Another Leftist Responds to Joe’s Call for Violence and Shoots 84 Year Old Pro Life Woman

And what exactly is "extreme"?
According to the President's press secretary:
"When you are not with where a majority of Americans are, then you know, that is extreme,”

Currently, Biden has a 53% disapproval rate - thus, the 42% that approve of him are extremists.

And di so as a means to avoid addressing the issue at hand.
Thus, your defense of the shooter
There was no call for political violence by the president. That was a bald face lie. Mine was a defense of the presidents words, not the actions of the shooter or driver.

You an Hoss, just being typically nasty regardless of the party.

There you go, avoiding the issue again.

My issue is that "Another Leftist Responds to Joe’s Call for Violence" is lie as the President did not call for violence.

You certainly provided no examples.

Last edited:
My issue is that "Another Leftist Responds to Joe’s Call for Violence" is lie as the President did not call for violence.

You certain provided no examples.

You've been radicalized to the point where the president calling half the country a "clear and present danger" doesn't even register with you as the dangerous hate speech it is.

You've been radicalized to the point where the president calling half the country a "clear and present danger" doesn't even register with you as the dangerous hate speech it is.
"Hate speech" only applies to speech from people he disagrees with.
The exact same words can fall from the mouth of a Democrat, and he's A-OK with it.

... unrelated to the point put to you.
You lie. Calling out the Neo-GOP lie about the president is not defending the violence they tried to attribute to the Presidents speech.

There is no other point I responded to.

Even at the height of the Democrats' violent rhetoric that inspired TWO attempted political assassinations - not to mention terrorist attacks that destroyed businesses, until parts of cities to the ground, and terrorist bombings of churches, women's clinics, and pro-life centers - I never thought I would see a President of the United States imitate Hitler, declare war on half of the citizens of this country to be 'enemies' and 'terrorists', thereby creating such division as to declare / create a civil war...

Biden and Democrats have done so.

HitlerJoe.jpg

Where and when did he do that? Have you been conditioned to believe that, or are you just lying? Here's yer quote.

"Now, I want to be very clear — (applause) — very clear up front: Not every Republican, not even the majority of Republicans, are MAGA Republicans. Not every Republican embraces their extreme ideology

So that's like 10% to 12% of the country, not even close to half.

"Hate speech" only applies to speech from people he disagrees with.
The exact same words can fall from the mouth of a Democrat, and he's A-OK with it.

These liars can't even quote a complete sentence from Good old Joe's speech. They have to splice and dice it to the flock because when they hear an entire quote in context, they go into a shocked stated of connotative dissonance.

Forum List

Back