Another gay rights issue....

You mean like some of the followers of the religion of the last GOP candidate did?

No, I mean like you perverted freaks that keep trying to push the edge the envelope with stupidity.
You're going to really hate it when the Supreme Court rules in favor of marriage equality for same sex couples in June, aren't you?

I've said all along let them be pretend married, just keep it away from the children. So no, I won't hate it. Life will go on.

You mean like some of the followers of the religion of the last GOP candidate did?

No, I mean like you perverted freaks that keep trying to push the edge the envelope with stupidity.
You're going to really hate it when the Supreme Court rules in favor of marriage equality for same sex couples in June, aren't you?

I've said all along let them be pretend married, just keep it away from the children. So no, I won't hate it. Life will go on.

more Repblican me,me ,me ... keep the children that you don't want exposed out of the gay community, poice your own, not others.

see how that works?

more Repblican me,me ,me ... keep the children that you don't want exposed out of the gay community, poice your own, not others.

see how that works?

GFY...how's that? No normal parent wants the perverts around their children. Don't think so? Open up a homo owned daycare and see how long you stay in business

It won't be pretend, you lunatic.

see how that works?

GFY...how's that? No normal parent wants the perverts around their children. Don't think so? Open up a homo owned daycare and see how long you stay in business

You don't think gay people work in daycare centers? Boy, you really are stupid.

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.

see how that works?

You don't think gay people work in daycare centers? Boy, you really are stupid.

Setting those presenting mental disorder; particularly such which provides the rationalization that sexual abnormality is normal, in close proximity to and in positions of influence over children is profoundly immoral.

The experience of just the Catholic Church ALONE is sufficient to demonstrate THAT self-evident truth.

Marriage is the joining of one man and one woman.
Gear up bucko.

Same sex marriage will soon be legal in every state in this country.

Invest heavily in tissues, fainting couches 'n pearls -- prepare to clutch, cause baby -- itsa coming.

You have to wonder if some of the people in support of homo marriage and rights are waiting for it to be legal to come out of the closet

Neither gay marriage nor polygamy is recognized by Thailand. What does any of this have to do with gays in America? Oh wait...nothing.

You have to wonder if some of the people in support of homo marriage and rights are waiting for it to be legal to come out of the closet

not as much as people wonder why SOME of the people want to keep it shoved in the very back of the closet ..

Forum List

Back