Chuck Schumer admits the wave of anti-Semitism in America is coming from his fellow leftists

Hamas hasn't lost many soldiers because they were not the targets of Israel's butchery campaign.
There are very strong rumours that Hamas is more battle hardened and is destroying the IDF.

Again, it appears that as with the Ukraine war, the west is being blanked out of hearing the facts on this war's progress.

Except that the humanitarian disaster caused by the Zionists, can't be hidden from the world.

The Democratic Party is a 'Big Tent' party. We are individuals, unlike the lockstep Republican party.

Many Democrats had some sympathy for the Palestinians until Oct 7. The vast majority of Democrats realize that the Oct. 7 attack was MASS MURDER and not justifiable in any way.

The vast majority of Democrats strongly support Israel in this war.

There are a few outspoken pro-Palestinian democrats, but I doubt there are any Pro-Hamas democrats.

Too bad we can't get the Republicans to realize that the Russian invasion of Ukraine was also an act of MASS MURDER and to continue to stop any further Russian aggression by continuing to support Ukraine!

The Democratic Party is a 'Big Tent' party. We are individuals, unlike the lockstep Republican party.

Many Democrats had some sympathy for the Palestinians until Oct 7. The vast majority of Democrats realize that the Oct. 7 attack was MASS MURDER and not justifiable in any way.
It's fair to ask whether mass murder is justifiable as revenge for mass murder of Palestinian people in the hundreds of thousands over 70 years..

Regardless of the identity of the side that is committing mas murder, is the other side justified to do the same?

There are very strong rumours that Hamas is more battle hardened and is destroying the IDF.

Again, it appears that as with the Ukraine war, the west is being blanked out of hearing the facts on this war's progress.

Except that the humanitarian disaster caused by the Zionists, can't be hidden from the world.
Do you support the destruction of hamas?

Richard Spencer comes to mind. He ended up endorsing Joe Biden after the Republicans told him to piss off.

Like who?

As I mentioned earlier: Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, AOC, Ayana Pressley, Jamal Bowman, Sheila Jackson, and Cori Bush to name a few at the federal level. Then there's he endless parade of Jew-hating local DemoKKKrat politicians in many of your shithole blue cities; mayors, school board members, city council members (the Hamas supporters in Oakland come to mind), etc.

You have a BIG problem you need to deal with, or accept the fact that your party will go down in history alongside the Third Reich.

So again, I ask you what are you going to do about it?

It's fair to ask whether mass murder is justifiable as revenge for mass murder of Palestinian people in the hundreds of thousands over 70 years..

Regardless of the identity of the side that is committing mas murder, is the other side justified to do the same?

While the Israeli have not been angels in this ongoing conflict, they have never proposed mass murder or genocide against the Palestinian people. Israeli soldiers have been arrested and imprisoned from illegally murdering Palestinians. But the Palestinians have, since the very beginning of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict been very clear that they intent to murder every Jew in Israel. They have made it no secret that their intention has always been genocidal.

Israel has allowed peaceful Palestinians to live in Israel without persecution.

Hamas' charter clearly states that they intend to not only murder every Jew in Israel, but every Jew throughout the world.

You should do some research before you decide which side to take.

Richard Spencer comes to mind. He ended up endorsing Joe Biden after the Republicans told him to piss off.
MTG was overwhelmingly reelected despite her Jewish space laser comments.

As I mentioned earlier: Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib, AOC, Ayana Pressley, Jamal Bowman, Sheila Jackson, and Cori Bush to name a few at the federal level.

I don't live in their districts and have never for any of them.

Then there's he endless parade of Jew-hating local DemoKKKrat politicians in many of your shithole blue cities; mayors, school board members, city council members (the Hamas supporters in Oakland come to mind), etc.
I don't live in Oakland either.

You have a BIG problem you need to deal with, or accept the fact that your party will go down in history alongside the Third Reich.

I have no idea who you're talking about.

So again, I ask you what are you going to do about it?

Still not sure what it is I'm supposed to do about a bunch of people I have no affiliation with that you randomly rattled off at the top of your head.

