Why was New York booing Nancy Pelosi?

THAT is a good question. I wonder if the media could even figure it out. Obviously not:
Daily mail asks that question early on and then proceeds to ignore it for the rest of the article.

WHY would this alleged leftist climate change supporting audience boo her...loudly.

1. Like Hilliary and Harris...she is not likeable.
2. Perhaps they're angry because she hasn't done enough to suit them when she has a majority in the house.
3. This bunch, the audience, face it, they're not the sharpest in the population. They buy this environmental crap, they Buy it...but they don't PRACTICE IT. They don't walk the walk.....but they want everyone else to walk the walk, meaning those of us that challenge it. I don't think they realize what they're supporting because it is not 'environmentalism, per se but rather something else more sinister.
4. Perhaps they're tired of her stupid comments on the matter or any matter.
5. Perhaps they despise all politicians at this point even leftist ones.

~~~~~

I was surprised at her face. I see fear there. She was in a hostile environment and she was smart to be fearful. The left knows full well what their own side is capable of in the matter of violence. I don't think they thought it would touch them......and it will.....it always does.

They were there to listen to music, they paid money to go to a concert, not listen to some silly politician speak about climate change, they were there only for the music, climate change doesn't interest them, just music.

1664219921251.png

Why?

I thought that crowd loved the whole climate cult high priestess.

Am I wrong?

Number one: Nancy Pelosi

C: Politician at a concert. Regardless of the cause, nobody wants a politician for an opening act.

Number four: Nancy Pelosi

They were there to listen to music, they paid money to go to a concert, not listen to some silly politician speak about climate change, they were there only for the music, climate change doesn't interest them, just music.
But you can't go to a music concert anymore without the singer telling you how wonderful the democrat party is an how awful the GOP is.

But you can't go to a music concert anymore without the singer telling you how wonderful the democrat party is an how awful the GOP is.
I don't go to them anymore but I agree, I don't go to concerts, sport venues, comedy shows or plays to listen to politics, it isn't what I pay for, whether I agree with them or disagree with them, I am there to enjoy and get away for a couple hours for the world and problems. Not sure why they believe they need to voice an opinion about their beliefs.

I don't go to them anymore but I agree, I don't go to concerts, sport venues, comedy shows or plays to listen to politics, it isn't what I pay for, whether I agree with them or disagree with them, I am there to enjoy and get away for a couple hours for the world and problems. Not sure why they believe they need to voice an opinion about their beliefs.
The democrat party has taken over virtually everything.

You can't even go to a sporting even without them rubbing their arse in your face over something.

People can boo all they want, but this is tyranny, not a democracy.

Better get used to it New York.

Why was New York booing Nancy Pelosi?​

A reflexive reaction to disinformation spewing forth from right wing media 24/7 about Dem leadership eating babies?

Or garbage like......................https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/democrats-shill-for-and-protect-pedophiles.995061/

Forum List

Back