Another "It Can't Happen Here"

"Yep... forced... this is a pandemic..."

You bought it like it was on sale....after 30 other Democrat lies have been exposed.

....RED DEATH HOAX

But those who still believe it....they have one of these disabilities:
....they went to government school
.....or they fear offending the Democrat Party
....or they are really, really stupid.
.....and voted for Biden.

I just found another post another post from one of the hand-wringers. So let's clear this up once and for all.

1. And as far as how disastrous the Wuhan is to folks without those underlying co-morbidities, quick review of the facts: If one gets the Wuhan, the chances of dying from it approach zero….no more than a rounding error in the data.
An elderly, overweight President had it, and ten days later was doing two hours-long rallies a day.

2. Here, from WebMD:
Coronavirus Recovery Rates

Scientists and researchers are constantly tracking infections and recoveries. But they have data only on confirmed cases, so they can’t count people who don’t get COVID-19 tests. Experts also don’t have information about the outcome of every infection. However, early estimates predict that the overall COVID-19 recovery rate is between 97% and 99.75%.
Coronavirus Recovery

3. Hill reporter Joe Consha said the following on Fox.

"The CDC said that between the ages of zero and 19, 99.97% of people survive the Wuhan.
....between 20 and 45, 99.98%
....between 50 and 65, 99.5%
....and over 70, about 95%.

4. “Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids
This was never about healthcare. It was, is, and always will be about control.”
truthbasedmedia.com

Study Shows Children have a 99.995% Covid Recovery Rate with TWO Deaths Per Million Kids

Let's put the conclusions up front. There is no reason for kids to wear masks. There's no reason to keep
truthbasedmedia.com
truthbasedmedia.com

5. If you had no co-morbidities to begin with.....

1626816939992.png

ourworldindata.org

Mortality Risk of COVID-19 - Statistics and Research

We update the country-by-country data – shown in the interactive visualizations – daily. Further below you find a longer text on how to interpret the various metrics; the static visualizations in that section and the text were written in the first half of 2020 and have not been updated since.
ourworldindata.org
ourworldindata.org

That’s worldwide….includes nations with third world healthcare: under 1%

And those with socialized medicine, much higher rate of death.

6. “Most people recover from Covid-19.
Most people with Covid-19 have mild illness and are able to recover at home without medical care,… Most people recover from Covid-19. Here's why it's hard to pinpoint exactly how many

7. The mechanism of the hoax was simply to claim that deaths that would have occurred (most who died already had DNRs), and to substitute the real cause of death (the usual causes… heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia) and pretend that the Wuhan was responsible.

It was designed to dissipate the value of Trump’s miraculous economy….and it worked.

You won, you hurt America badly, but you got rid of your bête noire.

Give it up already: no, 600,000 Americans did not die of the Wuhan Red Death.

It's just one more of the myriad lies Democrats tell.

Instead of focusing on the death rate, you stupid cow, try focusing on the cost to the American economy of testing and treating the more than 36 million Americans who have gotten sick. Canada has 1/3 of the number of cases and deaths of the USA. We're fully vaxxed and re-opening with a low case numbers, and 7 deaths nationwide yesterday.

It's not those who are dying that are the economic problem for the USA, it's the number of people getting sick and living. Spreading the disease, and failing to use simple basic common sense: get vaxxed, and wear a mask.

This isn't rocket science, but it is apparently beyond the ability of your average conservative to understand.

On one hand your post here makes me chuckle...On the other I think to myself that these people need our compassion. After all they've been indoctrinated since youth in Marxist thought, and that is all they know...
At a certain point people need to grow the fuck up and engage with reality.

Or just die.

I don't much care either way.

Instead of focusing on the death rate, you stupid cow, try focusing on the cost to the American economy of testing and treating the more than 36 million Americans who have gotten sick. Canada has 1/3 of the number of cases and deaths of the USA. We're fully vaxxed and re-opening with a low case numbers, and 7 deaths nationwide yesterday.

It's not those who are dying that are the economic problem for the USA, it's the number of people getting sick and living. Spreading the disease, and failing to use simple basic common sense: get vaxxed, and wear a mask.

This isn't rocket science, but it is apparently beyond the ability of your average conservative to understand.
Your population is 1/10th ours....Apples to oranges...

But if you insist, if you still have 1/3 the case load of Covid, in a population that is 1/10th the size, that would mean your infection rate is higher than ours....Dumbass.

Fuck you.

You people destroyed the American economy over nothing.

I hope your demented ass mistakes your husband's chainsaw for your vibrator.

Stupid bitch.

We may be fast approaching the tipping point of that...

"
During an appearance on Fox News Friday, CDC director Rochelle Walensky indicated the Biden administration is considering a federal vaccine mandate, as vaccination rates plateau and skepticism persists in certain regions of the country.

When host Bret Baier asked if Walensky supports requiring vaccination on a federal level, she replied, “That’s something that I think the administration is looking into. It’s something that I think we are looking to see approval of from the vaccine.”

So, one has to ask if that ever becomes the rule of the day, how will they enforce that?