By the U.S. government's definition of what an antisemite is, even most of the Israeli population are antisemites.
Most Israelis are saying Israel is like Nazi Germany? Most Israelis are applying double standards and defending the HAMAS terror attacks?

While the Israeli have not been angels in this ongoing conflict, they have never proposed mass murder or genocide against the Palestinian people. Israeli soldiers have been arrested and imprisoned from illegally murdering Palestinians. But the Palestinians have, since the very beginning of the Israeli/Palestinian conflict been very clear that they intent to murder every Jew in Israel. They have made it no secret that their intention has always been genocidal.

Hamas' charter clearly states that they intend to not only murder every Jew in Israel, but every Jew throughout the world.

The vast majority of Hamas supporters in the DemoKKKrat party know all of this, and still choose to support it. It's not ignorance, it's intentional.

Thank you. These far-left Democrats are doing what far-left Democrats always do: accuse one side of doing what the other side is ACTUALLY doing.

The only ones calling for a genocide are the Arabs - and of the Jews.

MTG was overwhelmingly reelected despite her Jewish space laser comments.

I don't live in their districts and have never for any of them.

I don't live in Oakland either.

I have no idea who you're talking about.

Still not sure what it is I'm supposed to do about a bunch of people I have no affiliation with that you randomly rattled off at the top of your head.

So you're content to stand by and do nothing while prominent members of your party support Hamas and the destruction of every Jew on earth.

Got it.

Thank you. These far-left Democrats are doing what far-left Democrats always do: accuse one side of doing what the other side is ACTUALLY doing.

The only ones calling for a genocide are the Arabs - and of the Jews.

Somehow, this Israeli/Palestinian conflict has caused a lot of Islamic people to believe that antisemitism is a basic tenant of Islam. It is not.

Until Islamic peoples research their own religion and learn that Mohammud considered Jews to be 'People of the Book', this conflict will never end.

Probably not an easy admission for him to make, but there's no way the DemoKKKrats can recover from the damage done to their brand by the ascension of the Hamas/Nazi wing of the party.

If they aren't willing to purge the Jew haters and Jew hunters from the party, it's over for them.

The solidarity that Jewish Americans initially received from many of our fellow citizens was quickly drowned out by other voices.

While the dead bodies of Jewish Israelis were still warm, while hundreds of Jewish Israelis were being carried as hostages back to Hamas tunnels under Gaza, Jewish Americans were alarmed to see some of our fellow citizens characterize a brutal terrorist attack as justified because of the actions of the Israeli government.

A vicious, bloodcurdling, premeditated massacre of innocent men, women, children, the elderly—justified!

Even worse, in some cases, people even celebrated what happened, describing it as the deserved fate of quote “colonizers” and calling for quote “glory to the martyrs” who carried out these heinous attacks.

Many of the people who have expressed these sentiments in America aren’t neo-Nazis, or card-carrying Klan members, or Islamist extremists. They are in many cases people that most liberal Jewish Americans felt previously were their ideological fellow travelers.

This is true. I have not seen such rabid antisemitism since the NAZIS.

TODAYS LEFT IS WORSE THAN NAZIS.

This is true. I have not seen such rabid antisemitism since the NAZIS.

TODAYS LEFT IS WORSE THAN NAZIS.

The American left is currently on the exact same continuum as the Nazis in Europe in the 1930s. Seeing prominent DemoKKKrats stand by doing nothing while Jews are hunted in the streets, in universities, and in government is a national disgrace.

If the party doesn't drastically change direction immediately, they will go down in history alongside Hitler's army.

The American left is currently on the exact same continuum as the Nazis in Europe in the 1930s. Seeing prominent DemoKKKrats stand by doing nothing while Jews are hunted in the streets, in universities, and in government is a national disgrace.

If the party doesn't drastically change direction immediately, they will go down in history alongside Hitler's army.

We can only hope so. They fucking deserve it. They are authoritarian scumbags.

I despise Chuck Schumer, but his admission here is a first step in fixing the anti-Semitism problem on the left.
The Narrative That Good ol Boys and III%ers & Oathkeepers & Militiamen / Women and Proudboys and Grandsons of Kluxers and NRA members and 1/6ers are the greatest threat to Democracy is faltering

Forum List

Back