What's new
US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anti-Fascist Stabs Innocent Man Over 'Neo-Nazi' Haircut

Montrovant

Fuzzy bears!
Reaction score

Well, that's not quite what the article actually says. The victim joked that it was because of his hair.

Actually, saying the attacker was Antifa seems to be little more than an assumption, too.

A man was attacked by a knife-wielding assailant who asked if the victim was a neo-Nazi. That's a bit more accurate. :)

The attacker sounds like a nutbar, whether Antifa or not.

The2ndAmendment

Gold Member
Reaction score
I'd love to participate more in this thread, but my account is being trolled by an admin, making it take 5-10 minutes to load USMB pages. No problems occur while I'm logged off as guest browser.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I'd love to participate more in this thread, but my account is being trolled by an admin, making it take 5-10 minutes to load USMB pages. No problems occur while I'm logged off as guest browser.
Well you could have said something cogent just now instead of whining about a slow down which was caused by your own refusal to follow the rules. Obviously, it is not going to learn ya nuthin.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score

It is the drumbeat of division from the left. And the stupids that see the left as teachers and mentors. It calls for the removal of common sense and moral judgment, and replacing it with mindless criminal suggestions for the leftovers to follow.
For instance:
What do you think the end result of calling for someone to assassinate the President of the United States will be? We'll be fine unless there is one unhinged leftist out there that takes that suggestion seriously....
And you think that we are evolving?

Last edited:

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Many more people will be stabbed, shot, beaten or killed because of haircuts. Next "colors" transfer the gang use of colors and wearing red white and blue will mean attack. The shade of red in the Confederate flag will invite a beating.

This is a civil war, after all. There is NOTHING that can't be described as racist or fascist. It's an opinon based on a feeling.

The games have begun.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

It is the drumbeat of division from the left. And the stupids that see the left as teachers and mentors. It calls for the removal of common sense and moral judgment, and replacing it with mindless criminal suggestions for the leftovers to follow.
For instance:
What do you think the end result of calling for someone to assassinate the President of the United States will be? We'll be fine unless there is one unhinged leftist out there that takes that suggestion seriously....
An untreated nutjob running the streets. Fox is absolutely off their nut.

The Irish Ram

LITTLE GIRL / Ram Tough
Reaction score

For instance:

You can't condemn Fox until you have condemned CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and the Senator that called for the murder of a president.....

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
'Anti-Fascist Stabs Innocent Man Over 'Neo-Nazi' Haircut'

It's ok. The violent pee-flinging Leftists have appointed themselves the 'judges', 'juries', and militant enforcers of Political Correctness and the Liberal Agenda.

Even if they made a mistake, they can still justify it.

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

OldLady

Diamond Member
Reaction score

For instance:

You can't condemn Fox until you have condemned CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and the Senator that called for the murder of a president.....
I can condemn Fox anytime I goddamned well please. I'm not hung up on moral equivalencies like you are.

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds to me more like a lunatic than an anti-fascist. Ya know, a LUNATIC. Hope they caught him with a big butterfly net and made sure he took his meds.
Lunatic, Antifa. There really is no difference.
Antifa are not nutjobs. Violent, yes. Crazy no.

They're crazier than a bunch of shit house rats

easyt65

Diamond Member
Reaction score
]
Some Republican nutjob commits a crime, and libs brand all Conservatives for the crime.

The coin flips, and suddenly Fox news / Conservatives are shit for doing so.

I am not justifyimg or choosing sides, just pointing out the hypocrisy.

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Rednecks used to beat up the 'longhairs' on a regular basis back in the 60's or thereabouts.

Maybe this is karma, lol.

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$350.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List