Another "It Can't Happen Here"

If you were one of those who claimed, as per the title, that no one is ever gonna accept men becoming women....or men can become pregnant....or any of the myriad absurd Democrat claims/lies.....

.....beware of this one:

"Iceland’s Chief Epidemiologist Suggests COVID-19 Restrictions Could Last For Up To 15 Years

Yes, really.

Þórólfur Guðnason, a doctor who serves as the Chief Epidemiologist of the Icelandic Directorate of Health, was quizzed by journalist Esther Hallsdóttir how long the rules should continue.

Guðnason was, “Asked if there is no clear way out of the epidemic, now that measures are being proposed despite vaccinations, and whether we could be on the verge of restrictions over the next five, ten or fifteen years.”

As we previously highlighted, SAGE government advisor and proud Communist Party member Susan Michie went even further, asserting that things like social distancing and mask mandates should last “forever.”

View attachment 520501

Does this Þórólfur Guðnason have a mask store that is making him rich, does he hate his country, or does he just want to keep his countrymen healthy? I wonder...

1. you have to show a school proof-of-vaccination in order for your kids to go to school

2. Jacobson v. Massachusetts (1905) [ Jacobson v. Massachusetts - Wikipedia ]

Next batter, please...
Was it a condition of your employment when you took the job?

What about all the other communicable diseases that all the other employees might or might not have?

Are they being required to show proof of their health status or is it just me?
Why or why not?

Thanks to PC for this comparative information and graphs. There are similar amounts of the virus in the throats and noses of both unvaxxed and vaxxed. CDC’s mask suggestion is based on this fact.

It wasn't a Democrat who sent a mob to stop an election, it wasn't a Democrat that took the word of a Russian President over the word of his own countrymen, and it isn't the Dems who are making it more difficult to vote

"It wasn't a Democrat who sent a mob to stop an election"

No such thing ever occurred.

Democrats.....you.....lie about everything.

" it wasn't a Democrat that took the word of a Russian President over the word of his own countrymen,"
Link or lie?

" it isn't the Dems who are making it more difficult to vote:

You've got that backwards: your god told illegals to vote.
She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ:
Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

Quite a few businesses here are choosing to make patrons wear masks and there is no mask mandates. People are wearing them. This is something to watch.

"It wasn't a Democrat who sent a mob to stop an election"

No such thing ever occurred.

Democrats.....you.....lie about everything.
See for yourself here. Oh I forgot you don't believe your eyes if they conflict with your ideology.

" it wasn't a Democrat that took the word of a Russian President over the word of his own countrymen,"
Link or lie?
See for yourself here.

" it isn't the Dems who are making it more difficult to vote:

You've got that backwards: your god told illegals to vote.
She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.
  1. Obama is not my God, you're confused since you think of him as Mephistopheles.
  2. Obama did not tell illegals to vote he told Latino citizens to vote
  3. Even if he did it would not make voting either harder or easier so it is irrelevant.

Forum List

Back