Is Musk risking a Tesla boycott over his anti-Semitism?

Yup. The ADL - formed by Jews to fight antisemitism - came out a couple of years ago stating that certain groups were the ones most targeted by prejudice, and omitted Jews from their definition.

The people running the ADL clearly are prioritizing their leftism over their original goal to call out antisemitism, much like the deranged Jewish leftists joining the antisemitic rallies.
Like any other group attached to government funding they will be subject to the inexorable pressures of PC social lysenkoism if they want to keep the money rolling in.

Like any other group attached to government funding they will be subject to the inexorable pressures of PC social lysenkoism if they want to keep the money rolling in.
They get money from the government? Well….that explains their changing focus.

What the fuck…

You scream antisemitism at the drop of a hat and say not word one about Musk?

Instead you attack the ADL?
The Prog agenda of the rise of the Islamic movement. Progs will be calling others anti semites while they butcher Jewish Americans.

The Prog agenda of the rise of the Islamic movement. Progs will be calling others anti semites while they butcher Jewish Americans.
Wait till their new found bedfellows begin the organized sharia execution of LGBTQ....

WHat is with you cult fucks and the MUSK hate?

He is the GODFATHER of the mass produced EV. He has done more to save the world than any of you TDS fucks.

You are absolute PUSSIES fold if someone does not agree with you 100%.

BUCK THE FUCK UP, BUTTERCUPS.

He cut WIFI to the Ukrainians so they couldn't destroy the Russian Fleet. He's a white supremacist, and he hates Jews.

Tesla has been sued time and time again for operating a toxic workplace where racism and misogny is pretty open. Musk eschews the notions of good wages and generous benefits for his workers, and goes with extreme cost cutting and nose to the grindstone stuff. The floggings will continue until morale improves. Workers will screw over management at every turn.

The best and most productive law firm I ever worked, was the most generous. Professional staff were entitled to a delicious hot meal from the "Servery". Free shit!!! Unless I had plans to meet friends or clients, I'm going to the Servery and get my lunch. And while I'm eating lunch at my desk, I can catch up on my emails and read the snail mail the Mail Room dropped off, and now the firm just got a free hour's work from me, which they're going to bill out for $200.

If I work until 7:00 pm, I get a free dinner voucher. So if it's 6:15 pm I'm going to work that extra 45 minutes and not have to cook supper when I get home. I can just relax and put my feet up. I do get overtime for that one, so with the overtime and the dinner, it costs the firm $60 and they bill $175.00.

We had flex hours, supplemental health insurance, high end gym memberships, Spring bonuses, Christmas bonuses, free tickets, staff dinners at high end restaurants. Nobody ever left that firm!!!!

We also had the highest ratio of billable hours for billing staff on Bay Street. Nobody firm on Bay Street had more billable hours than we did.

Epic blast by Musk last night.
Advertisers, Go fuck yourselves.

MUSK IS FANTASTIC!

The man has done for the environment than any in history….and you woke cult fucks hate Israel….yet you people vilify Elon because you hate the first ammendment and he respects it.

IBM has paused advertising on X after a report found that the tech company’s ads were placed next to antisemitic content on the platform formerly known as Twitter.

“IBM has zero tolerance for hate speech and discrimination and we have immediately suspended all advertising on X while we investigate this entirely unacceptable situation,” an IBM spokesperson told CNBC in a statement.

Media Matters for America published a report Wednesday that said the media watchdog group “recently found ads for Apple, Bravo, Oracle, Xfinity and IBM next to posts that tout Hitler and his Nazi Party on X.”

X CEO Linda Yaccarino has been attempting to win back advertisers that stopped their campaigns after Elon Musk purchased the company last year. Researchers and advocacy groups have documented a rise of controversial content on X, though the company has disputed those claims.

Elon Musk boosts antisemitic tweet, claims ADL and other groups push ‘anti-white’ messaging

Tesla, SpaceX, and X Corp. leader Elon Musk issued a spate of arguably bigoted tweets on Wednesday that spurred a critical backlash online.

First, Musk drew attention to and agreed with an antisemitic conspiracy theory, and then directly accused “Jewish communities,” the nonprofit Anti-Defamation League, and minorities of what he called “anti-white” messaging and views, without giving examples to support his accusations.

