Another Leftist Responds to Joe’s Call for Violence and Shoots 84 Year Old Pro Life Woman

Says he who refuses to condemn someone for shooting an 82yr old woman, because he disagrees with her.
When did I refuse to condemn it?

The Neo-GOP are compelled to lie aren't you?

What evil force can do that to men? Oh yeah I remember.

TrumpyIdol.jpg

The fact you have not condemned the shooter, 5 pages in, illustrates your refusal to do so.
And you will not condemn him , because you disagree with the woman who was shot.

I commented on the lie that Joe called for violence and I include various quotes that had these anti-violent themes.

This is a nation that honors our Constitution.

This is a nation that believes in the rule of law.

This is a nation that respects free and fair elections.

And this is a nation that rejects violence as a political tool.

Let me add

"Democrats, independents, mainstream Republicans: We must be stronger, more determined, and more committed to saving American democracy than MAGA Republicans are to — to destroying American democracy.

We, the people, will not let anyone or anything tear us apart. Today, there are dangers around us we cannot allow to prevail. We hear — you’ve heard it — more and more talk about violence as an acceptable political tool in this country. It’s not. It can never be an acceptable tool."

Thus any violence based on political differences regardless of party should always condemned. At least as in my experience that has always been the norm, but so has the non violent transfers of power.......

I commented on the lie that Joe called for violence and I include various quotes that had these anti-violent themes.

This is a nation that honors our Constitution.

This is a nation that believes in the rule of law.

This is a nation that respects free and fair elections.

And this is a nation that rejects violence as a political tool.

Let me add

"Democrats, independents, mainstream Republicans: We must be stronger, more determined, and more committed to saving American democracy than MAGA Republicans are to — to destroying American democracy.

We, the people, will not let anyone or anything tear us apart. Today, there are dangers around us we cannot allow to prevail. We hear — you’ve heard it — more and more talk about violence as an acceptable political tool in this country. It’s not. It can never be an acceptable tool."

Thus any violence based on political differences regardless of party should always condemned. At least as in my experience that has always been the norm, but so has the non violent transfers of power.......
Joe called 70 million Americans a clear and present danger….

Clear And Present Danger​

clear and present danger n

:
a risk or threat to safety or other public interests that is serious and imminent
;esp
: one that justifies limitation of a right (as freedom of speech or press) by the legislative or executive branch of government

What's up with all the Neo-GOP projectionists. Ya'll itch'in for some revenge over the absurdities you've been fed by "The Conditioners"?

PBS documentary. You should educate yourself

Joe called 70 million Americans a clear and present danger….

Clear And Present Danger​

clear and present danger n

:
a risk or threat to safety or other public interests that is serious and imminent
;esp
: one that justifies limitation of a right (as freedom of speech or press) by the legislative or executive branch of government
Again, just like Hitler

We just had a Leftist murder a teen for being a conservative, now this.

An 84-year-old woman canvassing in Lake Odessa, Mich., for a pro-life group was shot in the shoulder after a heated argument, according to a press release by Michigan Right to Life.
The woman was passing out pamphlets and speaking out against Prop. 3, which is an attempt to enshrine abortion rights into the state’s Constitution. She claims an unidentified man degenerate, who was not part of the dust-up, shot her as she was walking away from the raucous squabble.

The Michigan State Police are investigating the shooting. No arrests have been made yet.

What evidence is there that the shooter was a leftist?

Forum List

Back