McAuliffe Stops Interview, Throws A Tantrum, & Berates Reporter Over Tough Questions

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015

:itsok: There, There, lil' snowflake.

Despite what your momma told you, you are NOT 'special', life is hard, and it's harder if you're stupid.

:p
LOL. In one of his answers (3:00), he said, "don't take my word for it; read the Washington Post editorial."

He is really unlikable.

He's for mandatory vaccine mandates and masks. He is another tyrant who lies and says we can end COVID. It's scientifically impossible, as COVID mutates quickly and has animal reservoirs. It's like influenza, for which we have had vaccines for decades.

He doesn't even realize that Delta is vaccine resistant (9:40).

Youngkin will get three votes from my household. Real votes. Gosh I hope he wins.

:itsok: There, There, lil' snowflake.

Despite what your momma told you, you are NOT 'special', life is hard, and it's harder if you're stupid.

:p
Democrats aren’t used to getting tough questions from the media

McAuliffe is so fucking stupid he publicly declared parents need to stay the hell out of what is in their childrens' school curiculuum ... as the backlash hit and his opponent ran an add using his exact words, McAuliffe claimed he mis-represented him, did not use his exact words....never meant parents should not have a say...

McAuliffe is so fucking stupid he publicly declared parents need to stay the hell out of what is in their childrens' school curiculuum ... as the backlash hit and his opponent ran an add using his exact words, McAuliffe claimed he mis-represented him, did not use his exact words....never meant parents should not have a say...
And when he wins the "fortified" election it will appear that Americans agree and we will see more.

New Topics

Forum List

Back