienced as you would see how dangerous it is to put all those guns in the hands of all those idiots, and tell them to carry it everywhere.

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

Imagine if they start getting the same treatment. I wish more groups would start protesting the liberal idiots who think they control public opinion.

I have never seen people as intolerant as the modern day leftists.

While they think they are making progress by their constant whining, I think it's having the opposite effect. The election results across the country certainly showed that people are tired of the left and all they stand for. It's probably good that they are keeping up the snowflake demonstrations to keep reminding everyone how fucking crazy they've become.

Forum List

Back