Another founding father bites the dust, Thomas Jefferson

That's funny about the woke. We came from Europe. Europeans had a long history with slavery as an institution. We should be proud of how far we have come since the day we split from the King.

President Hindenburg appointed Hitler as Chancellor on 30 January 1933. He gained power after the Reichstag fire and the Enabling Act passed that March. Any election his NAZI 's won after that was because all other political parties were outlawed. The NAZI fascist swine never won more than 37% of the vote.
That's stil a democratic process

How about we tear down statues of anyone we don't like

I prefer that.

Nancy Pelosi addressed it herself:

She said, "People will do what they do."

That is a green light for me to tear down any likeness of anyone I don't like.

Anything about Obama needs to be destroyed, because I do not like him
Go ahead cuck. Lol. See if you'll be celebrated for it like BLM was or be labeled a racist. We own your country now, we're just claiming it piece by piece.

Jefferson owned over 2,000 slaves. His plantation was a town, with black barbers, blacksmiths, wheelwrights, barrel makers, candle makers, potters, you name it. All of them working for no wages.

Slavery hurt the working class white man just as much as it hurt the slave. How do you compete with zero wages? You don't.
Well today your ilk sits at home doing nothing while receiving all kinds of "pay".....so times are good right??

Right-wingers are worse for being anti-vaxx. We may not need masks if everyone is vaxxed-up.
The left has spread doubt and mistrust about the vaccine...they decided to make it political in 2020...and there are sadly consequeces of that How anti-vax are the Democrats?

"In a series of interventions, senior Democrats have cast doubt on the reliability of any vaccine available soon. Let’s start at the very top with Joe Biden, the presidential candidate. “Let me be clear: I trust vaccines,” Mr. Biden said. “I trust scientists. But I don’t trust Donald Trump, and at this moment, the American people can’t either.”

Kamala Harris, his choice for vice-president, went further. When CNN’s Dana Bash asked whether Harris would trust a vaccine released by the end of the year, or sooner, the candidate responded, “I think that we have learned since this pandemic started, but really before that, that there’s very little that we can trust that comes out of Donald Trump’s mouth.”

Which was not exactly no, but not exactly yes. She received backing from another hugely well-known and respected Democratic politician, the Governor of New York Andrew Cuomo, who announced that his state would carry out independent tests on any vaccine: “Frankly, I’m not going to trust the federal government’s opinion and I wouldn’t recommend to New Yorkers based on the federal government’s opinion.”

And just in case Donald Trump were to find a way of importing a vaccine from Britain, that base was covered off too by Nancy Pelosi, the speaker of the House of Representatives, just last week, with a suggestion that British medical regulation was suspect: “My concern is that the UK’s system for that kind of judgment is not on a par with ours in the United States. So if Boris Johnson decides he is going to approve a drug and this president embraces that, that is a concern that I have.”

But this is (relatively) subtle politics. What if most people just don’t concentrate that hard on the detail? The risk is that the message they get is less “Donald Trump is dodgy when he promises a vaccine” but more: “the vaccine is dodgy.”

It’s the dodginess, stupid.

One of Americas most prominent anti-vax campaigners isn’t complaining. For Robert F Kennedy, JFK’s nephew, the Democrats’ attitude has been helpful to his cause: “There is undeniably a lot more scepticism about vaccines,” Kennedy said. “It’s gone from maybe 5 to 10 percent to up to 50 percent range.”

He seems to have got that about right. In a national poll conducted for CNBC/Change Research at the end of last month only 42% said they would definitely or probably receive the inoculation when it first became available. That figure has fallen from 58% in July.

And who, politically, has had the biggest change of heart?

An extraordinary collapse in support from registered Democrats contributed to the overall change: only 30% said they would definitely get a vaccine, down from 57% in July.

The politics of vaccination is a high-risk area, with a danger of unintended consequences. The Democratic party has done what it felt it had to do, but American doctors have been given yet another reason to furrow their brows.

That's stil a democratic process
It was about as democratic as the elections in the South after the Northern Army retreated from Louisiana in 1877. Hitlers storm troopers, like the KKK, unleashed widespread violence against their opponents.

It was about as democratic as the elections in the South after the Northern Army retreated from Louisiana in 1877. Hitlers storm troopers, like the KKK, unleashed widespread violence against their opponents.
The people elected the President, the law there allowed the President to appoint him.

I don't disagree...with your overall point, but it was still democratic. Saddam had democracy too, USSR did, Castro did.....Fascist, and other leftist tyrants can use democratic process to run their regimes.

The check on our system of Govt, that too uses democratic processes, is our Constitution...the thing the Demafacist have a major issue with, and want to fundamentally transform.

The people elected the President, the law there allowed the President to appoint him.
All well and good as long as you ignore the violence and intimidation of the Brownshirts on those oppose to the Nazis, leading up to the enable act.
I don't disagree...with your overall point, but it was still democratic. Saddam had democracy too, USSR did, Castro did.....Fascist, and other leftist tyrants can use democratic process to run their regimes.
Stages elections where the opposition is violently suppressed is not Democracy.
The check on our system of Govt, that too uses democratic processes, is our Constitution...the thing the Demafacist have a major issue with, and want to fundamentally transform.
Only the Neo-GOP is openly at war with the Constitution.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Well, it’s finally happened. The late, great Thomas Jefferson, one of our most important Founding Fathers, and a principal writer of the Constitution of the United States, is being “evicted” from the magnificent New York City Council Chamber.

'Principal writer'?
Jefferson didn't write a sentence of the constitution.
Thomas was in France at the time.

Are you saying that most people should know where a guy dead 200 years was during the Constitution?

At WORST, Trump made a minor faux pas, saying Constitution instead of Declaration of Independence.

Must be that smoke getting to your head again, if you were as concerned over the HUGE blunders that the POTUS of the country running things actually says every waking hour of every day, you'd have to hire a team of ten people + two secretaries just to keep up!

Got any pictures of Joe ever driving an 18 wheeler? :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
All well and good as long as you ignore the violence and intimidation of the Brownshirts on those oppose to the Nazis.

Stages elections where the opposition is violently suppressed in not Democracy.

Only the Neo-GOP is openly at war with the Constitution.
1) no need to ignore it....that's sadly what happened....sadly we are seeing that today, and have since Nov of 2016....today even we have brownshirts following Senators into bathrooms for goodness sake.

2) it's not good democracy

3) not sure what the "neo-GOP" is....but the only people I have seen that have promised to "fundamentally transform" the United States are the Dems...the only people I have seen that want to do anyway with Constitutional provision such as how we elect the President are the Dems, the only people that want to do away with the Constitutional provision for a Federal District are the dems, the only people that want to change things like the Court are the dems, the only people that want to Senate procedures to rush their agenda through are the Dems

New Topics

Forum List

Back