Another founding father bites the dust, Thomas Jefferson

Lol. No. I don't give a shit whether you are banned here or not. If anyone was going to be banned here I'd figure that would more likely be me seeing as I'm the one calling you cucks and rent boys and white wingers. I'm talking bigger picture. It's less about getting you banned personally and more about pushing your entire political organization and culture towards extinction through guilt, shame and ridicule. The banning on social media, the firings at workplaces and the tearing down of your monuments prove the effectiveness of the strategy though.

Lol. You clowns think so small. I'm just here to point and laugh at you and explain to you exactly how we're going to take your country from you and how all your feeble attempts to stop it are adorable and amusing.

Except you have admitted to being a troll, so nothing you say is credible. It is a performance scripted to be offensive.

People like you are sociopaths, who are abusing the system. The stated purpose of this site is to encourage constructive discussion, you have admitted that you are not interested in that, and you are here to be an asshole.

You ARE an asshole. And a coward.

Except you have admitted to being a troll, so nothing you say is credible. It is a performance scripted to be offensive.

People like you are sociopaths, who are abusing the system. The stated purpose of this site is to encourage constructive discussion, you have admitted that you are not interested in that, and you are here to be an asshole.

You ARE an asshole. And a coward.
Lol. Just because I'm an asshole and have zero respect for you or your culture doesn't in any way make my arguments wrong. It's not my fault that mockery and mean words trigger you.

Lol. Just because I'm an asshole and have zero respect for you or your culture doesn't in any way make my arguments wrong. It's not my fault that mockery and mean words trigger you.

THe cause and effect are obvious. YOu gave up on winning debates BECASUE YOU CAN'T.

Me? I am constantly trying to get people to discuss the issues. It is leftards like you that are CONSTANTLY taking the thread(S) into the mud, because they fear honest discussion.

Getting angry at people are who being assholes, as you have admitted you do on purpose, is justified and normal.

That you pretend it is not, is just more of your cowardly lying.

Which I again point out, you only do online or when you have a mob backing you up.

And, your mobs seems to lose, the moment someone fights back, and now you have stooped to calling the cops, to arrest teh person that kicked your candy asses.

I am literally unable to comprehend the lack of any self respect you must have, to be such craven simps.

THe cause and effect are obvious. YOu gave up on winning debates BECASUE YOU CAN'T.

Me? I am constantly trying to get people to discuss the issues. It is leftards like you that are CONSTANTLY taking the thread(S) into the mud, because they fear honest discussion.

Getting angry at people are who being assholes, as you have admitted you do on purpose, is justified and normal.

That you pretend it is not, is just more of your cowardly lying.

Which I again point out, you only do online or when you have a mob backing you up.

And, your mobs seems to lose, the moment someone fights back, and now you have stooped to calling the cops, to arrest teh person that kicked your candy asses.

I am literally unable to comprehend the lack of any self respect you must have, to be such craven simps.
Lol. The only thing I've given up with your lot is respectful debate. I'll take you to school on any issue you want but I'm going to laugh and mock your hilarious arguments along the way.

Doesn't seem much to debate here though, it's just a white wing whine fest over your waning cultural power and the new tenants coming in to redecorate and change the drapes. Boo hoo.

I've said all this before but this is how bad things start, very small. And deleting history is a bad thing.

They should be grateful to the founding fathers that created a country where this is people's only concern, where they can afford to sit around do do dumb shit like vote to remove a statue of a man that died 200 years ago.

What's next? Take down the statue of liberty and replace it with George Floyd?

Lol. The only thing I've given up with your lot is respectful debate. I'll take you to school on any issue you want but I'm going to laugh and mock your hilarious arguments along the way.

Doesn't seem much to debate here though, it's just a white wing whine fest over your waning cultural power and the new tenants coming in to redecorate and change the drapes. Boo hoo.

If you could win a debate on the issues, you would.

That you feel a need to bury your points in trolling bullshit, is your brain dealing with the fact that it knows that your positions are wrong.

ANYTIME a troll even tries to engage in debate, teh moment it gets tough, which is generally very fast, they drop the debate and just start name calling,

because taht is all you people have.

I've said all this before but this is how bad things start, very small. And deleting history is a bad thing.

They should be grateful to the founding fathers that created a country where this is people's only concern, where they can afford to sit around do do dumb shit like vote to remove a statue of a man that died 200 years ago.

What's next? Take down the statue of liberty and replace it with George Floyd?
History isn't "deleted" dumb ass. Stop being so melodramatic.

Do you have and specific arguments or is generalized demagoguery all you got? The only specific person you sighted died back in the 80s and that was her singular opinion. You fucking dumbass. It always comes back to Marxists hiding under your bed for you dipshits
Twisted American elites love Marxism: The New York Times Reported ‘the Mainstreaming of Marxism in US Colleges' 30 Years Ago. Today, We See the Results | Jon Miltimore, Dan Sanchez
If you weren’t an imbecile you’d know that.

Simone de Beauvoir was one of the founding mothers of the ruling brand of anti-natalist pseudo-feminism. If you weren’t a clownish illiterate you’d know that.

Billionaires delight in population reduction: Billionaires Try to Shrink World's Population, Report Says
If you weren’t a closed-minded partisan stooge you’d know that.

If you could win a debate on the issues, you would.

That you feel a need to bury your points in trolling bullshit, is your brain dealing with the fact that it knows that your positions are wrong.

ANYTIME a troll even tries to engage in debate, teh moment it gets tough, which is generally very fast, they drop the debate and just start name calling,

because taht is all you people have.
And all I've seen from your side is to claim everything is a Marxists conspiracy. Lol. Whatever you want to debate cuck boy, I'll school you in.

Twisted American elites love Marxism: The New York Times Reported ‘the Mainstreaming of Marxism in US Colleges' 30 Years Ago. Today, We See the Results | Jon Miltimore, Dan Sanchez
If you weren’t an imbecile you’d know that.

Simone de Beauvoir was one of the founding mothers of the ruling brand of anti-natalist pseudo-feminism. If you weren’t a clownish illiterate you’d know that.

Billionaires delight in population reduction: Billionaires Try to Shrink World's Population, Report Says
If you weren’t a closed-minded partisan stooge you’d know that.
Anti-natalist pseudo-feminism...lol. That seems like a problem that would quickly correct itself. Don't you think? Lol.

Anti-natalist pseudo-feminism...lol. That seems like a problem that would quickly correct itself. Don't you think? Lol.
I agree. Any society that embraces decadence: the abortion industry, transgender activists, addictive drugs, etc. is doomed.

Forum List

Back