Another Leftist Responds to Joe’s Call for Violence and Shoots 84 Year Old Pro Life Woman

“I remember as a young student, you know, trying to figure out, how people get basically drawn in by Hitler. How did that happen? I’d watch newsreels and I’d see this guy standing up there ranting and raving, and people shouting and raising their arms. I thought, ‘What’s happened to these people?'” Clinton said Friday at the Texas Tribune Festival in Austin.

“You saw the rally in Ohio the other night, Trump is there ranting and raving for more than an hour, and you have these rows of young men with their arms raised. I thought, ‘What is going on?'”

That's unquestionably the impression she intended to leave.
I think she got her people mixed up.
FB_IMG_1631272872004.jpg

And thus, the impetus behind left's endless campaign against the right to keep and bear arms.

Trumpybear's Nuremberg style Rallies?

The impetus behind the latest Deadly Weapons (firearms branch) reform effort, is slaughtered grade school children bleeding to death on their classroom floor.

Trumpybear's Nuremberg style Rallies?
Nazis. His Nazi rallies..
You need to keep up with the talking points.
The impetus behind the latest Deadly Weapons (firearms branch) reform effort, is slaughtered grade school children bleeding to death on their classroom floor.
^^^^^^
This is a lie.
You want to to put people you disagree with against the wall - you said so yourself - and you know you can't so long as they are armed.

Nazis. His Nazi rallies..
You need to keep up with the talking points.

^^^^^^
This is a lie.
You want to to put people you disagree with against the wall - you said so yourself - and you know you can't so long as they are armed.
Nah, Pinky is Donnie calling out his enemies at the rallies he holds.

We just had a Leftist murder a teen for being a conservative, now this.

An 84-year-old woman canvassing in Lake Odessa, Mich., for a pro-life group was shot in the shoulder after a heated argument, according to a press release by Michigan Right to Life.
The woman was passing out pamphlets and speaking out against Prop. 3, which is an attempt to enshrine abortion rights into the state’s Constitution. She claims an unidentified man degenerate, who was not part of the dust-up, shot her as she was walking away from the raucous squabble.

The Michigan State Police are investigating the shooting. No arrests have been made yet.

I hope she wasn't pregnant

You didn't answer the question:
Why are you trying to defend the people who shot people you don't agree with?
I didn't. I posted parts of President Biden's Speech which proved the premise that the President called for violence was a complete fabrication, aka a lie.

"MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution. They do not believe in the rule of law. They do not recognize the will of the people.

They refuse to accept the results of a free election. And they’re working right now, as I speak, in state after state to give power to decide elections in America to partisans and cronies, empowering election deniers to undermine democracy itself.

This is a nation that honors our Constitution. We do not reject it. (Applause.)

This is a nation that believes in the rule of law. We do not repudiate it. (Applause.)

This is a nation that respects free and fair elections. We honor the will of the people. We do not deny it. (Applause.)

And this is a nation that rejects violence as a political tool. We do not encourage violence.

We are still an America that believes in honesty and decency and respect for others, patriotism, liberty, justice for all, hope, possibilities.

We are still, at our core, a democracy. (Applause.)

And yet history tells us that blind loyalty to a single leader and a willingness to engage in political violence is fatal to democracy.

Forum List

Back