Another major idiotic Biden decision!!!

And? It would be completed by now and operational in 2023.

When Biden stopped it (back in 2020, almost 2 years ago), it was only 8 percent complete. Sorry, but no...............it wouldn't have been operational by 2023 (92 percent is a lot of pipeline to complete, what they still had left to do), and even if it would have been operational by NEXT YEAR (by your own admission), it wouldn't have done anything to alleviate the gas prices that happened this year.

Yep, they just hear that a pipeline was stopped, then hear about high gas prices, and then try to say that stopping the pipeline is why prices are so high today.

To tell you the truth, if we had more refineries (a new one hasn't been built in a LONG time, and the ones we have are in serious need of updating/repair), we'd have the means to get more gas out to the consumer.
/——/ What gets me is we’re all driving more efficient cars than even 15 years ago, plus the Hybrids and EVs. Seems we’d have plenary of low cost gas.

When Biden stopped it (back in 2020, almost 2 years ago), it was only 8 percent complete. Sorry, but no...............it wouldn't have been operational by 2023 (92 percent is a lot of pipeline to complete, what they still had left to do), and even if it would have been operational by NEXT YEAR (by your own admission), it wouldn't have done anything to alleviate the gas prices that happened this year.

And your an oil industry expert, swabbie?? :rofl:

/——/ What gets me is we’re all driving more efficient cars than even 15 years ago, plus the Hybrids and EVs. Seems we’d have plenary of low cost gas.

I know that I'm driving a more efficient car, even though it's a 2008. Bought it used just over 6 months ago, and it's getting 31 to 36 mpg, even though it's 12 years old.

Checked my mileage today when I gassed up (and gas was only 2.98/gal today), and when I figured my mileage, it was at 32 mpg, and that's with a fair amount of city driving too!

I don't blame the government or Biden for the gas prices, I blame the oil and gas companies, who are making record profits, even now.

And your an oil industry expert, swabbie?? :rofl:

Excalibur is the one who said they thought it would be operational by next year if Biden hadn't stopped it. A 2023 operational date would have done nothing to alleviate the gas prices this year. And, considering the magnitude of construction of something like that, I highly doubt that 92 percent of the pipeline (the amount still needed to complete it) could have been done in 3 years.

Those aren't mashed potatos, can you say reconstituted mush?

Well, considering that a 5 lb bag of potatoes today is between 2 and 4 bucks, I'd say that the reconstituted mush would be more expensive than boiling and mashing them yourself. Mashed potatoes are fairly cheap to make (in addition to being really good if you have someone who knows how to make a decent gravy or you have REAL butter on hand).

Excalibur is the one who said they thought it would be operational by next year if Biden hadn't stopped it. A 2023 operational date would have done nothing to alleviate the gas prices this year. And, considering the magnitude of construction of something like that, I highly doubt that 92 percent of the pipeline (the amount still needed to complete it) could have been done in 3 years.

Killing Keystone XL northern leg was just one among numerous things the idiot Biden has done to mess with our energy supply. As he approves a new oil exporting terminal.

Pipelines get built fast.

Hey..................that person conservatives used to deify (Reagan), signed off on amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Funny how they failed to mention that the commies promised Reagan border security in exchange for the amnesty, the security never came. Typical lying commies.

Hey..................that person conservatives used to deify (Reagan), signed off on amnesty for illegal immigrants.

ALREADY HERE!
Reagan didn't open up the border to millions, just to get their votes.
Sickening. Cowardly. The Democrat way.

revoked Keystone XL pipeline.
On Day One, the President signed an executive order to impose a temporary moratorium on oil and gas leasing activity in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR); withdrew offshore areas in Arctic waters and the Bering Sea from oil and gas drilling; and revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline.

But this idiot had NO idea what that affect had on all of US!
Energy companies are warning that a threatened nationwide rail strike already is wreaking havoc on their supply chains and may cause severe bottlenecks across multiple industries, including coal, chemicals and oil and gas.
A shutdown would idle 7,000 trains a day and cost the economy $2 billion a day, according to the Association of American Railroads. In addition to manufacturers, the power sector would be hurt since 70 percent of the national’s coal travels by rail, the association said

The Refining & Petrochemical Industries Have High Exposure to a Rail Strike​

More than two million carloads of fuel and petrochemical feedstocks and products including crude oil, natural gas liquids, refined products, petrochemicals and plastics move by rail every year.1Faced with a strike, refiners and petrochemical manufacturers will be challenged with multiple pain points that hinder our ability to move feedstocks, byproducts, components of fuels and refined products.