Police? Military? Marshall Law?

And what of the people who still refuse if that were to become mandatory? Jail?

We've seen in here those on the left that have screamed, wished death, and just plain totalitarian dreams against their political opponents. These people are just plain nuts...
h
But, I want to say PC, I throughly enjoy your posts. They are well researched, and backed up by accompanying citations...t a gem to this site. I only wish more would bring their debating skills up to your level...

I appreciate those kind words more than I can say.....thank you.

Sadly, they can enforce it indirectly, by this method:
CORONAVIRUS NEW YORK CITY

"Coronavirus Update: NYC to require proof of vaccine for indoor dining, gyms and entertainment"

It's not quite like making Jews wear a yellow star.....but we're getting there, and the Democrats have a history with concentration camps.

It is imperative that we once again be "the last best hope" of man on earth. My ancestors who fought in the Revolutionary War as patriots never intended us to give up our nation for a little security.

Maybe we need to ship some of these trembling mask-clingers to Iceland and ship in more freedom lovers from all around the world. Makes you think.
I don't know what you could have against Iceland --- all those nice white-blond people. ;)

"Canada has 1/3 of the number of cases...."

....but one tenth the population, you dunce.

"...and deaths of the USA."
There is no way to find the number of deaths.

Every death is attributed to the Wuhan by you lying Democrats.

The diseases actually responsible for the most deaths are heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia

“Heart disease is the leading cause of death for men, women, and people of most racial and ethnic groups in the United States. One person dies every 36 seconds in the United States from cardiovascular disease. About 655,000 Americans die from heart disease each year—that's 1 in every 4 deaths.Sep 8, 2020

Includes causes of death: Coronary artery disease

Includes Diseases: Coronary artery disease; Stroke
Heart Disease Facts | cdc.gov

5. In order to advance the scheme, the powers arranged against Trump simply ordered their minions, supporters, to claim deaths due to heart disease, respiratory diseases, influenza and pneumonia, were due to the Wuhan.

“COVID-19 should be reported on the death certificate for all decedents where the disease caused or is assumed to have caused or contributed to death. Certifiers should include as much detail as possible based on their knowledge of the case, medical records, laboratory testing, etc.,” the guidance continued.
“If the decedent had other chronic conditions such as COPD or asthma that may have also contributed, these conditions can be reported in Part II.”
Is The Number of Deaths Due To COVID-19 Being Inflated, And, If So, Why? | NewsRadio 740 KTRH | Michael Berry

No matter the actual cause........it's the Chinavirus!

6. A startling coincidence…..the reductions in reported deaths due to the four usual causes just happen to be the number now reported due to the Chinese flu, and patients with those conditions just happened to have DNRs (do not resuscitate), and would have died with or without the virus.

“The study found that “This trend is completely contrary to the pattern observed in all previous years.” In fact, “the total decrease in deaths by other causes almost exactly equals the increase in deaths by COVID-19.”

It's a scam, and you're a fool.

Agreed????

We may be fast approaching the tipping point of that...

"
During an appearance on Fox News Friday, CDC director Rochelle Walensky indicated the Biden administration is considering a federal vaccine mandate, as vaccination rates plateau and skepticism persists in certain regions of the country.

When host Bret Baier asked if Walensky supports requiring vaccination on a federal level, she replied, “That’s something that I think the administration is looking into. It’s something that I think we are looking to see approval of from the vaccine.”

So, one has to ask if that ever becomes the rule of the day, how will they enforce that?

Police? Military? Marshall Law?

And what of the people who still refuse if that were to become mandatory? Jail?

We've seen in here those on the left that have screamed, wished death, and just plain totalitarian dreams against their political opponents. These people are just plain nuts...

But, I want to say PC, I throughly enjoy your posts. They are well researched, and backed up by accompanying citations...You're a gem to this site. I only wish more would bring their debating skills up to your level...

As children, we were lined up and vaxxed every year at school. Mumps, measles, small pox, scarlet fever, tuberculosis, polio. You couldn't go to school unless you were vaxxed. None of these vaccines were as safe as the covid vaccines.

You've probably never had ANY of these diseases, because every school age child in North America was lined up in schools and vaxxed. Not only do kids not get these diseases, but the number of children born with congenital deafness or blindness has also declined remarkably as a result of these vaccines.

Before these vaccines, 30% of all children born didn't live to adulthood, due to diseases like TB, polio, or scarlet fever. There were no antibiotics until the late 1920's. Today, childhood diseases and deaths have pretty much been eradicated due to "forced" vaccines.

These MNRA vaccines have been under development since 2003, when the first SARS outbreaks occurred. Research continued with the MERS outbreak in 2012 - another corona virus out of Wuhan. But neither outbreak lasted long enough for effective human testing. Animal testing and preliminary testing was done years ago, but without a mass outbreak for test subjects, human trials were impossible to achieve.

That's why it took so little time to develop these vaccines. They were virtually ready to test, just needing test subject, which this pandemic supplied in abundance.

You people are a danger to yourselves and others. You don't have the common sense God gave a goose, and your paranoia and irrational fears will literally be the death of you.

