Anti Gun nuts eye disrupting NRA convention

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?

is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just waaaayyy too happy to be attending an NRA convention?

Bloomberg anti-gun groups eye disrupting NRA convention

PLEASE DO! I quite enjoy watching leftists getting beat down!

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?
So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .

Just to be clear, you believe every person who hasn't been convicted of a crime should be able to be armed at all times, right?
Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?
And? I have a LITTLE more respect that 99.9% of parents WOULD NOT allow their child around a gun until they were taught HOW to use it. My wife grew up hunting and shooting,starting at age 7. Only anti gun nuts go right to the worst case scenario when following the constitution.

Beat down by who? A bunch of gun nerds to scared to go to the market without being strapped?
So we can count you in to be there? Awesome! Hey can you video tape the ass beating? Would love to watch that.

Yeah. I'm pretty sure I can take out most if these gun pussies if push came to shove .

LOL oh I am sure! Please attend then!

You know you come across as a leftwing pussy right?
Actually, you and odium are the pussies. The two of you are a couple of anonymous keyboard kommando bad asses talking shit.
Says the snowflake that doesn't have his location in his profile...tsk tsk....you want to come show me how big and bad you are snowflake? I am game. Oh and your reading comprehension skills need work. I am stating the obvious that anti gun fags will get beaten down if they try to disrupt the NRA convention.

Actually, you and odium are the pussies. The two of you are a couple of anonymous keyboard kommando bad asses talking shit.

You're free to come to Katy Texas at any time to discuss the matter.

You know these people are pussies, that is the reason they need a gun to begin with. The world is too scawwry otherwise. They need their safe zone.

Says the snowflake that doesn't have his location in his profile...tsk tsk....you want to come show me how big and bad you are snowflake? I am game. Oh and your reading comprehension skills need work. I am stating the obvious that anti gun fags will get beaten down if they try to disrupt the NRA convention.
Punk 1

Punk 2

Punk 2

All i can tell you is bring it.

I suppose "the vor" is your real name .

I'm 6'2 with a boxing background so I'm just playing the odds I'd be able to handle myself ok.

I have no problem wh gun ownership . I took the gun safety class so I can get my license .

I'm not the one coming out talking about kicking people's asses . Why would. Nra convention goers think they'd be beating up protesters ? It's not an mma convention .

Exactly how the 2nd amendment intended.

You know there was no age limit put on that constitutional right, don't you?
And? I have a LITTLE more respect that 99.9% of parents WOULD NOT allow their child around a gun until they were taught HOW to use it. My wife grew up hunting and shooting,starting at age 7. Only anti gun nuts go right to the worst case scenario when following the constitution.

LOL oh I am sure! Please attend then!

Best case, worst case. Doesn't matter. If you want to go by the original intent of the writers of the constitution, you can't just pick and choose the parts you like.

I suppose "the vor" is your real name .

I'm 6'2 with a boxing background so I'm just playing the odds I'd be able to handle myself ok.

I have no problem wh gun ownership . I took the gun safety class so I can get my license .

I'm not the one coming out talking about kicking people's asses . Why would. Nra convention goers think they'd be beating up protesters ? It's not an mma convention .

Your intelligence is shining through.....

Forum List

Back