Musk, who is the richest person in the world with a net worth around $225 billion according to Bloomberg, leads several companies that collectively employ around 150,000 people worldwide, including SpaceX, Tesla, The Boring Co., Neuralink, X Corp. and his latest artificial intelligence startup, xAI.

His anti-Semitic bona fides are well established. And he's turned X in to a place that welcomes pro-Nazi rhetoric. No one can deny his business acumen and his engineering genius. But let's face it, his a right wing extremist with fascist leanings.

Never happened
It was fake.
Not it dispute

IBM has paused advertising on X after a report found that the tech company’s ads were placed next to antisemitic content on the platform formerly known as Twitter.

“IBM has zero tolerance for hate speech and discrimination and we have immediately suspended all advertising on X while we investigate this entirely unacceptable situation,” an IBM spokesperson told CNBC in a statement.

Media Matters for America published a report Wednesday that said the media watchdog group “recently found ads for Apple, Bravo, Oracle, Xfinity and IBM next to posts that tout Hitler and his Nazi Party on X.”

X CEO Linda Yaccarino has been attempting to win back advertisers that stopped their campaigns after Elon Musk purchased the company last year. Researchers and advocacy groups have documented a rise of controversial content on X, though the company has disputed those claims.

Elon Musk boosts antisemitic tweet, claims ADL and other groups push ‘anti-white’ messaging

Tesla, SpaceX, and X Corp. leader Elon Musk issued a spate of arguably bigoted tweets on Wednesday that spurred a critical backlash online.

First, Musk drew attention to and agreed with an antisemitic conspiracy theory, and then directly accused “Jewish communities,” the nonprofit Anti-Defamation League, and minorities of what he called “anti-white” messaging and views, without giving examples to support his accusations.

Musk, who is the richest person in the world with a net worth around $225 billion according to Bloomberg, leads several companies that collectively employ around 150,000 people worldwide, including SpaceX, Tesla, The Boring Co., Neuralink, X Corp. and his latest artificial intelligence startup, xAI.

His anti-Semitic bona fides are well established. And he's turned X in to a place that welcomes pro-Nazi rhetoric. No one can deny his business acumen and his engineering genius. But let's face it, his a right wing extremist with fascist leanings.

You're a serial liar just like your spiritual father, Satan.

Huh? You're saying that he claimed the Anti-Defamation League pushes "anti-white" messaging, which makes him a person who hates Jewish people? I'm not buying that as anti-semitism. I'm a Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ was a Jewish Rabbi who taught about the Heavenly Father to people in a way they could understand beliefs the Hebrew nation believed in--namely the Ten Commandments that are actually excellent suggestions about how to have a peaceful life, family, community, city, and nation if they are observed with reverence for other people. What you said he said does not indicate to me antisemitism, although he may not fully understand the Christian faith albeit he may be trying to understand it from what I gather about what people say about his interest in these kinds of matters.And the ADL is not a group that isolates not white people as being anti-white.

Why would one of the richest men in the world who has prospered for many diffeent people take one group of them and treat them badly when they bought what he sells. I'm just not seeing Mr. Musk as one who'd busy all his time hammering the good people that most Jews are. I just don't see it.

Huh? You're saying that he claimed the Anti-Defamation League pushes "anti-white" messaging, which makes him a person who hates Jewish people? I'm not buying that as anti-semitism. I'm a Christian, and I believe that Jesus Christ was a Jewish Rabbi who taught about the Heavenly Father to people in a way they could understand beliefs the Hebrew nation believed in--namely the Ten Commandments that are actually excellent suggestions about how to have a peaceful life, family, community, city, and nation if they are observed with reverence for other people. What you said he said does not indicate to me antisemitism, although he may not fully understand the Christian faith albeit he may be trying to understand it from what I gather about what people say about his interest in these kinds of matters.And the ADL is not a group that isolates not white people as being anti-white.

Why would one of the richest men in the world who has prospered for many diffeent people take one group of them and treat them badly when they bought what he sells. I'm just not seeing Mr. Musk as one who'd busy all his time hammering the good people that most Jews are. I just don't see it.

Never happened
It was fake.
Not it dispute

Forum List

Back