Another founding father bites the dust, Thomas Jefferson

Everyone is a rich beaty queen on the internet, peasant. You have no substance to offer.
People who brag about how great they are on an internet message board probably look like this:
o-BIGGIE-MITCHELL-facebook.jpg

I agree. Any society that embraces decadence: the abortion industry, transgender activists, addictive drugs, etc. is doomed.
Lol. Decadence? And you're more concerned with abortion, transgendered activists and drugs and not rising inequality, corporate greed, and the 1% of the population having more control over natural resources and more influence in politics the bottom 99%?

I've said all this before but this is how bad things start, very small. And deleting history is a bad thing.

They should be grateful to the founding fathers that created a country where this is people's only concern, where they can afford to sit around do do dumb shit like vote to remove a statue of a man that died 200 years ago.

What's next? Take down the statue of liberty and replace it with George Floyd?
Lacanian psychoanalysis has known about the ahistorical bent of the United States for a long time. Now that there is some attention placed on Jefferson, reactionaries will find that this fascism will backfire as more people will now take the time to scrutinize a founding father.

’Would the honest patriot, in the full tide of successful experiment, abandon a government which has so far kept us free?
(Jefferson, Inaugural Address, 4 Mar 1801)

You moron, you're confusing biological sex with gender. And even then you're wrong. There are people who are born with both male and female sex organs. Go read a book you dipshit. Biological sex refers to your chromosomes and sex organs, gender however is a social distinction. For instance women for a long time were typically seen as caring and demure more concerned with raising children and keeping a home than providing for a family and engaging in physical activity. However there were women back in the day we used to call tomboys who liked to run around and climb trees and wear pants instead of dresses and people understood that they didn't fit neatly into the role that society typically saw for women. Now because of political, social and economic freedom more and more women (and men for that matter) are breaking out of these assigned gender roles and redefining themselves.
There's no difference between gender and sex except in the minds of prog morons like you. Gender is not a "social construct."

The Maoist are not happy with removing confederate statues
The father of the Declaration of Independence is next

Then it’s Washington
Then it maybe the entire constitution
Not that I want it to actually happen, but it would be interesting to see what "history" books are going to be like in California or New York 50 years from now.

There's no difference between gender and sex except in the minds of prog morons like you. Gender is not a "social construct."
You simply don't understand what a social construct is. Let me try to explain as if you were a moron. The notion that make up and dresses are for women and not men is a social construct. Men are certainly capable of wearing lipstick and dresses, they aren't physically incapable of doing so but in some societies there are social influences pressuring them not to. These aren't universal, different society's have different norms. Scott's wear kilts for instance. Same thing for gender. We as a society have general ideas about how women and men should behave and look and act but their are people who don't fit neatly into those roles. This isn't them denying the facts of biology but them rejecting society's definition of who they are socially.

That's really up to people. Gender is a social construct and so can be as varied as much as individuals want.
are the number of toes you're born with a social construct? 2 eyes? something we force on people and make them believe it to be true?

you may not like the world you were born into; either the time or who you happen to be. but that alone doesn't change it. you can change who you *are* to a degree, but you can't expect people to accept your views just because you're REALLY MAD and scream a lot.

we called those "kids" long ago. today they're called politicians.

You simply don't understand what a social construct is. Let me try to explain as if you were a moron. The notion that make up and dresses are for women and not men is a social construct. Men are certainly capable of wearing lipstick and dresses, they aren't physically incapable of doing so but in some societies there are social influences pressuring them not to. These aren't universal, different society's have different norms. Scott's wear kilts for instance. Same thing for gender. We as a society have general ideas about how women and men should behave and look and act but their are people who don't fit neatly into those roles. This isn't them denying the facts of biology but them rejecting society's definition of who they are socially.
are you incapable of rational unbiased convo or do you always lead while insulting people?

gonna be a quick ass ignore here, i can tell. wonder who your regular id is in here.

Lol. Decadence? And you're more concerned with abortion, transgendered activists and drugs and not rising inequality, corporate greed, and the 1% of the population having more control over natural resources and more influence in politics the bottom 99%?
Why not be concerned with both? Don’t you get it? The goal of the billionaires is to degrade and control and reduce the population. A great way to fight the 1% is to fight their culture of death!

And let’s not forget: Obama Was Always in Wall Street’s Corner

Why do these big corporations love Biden so much: What To Make Of The Media Blackout Of The Latest Hunter Biden Scandal

Last edited:
Say, I wonder what they're teaching in college these days that leftists completely miss the historical end of things, the warnings, historical operations leading to the worst of societies and so forth? Perhaps they're educated and like things this way? Hmm!

