Another founding father bites the dust, Thomas Jefferson

Hitler arrested his political opponents and prevented them from voting on the measure that cemented his dictatorial powers, you learn history. That's the opposite of legititmate Democracy shit bird.
and the demafascitt have attempted to do the same

Says the really really Serious guy who believes Big Government DOD more than Big Government CDC.
You have no idea what I believe.

What you do now know, is I am a free American, retired at 51, with a 2k square foot home in the burbs and a 1k square foot cabin on a 560 acre farm. I answer to no one but ME.

you do you. Ill do me. I won't bother you for complying and I guarandamntee you that you won't bother me.

so there ya go.

I got deer feeders to get out so have a nice day.

We don't have corrupt elections. We have political elections and by that I mean both sides play games whether it's gerrymandered districts, voter ID laws that disqualify IDs that blacks and minorities are more likely to have, challenging ballots and results, but it's a game with rules and you clowns can't produce any credible evidence of rigging. But if you really believed it was rigged and your vote didn't matter then you wouldn't bother voting. There's only one solution in that scenario and either you all don't really believe it or your too pussy to do anything about it.
Well, I will give you credit for stating both sides play the game. I simply disagree that voter ID laws affect anything but the ability to vote multiple times, which has been a problem for decades, and now, unverified junk-mail voting is even more corrupt.

MLK loved to fuck white women and did this behind the back of his wife.

I say tear down the statues of this fraud!

Because asking for equality is Good and not Bad under our Constitutional form of Government.

The Citizens of each State shall be entitled to all Privileges and Immunities of Citizens in the several States.
Demanding equality is exactly what Jefferson was doing when he scribbled down that hen scratch on parchment declaring the same. Maybe you have heard of it. You know....The Declaration of Independence?

YES, he was.

When do we rewrite the history books?

October 19,2021.

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America

Well, it’s finally happened. The late, great Thomas Jefferson, one of our most important Founding Fathers, and a principal writer of the Constitution of the United States, is being “evicted” from the magnificent New York City Council Chamber.

'Principal writer'?
Jefferson didn't write a sentence of the constitution.
Thomas was in France at the time.

Splitting hairs, OMG, Trump errored..........Orange-man bad. Trump's message stands tall.

While in Paris before the Constitutional Convention, Jefferson closely followed developments in the United States. He corresponded with individuals who would eventually contribute to the formation of the Constitution, like Madison and John Jay, an author of the Federalist Papers.

That's funny about the woke. We came from Europe. Europeans had a long history with slavery as an institution. We should be proud of how far we have come since the day we split from the King.
Hitler was elected, the powers he gained where voted on…democracy was used

learn history

President Hindenburg appointed Hitler as Chancellor on 30 January 1933. He gained power after the Reichstag fire and the Enabling Act passed that March. Any election his NAZI 's won after that was because all other political parties were outlawed. The NAZI fascist swine never won more than 37% of the vote.

This belongs in History, not politics

Fuck off, really, how fucking ignorant. Let me guess, you're a leftist and can't defend your kind so you want it swept under the rug.

Last edited:
Filthy leftists have a ways to go here...............

Many of the major Founding Fathers owned numerous slaves, such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison. Others owned only a few slaves, such as Benjamin Franklin. And still others married into large slave-owning families, such as Alexander Hamilton.

Filthy leftists have a ways to go here...............

Many of the major Founding Fathers owned numerous slaves, such as George Washington, Thomas Jefferson, and James Madison. Others owned only a few slaves, such as Benjamin Franklin. And still others married into large slave-owning families, such as Alexander Hamilton.
Our republic was founded on hypocrisy?

Well, I will give you credit for stating both sides play the game. I simply disagree that voter ID laws affect anything but the ability to vote multiple times, which has been a problem for decades, and now, unverified junk-mail voting is even more corrupt.
What's unverified is your claim of people voting multiple times as being a problem for decades.

How about equal protection of the law for unemployment compensation in our at-will employment States. We can claim he accomplished his mission.

How about we tear down statues of anyone we don't like

I prefer that.

Nancy Pelosi addressed it herself:

She said, "People will do what they do."

That is a green light for me to tear down any likeness of anyone I don't like.

Anything about Obama needs to be destroyed, because I do not like him

How about we tear down statues of anyone we don't like

I prefer that.

Nancy Pelosi addressed it herself:

She said, "People will do what they do."

That is a green light for me to tear down any likeness of anyone I don't like.

Anything about Obama needs to be destroyed, because I do not like him
I provided a good rationale; right-wingers are alleging that doesn't matter but being Legal to the Law does.

New Topics

Forum List

Back