Anti-Fascist Stabs Innocent Man Over 'Neo-Nazi' Haircut

Every time you resort to trying to find hypocrisy, you are conceding you have no real argument on the real issue.

Unless I do it, of course.

lol

So now the Alt Left thinks it is OK to attack a person because of their haircut?

How come I am not surprised?

It is the drumbeat of division from the left. And the stupids that see the left as teachers and mentors. It calls for the removal of common sense and moral judgment, and replacing it with mindless criminal suggestions for the leftovers to follow.
For instance:
What do you think the end result of calling for someone to assassinate the President of the United States will be? We'll be fine unless there is one unhinged leftist out there that takes that suggestion seriously....
And you think that we are evolving?
An untreated nutjob running the streets. Fox is absolutely off their nut.

You can't condemn Fox until you have condemned CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and the Senator that called for the murder of a president.....
I can condemn Fox anytime I goddamned well please. I'm not hung up on moral equivalencies like you are.

Obviously. Very few lefts are.

For those favoring equality, you look slanted when you rail against one and disregard the same in others..

Sounds to me more like a lunatic than an anti-fascist. Ya know, a LUNATIC. Hope they caught him with a big butterfly net and made sure he took his meds.
Lunatic, Antifa. There really is no difference.
Antifa are not nutjobs. Violent, yes. Crazy no.

Arguing that the oppositions political beliefs grants you the authority to use violence is not just violent. You have to believe you are somehow special, chosen perhaps, to make the determination.

I wrote before, the only excuse for violence is self defense, or defense of another. That is something that is right here and now. Not something that may happen in days, weeks, months, or years later.

That makes them Psychopathic at the very least. Psychopathy - Wikipedia

They believe they have the right, and the sad part is the media which agrees with their cause, is granting them justification for the violence. I've read where they were "plucky fighters" standing up to fascism. CNN swears that the violence was all because of the Fascists.

Yeah, they are crazy. I don't want either of them in charge of anything. The White Supremicists or the ANTIFA nutters. If I saw two of them fighting in the street, I'd break out the popcorn and sit back to watch.

I'd love to participate more in this thread, but my account is being trolled by an admin, making it take 5-10 minutes to load USMB pages. No problems occur while I'm logged off as guest browser.
You have insulted someone and have been given a slow down for your efforts.

Democrats have been inciting such violence since Election Day. I've never seen anything so appalling. Their behavior since Election Day, is shockingly shameful. How many have they radicalized? How may Manchurian Candidate nutjobs have they created?

Earlier this week, a Democrat politician on social media actually openly advocated Trump being killed. That person has yet to be held accountable. It's time to start holding Democrats accountable for such appalling incitement.

Hair intolerance now WTF libs :cuckoo:
Eye color next?

Kind of off topic, but funny you should say that. It reminds me of a teacher used an eye color exercise that stopped racism in it's tracks. Dead in it's tracks.

The idiots we are raising don't know what to hate, just to do it with fervor. They will be told who and what to attack as soon as school starts again.....

Last edited:
]
Some Republican nutjob commits a crime, and libs brand all Conservatives for the crime.

The coin flips, and suddenly Fox news / Conservatives are shit for doing so.

I am not justifyimg or choosing sides, just pointing out the hypocrisy.
NO ONE is blaming all conservatives for a crime. Just the conservatives defending the nutjob.
Fox should definitely know better than to say this evident nutcase is an anti-fascist for real.

Sounds to me more like a lunatic than an anti-fascist. Ya know, a LUNATIC. Hope they caught him with a big butterfly net and made sure he took his meds.
They are every bit as crazy, hateful, and evil as the lunatic fascists.

]
Some Republican nutjob commits a crime, and libs brand all Conservatives for the crime.

The coin flips, and suddenly Fox news / Conservatives are shit for doing so.

I am not justifyimg or choosing sides, just pointing out the hypocrisy.
NO ONE is blaming all conservatives for a crime. Just the conservatives defending the nutjob.
Fox should definitely know better than to say this evident nutcase is an anti-fascist for real.

Howard Dean is, oh snap!

It is the drumbeat of division from the left. And the stupids that see the left as teachers and mentors. It calls for the removal of common sense and moral judgment, and replacing it with mindless criminal suggestions for the leftovers to follow.
For instance:
What do you think the end result of calling for someone to assassinate the President of the United States will be? We'll be fine unless there is one unhinged leftist out there that takes that suggestion seriously....
And you think that we are evolving?

You can't condemn Fox until you have condemned CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and the Senator that called for the murder of a president.....
I can condemn Fox anytime I goddamned well please. I'm not hung up on moral equivalencies like you are.

Obviously. Very few lefts are.

For those favoring equality, you look slanted when you rail against one and disregard the same in others..
I'd rather do that than disregard heinous behavior in my group because someone on the other side had stooped to such tactics at some point in the past. That kind of thinking only PRETENDS to get you off the hook. Of course I'm slanted. So are you. So are all of us here.

Arguing that the oppositions political beliefs grants you the authority to use violence is not just violent. You have to believe you are somehow special, chosen perhaps, to make the determination.

I wrote before, the only excuse for violence is self defense, or defense of another. That is something that is right here and now. Not something that may happen in days, weeks, months, or years later.

That makes them Psychopathic at the very least. Psychopathy - Wikipedia

They believe they have the right, and the sad part is the media which agrees with their cause, is granting them justification for the violence. I've read where they were "plucky fighters" standing up to fascism. CNN swears that the violence was all because of the Fascists.

Yeah, they are crazy. I don't want either of them in charge of anything. The White Supremicists or the ANTIFA nutters. If I saw two of them fighting in the street, I'd break out the popcorn and sit back to watch.
And then shoot the survivor.

Forum List

Back