Chuck Schumer admits the wave of anti-Semitism in America is coming from his fellow leftists

Unless you voted for Trump, you helped Biden get installed.
Which Republican might that be?
The strong odds is that it will be Trump, who was a very good president. And even if you can’t see that, it seems impossible that you would think an incompetent man in mid-stage dementia, and whose every decision has been wrong, would be preferable to Trump.

If you think so, then you are beyond hope and I won’t waste any more of my time, or yours.

The strong odds is that it will be Trump, who was a very good president. And even if you can’t see that, it seems impossible that you would think an incompetent man in mid-stage dementia, and whose every decision has been wrong, would be preferable to Trump.

If you think so, then you are beyond hope and I won’t waste any more of my time, or yours.
Biden IS the Manchurian Candidate.

I voted for Jo Jorgenson and my vote was to get her installed.

The strong odds is that it will be Trump, who was a very good president.

Then you are the last person to lecture anybody on redemption seeing as how you back a narcissistic, dishonest, grifter like Trump who has spent three years lying about why he lost, currently faces 91 indictments, attempted to overturn an election and install himself dictator, ran up our debt faster than any president in history, caused more harm to the Republican Party since Hoover, turned the country over to Fauci and takes credit for speeding through the vaccine that you people refuse to get and claim is killing people.

This is the problem with you people in Cult 45. You're brainwashed, hypocritical, dishonest, and dishonorable people who spin a web of lies day and in day out to justify your hypocrisy and don't realize how universally despised you are. You've created more division than anyone in my lifetime. Your cult openly attacks other conservatives for not kissing the ring of your cult leader. You're vile people and you are in no place to lecture anybody.

Then you are the last person to lecture anybody on redemption seeing as how you back a narcissistic, dishonest, grifter like Trump who has spent three years lying about why he lost, currently faces 91 indictments, attempted to overturn an election and install himself dictator, ran up our debt faster than any president in history, caused more harm to the Republican Party since Hoover, turned the country over to Fauci and takes credit for speeding through the vaccine that you people refuse to get and claim is killing people.

This is the problem with you people in Cult 45. You're brainwashed, hypocritical, dishonest, and dishonorable people who spin a web of lies day and in day out to justify your hypocrisy and don't realize how universally despised you are. You've created more division than anyone in my lifetime. Your cult openly attacks other conservatives for not kissing the ring of your cult leader. You're vile people and you are in no place to lecture anybody.
I voted for Dole , ,W Twice ,Romney ( In Spite of his VP pick , and Viva Juan McCain ( Only because of his VP pick ) and 45 Twice

Woah! The moderator calling a poster “vile” and a “cult member” because she voted for Trump, encased in a long, rambling lecture.

I really think people who have such hatred for their fellow Americans because they appreciated how good Trump’s policies were should - and seeing how Biden is siding with Palestinians who support Muslim terrorists - NOT be moderating, nor scolding anybody. Way too biased to be fair.

Just my opinion.

P.S. I’m going to vote to get the Left out of office. They’re tolerating pre-Nazi level antisemitism. Trump wouldn’t put up with that.

Woah! The moderator calling a poster “vile” and a “cult member” because she voted for Trump, encased in a long, rambling lecture.

Correct. Anybody still supporting Trump after all he has caused when there are other viable candidates running for the Republican nomination is a vile cult member, plain and simple. You are not a patriot.

Most Israelis are saying Israel is like Nazi Germany? Most Israelis are applying double standards and defending the HAMAS terror attacks?
Seems your definition of "most Israeli's" is similar to your definition of "most anti-war Americans"

Probably not an easy admission for him to make, but there's no way the DemoKKKrats can recover from the damage done to their brand by the ascension of the Hamas/Nazi wing of the party.

If they aren't willing to purge the Jew haters and Jew hunters from the party, it's over for them.

The solidarity that Jewish Americans initially received from many of our fellow citizens was quickly drowned out by other voices.

While the dead bodies of Jewish Israelis were still warm, while hundreds of Jewish Israelis were being carried as hostages back to Hamas tunnels under Gaza, Jewish Americans were alarmed to see some of our fellow citizens characterize a brutal terrorist attack as justified because of the actions of the Israeli government.

A vicious, bloodcurdling, premeditated massacre of innocent men, women, children, the elderly—justified!

Even worse, in some cases, people even celebrated what happened, describing it as the deserved fate of quote “colonizers” and calling for quote “glory to the martyrs” who carried out these heinous attacks.

Many of the people who have expressed these sentiments in America aren’t neo-Nazis, or card-carrying Klan members, or Islamist extremists. They are in many cases people that most liberal Jewish Americans felt previously were their ideological fellow travelers.

Forum List

Back