Another monster win for liberty, limitations of power, and the American people

Status
Not open for further replies.

P@triot

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2011
United States
The Supreme Court ruled that Joe Biden grossly over-stepped his authority.
The 6-3 decision, with conservative justices in the majority, said he Biden administration overstepped its authority with the plan, and it leaves borrowers on the hook for repayments that are expected to resume in the fall.
Thank God for this Supreme Court. A great week for the American people and the limitations of power.

Last edited:
The current Supreme Court continues to uphold the US Constitution, protect liberty for the American people, and restrict the tyrants of government who wish to yield absolute power.
The United States Supreme Court ruled Friday that Colorado cannot force graphic designer Lorie Smith to create art that violates her religious beliefs.
It's a shame we need the Supreme Court to protect us from the tyrants of the power-hungry, but what a fantastic win for the 1st Amendment. Religious rights stand!!

Yet again, the current Supreme Court protected the American people from racism and injustice.
The Supreme Court on Thursday struck down affirmative action in college admissions, declaring race cannot be a factor and forcing institutions of higher education to look for new ways to achieve diverse student bodies.
Thank God for the foresight of the founders to build these separations of powers to protect the US Constitution.

The Supreme Court ruled that Joe Biden grossly over-stepped his authority. Thank God for this Supreme Court. Another monster win for limitations of power!!
On a separate note, Michigan has just passed a law that makes misusing a person's pronouns a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine. All that is needed is for their Nazi Governor Whitmer to approve it, which she is expected to do.
Welcome to George Orwell's: 1984.

On a separate note, Michigan has just passed a law that makes misusing a person's pronouns a felony punishable by up to 10 years in prison and a $100,000 fine. All that is needed is for their Nazi Governor Whitmer to approve it, which she is expected to do.
Oh I know! I've been watching that nightmare. But these rulings are very encouraging. Highly likely the Supreme Court would shoot down that egregiously unconstitutional legislation in Michigan.

In Europe they are more advanced in these things. Now the police that Republicans support arrest people for this offense, then are they really worth that support.

Wow, you think maybe they're finding out the crap they try to pull is ...well unconstitutional?

I doubt it

This week has gotten me starting to believe that Joe Biden becoming president was a good thing.

Cleary, seeing fascism on parade in Washington has lit a fire under the Supreme Court, and they are moving to protect our civil and human rights more aggressively.

The Biden economic hardships, the wars, and the global humiliation we suffer when the world looks at him, may ultimately be worth it in the end.

This week has gotten me starting to believe that Joe Biden becoming president was a good thing.

Cleary, seeing fascism on parade in Washington has lit a fire under the Supreme Court, and they are moving to protect our civil and human rights more aggressively.

The Biden economic hardships, the wars, and the global humiliation we suffer when the world looks at him, may ultimately be worth it in the end.

It's the reason they want like 104 Justices.

You loons?
Take your shellacking, it's justly earned

Oh I know! I've been watching that nightmare. But these rulings are very encouraging. Highly likely the Supreme Court would shoot down that egregiously unconstitutional legislation in Michigan.
Unfortunately, the latest tactic by the heavily blue states regarding Supreme Court decisions, are to simply ignore them, knowing that the Supreme Court can make any ruling it wants, but it has no "enforcement arm" to back it.
A good example was the Supreme Court decision that the Native American tribes couldn't be forced to move west of the Mississippi River, as they were considered protected Americans. President Andrew Jackson's response: Forcibly remove the tribes west of the Mississippi River, with the president saying, "let's see them enforce their ruling," or words to that effect.
The military won't step in to stop these rebellious states, as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs is onboard with the Executive Branch and thus a liar who said the military would defend the Constitution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back