Chuck Schumer admits the wave of anti-Semitism in America is coming from his fellow leftists

Seeing the leftists here vigorously defending and amplifying the most blatant anti-semitism the world has seen in 80 years makes me believe they are indeed content with going down in history alongside the Third Reich.

Meanwhile, attempting to cancel Musk for ANTISEMITISM. :laughing0301:

Cult fuck pretzel logic never ceases to amaze me.

They blast Israelis with disgusting antisemitism while claiming Musk hates Jews.

These canon fodder knuckle dragging stupid fucks are an exist threat to the US. Way worse than climate change.

Meanwhile, attempting to cancel Musk for ANTISEMITISM. :laughing0301:

Cult fuck pretzel logic never ceases to amaze me.

They blast Israelis with disgusting antisemitism while claiming Musk hates Jews.

These canon fodder knuckle dragging stupid fucks are an exist threat to the US. Way worse than climate change.
Or the “ Far Right “ 😆🤣😝

The American left is currently on the exact same continuum as the Nazis in Europe in the 1930s. Seeing prominent DemoKKKrats stand by doing nothing while Jews are hunted in the streets, in universities, and in government is a national disgrace.

If the party doesn't drastically change direction immediately, they will go down in history alongside Hitler's army.
And despite that, I know of Jews who are still planning to vote for the Dems, and I even know one who is marching in the anti-Israel protests where they scream “Death to Jews!” It’s sickening.

And despite that, I know of Jews who are still planning to vote for the Dems, and I even know one who is marching in the anti-Israel protests where they scream “Death to Jews!” It’s sickening.
Suicidal Non Practicing Ethnic Only Jews are Marxists first Jews third

Those people are mentally ill, along the lines of the "Queers for Palestine", who seem unaware of the fact that homosexuality is punishable by death in Hamas-controlled areas of the world.

1701372985260.png

Again, I don't know who you're talking about.
I think he’s asking what decent non-Jews can do to stop the march toward Nazi Germany we see here in America.

My suggestion to you would be to vote for the side that does not pressure Israel to go easy on the Islamic terrorists who tortured their people to death, and instead vote for the side that firmly stands with our ally Israel and, in addition to that, takes strong actions against the antisemites who defend anti-Jew terrorists AND the colleges that allow the venom to fester.

I think he’s asking what decent non-Jews can do to stop the march toward Nazi Germany we see here in America.

My suggestion to you would be to vote for the side that does not pressure Israel to go easy on the Islamic terrorists who tortured their people to death, and instead vote for the side that firmly stands with our ally Israel and, in addition to that, takes strong actions against the antisemites who defend anti-Jew terrorists AND the colleges that allow the venom to fester.

Well said. The bad news is that Dont Taz Me Bro still won't get the message. He's part of the problem.

(For services tomorrow, we have armed guards now, but I think I will park further down the street so the antisemites won’t damage what they will guess to be a “Jew car.” I live in an area of far-left Democrats, and it’s very bad.)

What exactly is the problem I am alleged to have caused?
You helped get the Biden Person into office, and now we have an administration that is pressuring Israel to let up on the Muslim terrorists. Plus, the Biden Person will probably bring in hundreds of thousands of Jew-hating “Palestinians” into this country.

You can redeem yourself and vote Republican this time. Otherwise, you are indirectly supporting the horrific antisemitism sweeping this country.

You helped get the Biden Person into office, and now we have an administration that is pressuring Israel to let up on the Muslim terrorists. Plus, the Biden Person will probably bring in hundreds of thousands of Jew-hating “Palestinians” into this country.

You can redeem yourself and vote Republican this time. Otherwise, you are indirectly supporting the horrific antisemitism sweeping this country.

Voting for the anti-Semites is DIRECT support.

Forum List

Back