Another Leftist Responds to Joe’s Call for Violence and Shoots 84 Year Old Pro Life Woman

And we’re on that path, moving ahead.

I know this nation. I know you, the American people. I know your courage. I know your hearts. And I know our history.

This is a nation that honors our Constitution. We do not reject it. (Applause.)

This is a nation that believes in the rule of law. We do not repudiate it. (Applause.)

This is a nation that respects free and fair elections. We honor the will of the people. We do not deny it. (Applause.)

And this is a nation that rejects violence as a political tool. We do not encourage violence.

We are still an America that believes in honesty and decency and respect for others, patriotism, liberty, justice for all, hope, possibilities.

We are still, at our core, a democracy. (Applause.)

And yet history tells us that blind loyalty to a single leader and a willingness to engage in political violence is fatal to democracy.

I know this nation. I know you, the American people. I know your courage. I know your hearts. And I know our history.

This is a nation that believes in the rule of law. We do not repudiate it. (Applause.)

This is a nation that respects free and fair elections. We honor the will of the people. We do not deny it. (Applause.)

And this is a nation that rejects violence as a political tool. We do not encourage violence.

We are still an America that believes in honesty and decency and respect for others, patriotism, liberty, justice for all, hope, possibilities.

And yet history tells us that blind loyalty to a single leader and a willingness to engage in political violence is fatal to democracy.

And he also called 70 million Americans a clear and present danger and should be treated as such.

why does he follow his own set of standards then?

No he didn't or you would have provided the quote.
The things you simply ignore.

I am still amazed you all don't know how to use the internet.

The things you simply ignore.

I am still amazed you all don't know how to use the internet.

Where is the quote about 70 million. Here is the speech.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology.

What's the ideology of a "MAGA Republican"?

simply can't defend ignorant joe can you?

simply can't defend ignorant joe can you?
Joe's words speak for themselves against the Rabid Rights lies.

Clearly he means the Rush Dickhea.... Dilldo.....um el-Rushbo's vitriolic fan base.

Over the weekend Hillary called Republicans Nazis.
“I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out, how people get basically drawn in by Hitler. How did that happen? I’d watch newsreels and I’d see this guy standing up there ranting and raving, and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, ‘What’s happened to these people?'” Clinton said Friday at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.

“You saw the rally in Ohio the other night, Trump is there ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised. I thought, ‘What is going on?'”

That's unquestionably the impression she intended to leave.

“I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out, how people get basically drawn in by Hitler. How did that happen? I’d watch newsreels and I’d see this guy standing up there ranting and raving, and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, ‘What’s happened to these people?'” Clinton said Friday at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.

“You saw the rally in Ohio the other night, Trump is there ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised. I thought, ‘What is going on?'”

That's unquestionably the impression she intended to leave.
They don't call um the Nuremberg Rallies for nothing.

Get um up against the Wall!

Forum List

Back