Another major idiotic Biden decision!!!

Keystone XL, an expansion of an existing North American pipeline, would have carried 830,000 barrels of crude oil from Alberta, Canada, to Nebraska daily at its peak. At the time Mr. Biden halted its construction, the $8 billion expansion was only about 8% complete, according to Reuters.

Gas prices are determined by the global petroleum market, and are heavily influenced by speculators. The only way oil and gas companies control prices is through supply, and they have to work together (think OPEC) to have a big influence. But hey, don't let that stop a good rant.

So you admit that Biden hasn't got anything to do with the gas prices? Cool.

Keystone XL, an expansion of an existing North American pipeline, would have carried 830,000 barrels of crude oil from Alberta, Canada, to Nebraska daily at its peak. At the time Mr. Biden halted its construction, the $8 billion expansion was only about 8% complete, according to Reuters.

Big deal. The pipeline was on it's way, but Sippy Cup STILL KILLED IT!!

Two points that refute this statement: "Illegals entering America?"
Biden urged, begged...
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Explain to me why ANY president would ever say I would, in fact, make sure that there is WHY would he say that and then
the words that all illegals remember... immediate surge to the border, "
Totally stupid to encourage people to BREAK THE LAW first of all!
Then to further proof how truly DUMB Biden is what was the first thing he did...

Biden terminating border wall construction contracts​

"There will not be another foot of wall constructed on my administration, No. 1,"

Biden Has Released Nearly 1.05 million SW Border Migrants into the U.S.
More people than Delaware, and 2,115 per day — not counting “got-aways” and unaccompanied kids

So JUST these two actions have done this.

Now please show me how THESE 2 actions DIDN"T accelerated illegal crossings?

Hey..................that person conservatives used to deify (Reagan), signed off on amnesty for illegal immigrants.

Yep, they just hear that a pipeline was stopped, then hear about high gas prices, and then try to say that stopping the pipeline is why prices are so high today.

To tell you the truth, if we had more refineries (a new one hasn't been built in a LONG time, and the ones we have are in serious need of updating/repair), we'd have the means to get more gas out to the consumer.
YOU are 100% about refineries! And this is proof!
What do you think these CEOs,etc. say? Again i don't put anything up here unless there is substantiation!
Read what the Chevron CEO has said about Biden's attitude!
U.S. Will Never Build Another Oil Refinery, Chevron CEO Says
My personal view is there will never be another new refinery built” on U.S. soil, said Wirth. “You’re looking at committing capital 10 years out, that will need decades to offer a return for shareholders, in a policy environment where governments around the world are saying, ‘We don’t want these products.’”
www.theenergymix.com

Remember this is what BIDEN has "GUARANTEED!!!
"I want you to look into my eyes, I guarantee We Are Going To Get Rid of Fossil Fuels” September 06, 2019, 5:49 PM

no more drilling...there is no more drilling...I haven’t formed any new drilling.
www.forbes.com
Biden Promises ‘No More Drilling’ Just Days After Demanding More Drilling
So with Biden getting rid of fossil fuels why would there be any need for oil refineries???

Gas prices are determined by the global petroleum market, and are heavily influenced by speculators. The only way oil and gas companies control prices is through supply, and they have to work together (think OPEC) to have a big influence. But hey, don't let that stop a good rant.
Have you notice that when oil prices go up, that gasoline prices almost immediately go up.

But when oil prices go down, they say that the cheaper oil has to work through the refinery and distribution system, before the price for gasoline goes down.

Have you notice that when oil prices go up, that gasoline prices almost immediately go up.

But when oil prices go down, they say that the cheaper oil has to work through the refinery and distribution system, before the price for gasoline goes down.

Same when the east coast pipeline was shut down by a ransomware attack. Cut down on the supply, so the gas companies raised the prices, yet it took several months AFTER it was fixed before prices started to come down again.

Hey OP, you do know that when Biden revoked Keystone's lease, it was only 8 percent built, right? Even if Biden hadn't stopped Keystone, it still wouldn't be operational today, it would be several years from completion, even now.
Maybe but, at least going forward with the pipeline and re opening federal oil rich land as well as granting permits on existing leases would signal to the world our support of fossil fuels and lower energy prices. That's the way Markets work. Obama knew this when he said his 'green' policies would necessarily raise fuel prices.

Yeah, I guess all those laided-off pipeline workers have learned to code by now....Right?
Laided?

Anyway, those pipeline workers work for a company.
Did the company lay them off, or simply find a different job for them to do within the same company?

And? It would be completed by now and operational in 2023.

Progs always know everything. Then put it into practice and when it fails or the success is not so good, they know more. And the blame of course is always someone elses fault. Many Americans have a bit more room economically to impoverishment than the same in other nations. But the wiggle room is shrinking and the tase of a dose of reality is getting closer and closer.

Progs always know everything. Then put it into practice and when it fails or the success is not so good, they know more. And the blame of course is always someone elses fault. Many Americans have a bit more room economically to impoverishment than the same in other nations. But the wiggle room is shrinking and the tase of a dose of reality is getting closer and closer.

Like they keep claiming Communism has never worked anywhere because it has never been properly implemented anywhere. FFS! And they believe that.

You mean you don't buy his BS story that he bought a turkey for less than a dollar a pound?

Best Turkey Prices for 2022 (Grab Yours NOW to Start Thawing!)

Amazon (Amazon Fresh locations only)
Butterball Turkey – $0.99 / lb

Target
Good and Gather Frozen Whole Bird Turkeys – $0.99 / lb

Forum List

Back