Anonymous Unvaccinated Reporting System

Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.
Shut up Commie

Spread your Commie Bullshit elsewhere

Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.
There are no facts in your post. You are full of shit.

99.99999% effectiveness rate for the vaccines.
Not according to the 6 out of 20 something TX democrats on that flight.

Screenshot_20210720-162746_DuckDuckGo.jpg

It will be interesting if the FDA approves the non-mRNA vaccine Novavax and almost everyone gets the jab. This is the same vaccine technology used since the 80s for the hepatitis B and pertussis vaccines. Safe, long term risks known, fewer side effects.

Who will be the villains then? I say the irrational anger shifts to non-maskers, then back to general liberal rage looking for a place to land.

What happened to the J&J jab, I thought it used a different technology?

Well according to you, you dumb bitch, he (and I) should both be dead at this point.

Strange that we (and about a billion others world wide) aren't huh?

As I've said before, I'll say it again. You're as dumb as a box of rocks.

One can still hope.

FINALLY, you Virtuous Vaccinated, there's something you can do! You can snitch on your unvaccinated, unwashed, unholy friends, family and neighbors and (I'm sure, well I think) that information will go directly to your Public Health Network!

Don't you feel better, virtuous, more holy and righteous!? Check it out. AURS: the Anonymous Unvaccinated Reporting System

PS: I thought my parentheses were a savvy enough nod that this site is satire. But I guess not. It's satire, but close enough to the Dystopian world we live in to fool a lot of people. Which is very sad.
It's not a virtue thing you fuckin' moron.

You want to laugh at this stuff, but...
There are people on this board who now think the OP is the truth. Sue looks like a moron but she has achieved her purpose and increased the confusion. Not sure why this thread is still here as it is fundamentally a con.

There are people on this board who now think the OP is the truth. Sue looks like a moron but she has achieved her purpose and increased the confusion. Not sure why this thread is still here as it is fundamentally a con.
The problem is that this is just a raindrop in a hurricane. It's like this non-stop, and they will usually just deny anything you say in response. In this case the evidence was painfully obvious, but usually it's pointless to point it out, because they simply will not believe you.

Forum List

Back