What a absolutely idiotic action STRICTLY for political reason against Trump!

What a stupid post. The ONLY reason Trump approved the Keystone XL, was because Obama turned it down, on the basis of the environmental assessment reports. NOBODY WANTED THE KEYSTONE PIPELINE EXCEPT TRUMP - TO SPITE OBAMA.

Well, considering that a 5 lb bag of potatoes today is between 2 and 4 bucks, I'd say that the reconstituted mush would be more expensive than boiling and mashing them yourself. Mashed potatoes are fairly cheap to make (in addition to being really good if you have someone who knows how to make a decent gravy or you have REAL butter on hand).

Here a 5 pound bag is around $2.50 and we never us anything but real butter and potatos. Oh and whole milk.

yet, not too long ago, a 10lb bag of potatoes was $1.99

Butter has also doubled in price.

Fairly cheap to make? Yet more than twice the cost of before Obama/Biden doubled down on the war against oil.

What a stupid post. The ONLY reason Trump approved the Keystone XL, was because Obama turned it down, on the basis of the environmental assessment reports. NOBODY WANTED THE KEYSTONE PIPELINE EXCEPT TRUMP - TO SPITE OBAMA.
So you are ok with Oil tankers like Exxon Valdez doing this?
Because Canada needs to move this oil and the only way now is to do the following.
Revoked Keystone XL pipeline.
On Day One, the President signed an executive order to impose a temporary moratorium on oil and gas leasing activity in the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR); withdrew offshore areas in Arctic waters and the Bering Sea from oil and gas drilling; and revoked the permit for the Keystone XL pipeline.

But this idiot had NO idea what that affect had on all of US!
Energy companies are warning that a threatened nationwide rail strike already is wreaking havoc on their supply chains and may cause severe bottlenecks across multiple industries, including coal, chemicals and oil and gas.
A shutdown would idle 7,000 trains a day and cost the economy $2 billion a day, according to the Association of American Railroads. In addition to manufacturers, the power sector would be hurt since 70 percent of the national’s coal travels by rail, the association said

The Refining & Petrochemical Industries Have High Exposure to a Rail Strike

More than two million carloads of fuel and petrochemical feedstocks and products including crude oil, natural gas liquids, refined products, petrochemicals and plastics move by rail every year.1Faced with a strike, refiners and petrochemical manufacturers will be challenged with multiple pain points that hinder our ability to move feedstocks, byproducts, components of fuels and refined products.

What a absolutely idiotic action STRICTLY for political reason against Trump!

On March 24, 1989 the oil tanker Exxon Valdez ran aground in Prince William Sound, Alaska, spilling 11 million gallons of oil. The ecologically sensitive location, season of the year, and large scale of this spill resulted in one of the largest environmental disasters in U.S. history.

Exxon settled in 1991 with funds disbursed in three discrete parts: criminal plea agreement ($25 million), criminal restitution ($100 million), and civil settlement ($900 million).

What Were the Impacts?
The spill affected more than 1,300 miles of shoreline, with immense impacts for fish and wildlife and their habitats, as well as for local industries and communities.

The oil killed:

An estimated 250,000 seabirds
2,800 sea otters
300 harbor seals
250 bald eagles
As many as 22 killer whales
Billions of salmon and herring eggs
More than 25 years since the spill, the following species remain in a “Not Recovering” or “Unknown” status:

Killer whales (family group known as pod AT1)
Kittlitz’s murrelets
Marbled murrelets
Pigeon guillemots
What’s Happening Now?
Settlement funds have been used to fund multiple restoration and protection projects throughout Prince William Sound, the Gulf of Alaska, and for habitats outside of the state that are important for migratory species. More than 600,000 acres of land have been protected using settlement funds and matching funds from numerous restoration, research, and monitoring programs.

Hey then Reagan's actions have NOW proven to be wrong!
But Reagan NEVER NEVER said to illegals... Hey "SURGE to the border" break the law!

Forum List

Back