Well Thomas Jefferson is offensive, someone bitched and complained. We're going to consistently bow to the lowest common denominators in order to meet them, an essential piece of left-run operations.

Stand up & cast the first stone MFers. Oh that's right, leftists are righteous. Everyday is opposite day in PROG.

RELEVANT entries, written in 1963:: 13, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32,

You're describing RepubliQan sheep, in fact. Y'all haven't care about evidence or logic for a long time, and have sat by thinkings it's just fine as Reaganomics has trashed this country into the 2nd world. Gonna try for 3rd world now?

Trumpolini resembles Mussolini quite a bit, but also a number of Latin American dictators.

Where are these "communists"? I've yet to encounter any Democrat who's worried about what communists think, whoever and wherever these "communists" are.

First thing is that how did the slaves live? Not approving of it, but it is a legitimate question. The second thing is, why you say competing with zero wages you have no issue at all purchasing products from people overseas who earn very little to make them. By your statements you and others like yourself should, be foreign your own manufacturing and production facilities to prove your independent individual fortitude. The reality is that Documents for the rights of humans is not something that is the norm in world history. The Declaration of Independence, The articles of Confederation and the Constitution are rare. Even with flaws in it. Truthfully, the Constitution ended up bringing us to tyranny as even that was discussed before its passage because the document was constantly attacked by outside forces and inside moles to promote their desires. And in 1913, the beginning of the end was encased. We see it today using social justice that is running amok now to correct wrongs in front to take away rights granted to all.
What utter nonsense. Maintaining Jim Crow, robber baron privilege... that is what you think freedom means?

Oh but if we try to implement full rights for all, you're offended, at the same time braying about how great is the Declaration of Independence!

At the time, the leftists in France and in the British colonies were lambasted as dangerous radicals, including Jefferson.

Learn history before babbling nonsense.

Blacks don't seem to have what it takes to move forward. They obviously prefer whining, wallowing in self pity, and living in the past.

They've become slaves to their own 'Victim's Mentality.'
Their problems were all created by white racists like you, fool! YOU are precisely what is holding back a lot of people, voting for fascists, opposing all justice, and spewing racism like this post.

You're vile and unacceptable. You exemplify what is wrong with this country, traitor. Racist.

are the number of toes you're born with a social construct? 2 eyes? something we force on people and make them believe it to be true?
No. That would be biology you moron. Biology, not the study but the natural process of human life and evolution isn't something we created. We study it to learn more about ourselves and nature but it isn't man made. Social constructs are man made and they don't have to be physical objects they can be intellectual concepts, things like governments, culture, or money. Gender is one of these social constructs. Biology defines sex but gender is the social role society thinks people born to either sex should fit into. However, as I pointed out earlier society is man made and so gender roles are man made so bucking gender norms is no more unnatural than society itself.

Now I'm sure the entirety of that went over your head. Just know that you're an idiot and most of what you think is completely wrong.
you may not like the world you were born into; either the time or who you happen to be. but that alone doesn't change it. you can change who you *are* to a degree, but you can't expect people to accept your views just because you're REALLY MAD and scream a lot.
And you can't expect the rest of us to remain ignorant because you choose to be. The world is moving on from bigots and racists.
are you incapable of rational unbiased convo or do you always lead while insulting people?

gonna be a quick ass ignore here, i can tell. wonder who your regular id is in here.
I feel like shame and ridicule are great motivators to the ignorant.
so, you don't know any white people....

got it.
You going to pretend you don't know white people who try to grow dreadlocks? Lol. There are way more white people adopting Jamaican culture than Jamaicans trying to adopt white culture.

Why not be concerned with both? Don’t you get it? The goal of the billionaires is to degrade and control and reduce the population. A great way to fight the 1% is to fight their culture of death!
Billionaire capitalist need a steady supply of workers, consumers and borrowers, they aren't trying to reduce the population.
Not that you could ever do more than generalized drive by rhetoric but have you seen me defend Obamas economic policy?
They love Republicans too. Biden wasn't my first choice but he's a damn sight better than Trump. I support candidates in primaries that refuse to take corporate donations and pac money. Good luck finding a Republican who fits that description.

Not that I want it to actually happen, but it would be interesting to see what "history" books are going to be like in California or New York 50 years from now.
Califorina will probably teach about how evil the united states was and how it stole our land from the mexican people. The Mexican people at this time will probably be fighting to secede.

New york will probably be teaching about how evil America is and was a bad idea from the start.

Sadly, the left is probably going to win and end up destroying the united states. They understand that brainwashing works and are using every method to make it so.

Forum List

Back