Another gay rights issue....

You have to wonder if some of the people in support of homo marriage and rights are waiting for it to be legal to come out of the closet

not as much as people wonder why SOME of the people want to keep it shoved in the very back of the closet ..

It's abnormal

and you set the standards for "normal" ?

who knew?

I'd say the last few hundred centuries did. It's you flaming jackasses trying to make abnormal normal

You have to wonder if some of the people in support of homo marriage and rights are waiting for it to be legal to come out of the closet

not as much as people wonder why SOME of the people want to keep it shoved in the very back of the closet ..

It's abnormal

who knew?

I'd say the last few hundred centuries did. It's you flaming jackasses trying to make abnormal normal

nah, It;s me NOT whining about something I can't change and not trying to run other peoples lives. Homosexuality never touches my life, and if you didn't read about it YOU would never know its there.

It's abnormal

who knew?

nah, It;s me NOT whining about something I can't change and not trying to run other peoples lives. Homosexuality never touches my life, and if you didn't read about it YOU would never know its there.

AHAHAHAHA The homos make sure it's there. You're just not paying attention, which is typical of a left loon

Gay Rights Campaign Condemns Gay Men for Biphobia
March 23, 2016
Daniel Greenfield
292255452_2fe643fee1_o.jpg

The left won and it's cracking up the same way it does every time when it wins. We're in the phase where the left begins denouncing, gulaging and guillotining each other. Since they're not legally allowed to do that yet, they have to settle for just the denounciations.

The National Union of Students’ LGBT Campaign has passed a motion calling for the abolition of representatives for gay men – because they “don’t face oppression” in the LGBT community.

At the event, delegates passed a motion that blames “cis gay men” for “misogyny, transphobia, racism and biphobia”.

The motion continues to call on LGBT societies at universities – many of whom have dedicated reps for lesbians, trans people, bi people and gay men – to abolish the role for gay men

“Gay men do not face oppression as gay men within the LGBT+ community and do not need a reserved place on society committees.”

It goes on to “encourage LGBT+ Societies that have a gay men’s rep to drop the position”.

Isn't tolerance wonderful? We could all learn a thing or two about tolerance from progressives.

The good news is that black gay men are still okay, until the black trans gay men condemn cis black men for oppressing them. And then the bi trans black gay men will condemn the trans black gay men for their privilege. And then we'll have lots of firing squads and gulags... because tolerance.

Gay Rights Campaign Condemns Gay Men for Biphobia

Forum List

Back