When my mother was a child, 30% of

"Canada has 1/3 of the number of cases...."

....but one tenth the population, you dunce.

"...and deaths of the USA."
There is no way to find the number of deaths.

Every death is attributed to the Wuhan by you lying Democrats.

It's a scam, and you're a fool.

Agreed????

You're the fool. Actually, in numbers, we have 26,000 deaths to your 620,000. You have 23 times more deaths than Canada, despite having only 10 times the population.

In terms of cases: we have 1.4 million cases versus 26 million, which is 26 time the number of cases as you, again versus 10 times the population.

But you've completely proven how stupid you are by not looking at cases and deaths per million of population: 1893 deaths per million of population, versus 698 in Canada, and 37,630 cases per million in Canada, versus 108,283 cases per million in the USA.

Thanks for playing, Shithead!

As children, we were lined up and vaxxed every year at school. Mumps, measles, small pox, scarlet fever, tuberculosis, polio. You couldn't go to school unless you were vaxxed. None of these vaccines were as safe as the covid vaccines.
This is all total nonsense! Faked info.

Of course I had all those diseases, except the ones they didn't give shots for anymore as of the 1960s!! Smallpox, for instance. No one "lined children up every year" because those childhood-disease vaccines were the good kind: one shot and lifetime protection. Not like these worthless flu and covid vaccines that apparently don't give much or any protection against the virus they're aimed at. How do you know how safe or unsafe any of these vaccines were? The polio vaccines CAUSED polio in thousands of people until they worked that out --- they had to change to a wholly different kind of vaccine. Look it up. There were some wild reactions to the smallpox vaccine: if you look it up on Google images, you'll be sorry.
And nobody gave children tuberculosis vaccines!! And you forgot diphtheria. What are you thinking of telling people this set of lies?

A lot of you leftists are just making stuff up right out of the air. You don't know what you are talking about and you invent the numbers you wish were true.

You're the fool. Actually, in numbers, we have 26,000 deaths to your 620,000. You have 23 times more deaths than Canada, despite having only 10 times the population.

In terms of cases: we have 1.4 million cases versus 26 million, which is 26 time the number of cases as you, again versus 10 times the population.

But you've completely proven how stupid you are by not looking at cases and deaths per million of population: 1893 deaths per million of population, versus 698 in Canada, and 37,630 cases per million in Canada, versus 108,283 cases per million in the USA.

Thanks for playing, Shithead!

"...we have 26,000 deaths to your 620,000."

I just proved that these are totally bogus numbers.

This is the explanation for you spending so much of your 'education' in summer school.

You've probably never had ANY of these diseases, because every school age child in North America was lined up in schools and vaxxed. Not only do kids not get these diseases, but the number of children born with congenital deafness or blindness has also declined remarkably as a result of these vaccines.

Before these vaccines, 30% of all children born didn't live to adulthood, due to diseases like TB, polio, or scarlet fever. There were no antibiotics until the late 1920's. Today, childhood diseases and deaths have pretty much been eradicated due to "forced" vaccines.

These MNRA vaccines have been under development since 2003, when the first SARS outbreaks occurred. Research continued with the MERS outbreak in 2012 - another corona virus out of Wuhan. But neither outbreak lasted long enough for effective human testing. Animal testing and preliminary testing was done years ago, but without a mass outbreak for test subjects, human trials were impossible to achieve.

That's why it took so little time to develop these vaccines. They were virtually ready to test, just needing test subject, which this pandemic supplied in abundance.

You people are a danger to yourselves and others. You don't have the common sense God gave a goose, and your paranoia and irrational fears will literally be the death of you.

Bullshit.

We're not going to comply.

Ever.

Just fuck off already.

Hey! I’m no danger to anyone you vile bitch!
I am well aware of the vaccinations as a kid. Still have the scar on my left arm.

THIS is not like that. So, go ahead and try to force people, and you’ll get the finger every time.

Yep... forced... this is a pandemic... the virus doesn't give a hoot about our politics... those who pose a risk to others must be kept at arm's length... forcibly.

If it's a choice between a NonVaxer's right to walk into a restaurant or the life of an innocent fellow countryman, the NonVaxer loses... every time.
The pandemic doesn't, but those who enforce the shutdown do. If the "innocent fellow countryman" is so terrified of getting COVID, then let them get vaccinated and/or stay out of restaurants.

Hey! I’m no danger to anyone you vile bitch!
I am well aware of the vaccinations as a kid. Still have the scar on my left arm.

THIS is not like that. So, go ahead and try to force people, and you’ll get the finger every time.
She's an evil cvnt who wants to abuse others but she needs some justification, however weak, so she doesn't have to face the fact that she's a horrible, vile, fucking bitch.

I feel terrible for any offspring she might have had....... probably became serial killers.

The pandemic doesn't, but those who enforce the shutdown do. If the "innocent fellow countryman" is so terrified of getting COVID, then let them get vaccinated and/or stay out of restaurants.
Nope....the UN-vaccinated stay out of restaurants... and that's happening already... welcome to your New Reality.

Forum List

Back