Anonymous Unvaccinated Reporting System

FINALLY, you Virtuous Vaccinated, there's something you can do! You can snitch on your unvaccinated, unwashed, unholy friends, family and neighbors and (I'm sure, well I think) that information will go directly to your Public Health Network!

Great! Everyone should start overloading the system now by reporting every leftwing fascist idiot you know!

I just wonder how your neighbor knows whether you are vaccinated or not? Can they tell by the smile on your face? :SMILEW~130:

And if it is family or friends reporting you, maybe you just need better family and friends.

If you died from covid at this point I would celebrate.

Celebrate. :mm: There you have it. The true progressive Lefty finally unclothed raw and naked and proud. Wishing someone dead, especially someone you don't even know who has done nothing to you over nothing more than an IDEA is not only the ultimate expression of fanatical, irrational hatred and intolerance, but a sign of the most unhinged, unstable, imbalanced dangerous kook a society can imagine.

Can't you just see Occupied out on his front lawn celebrating when one of his neighbors dies of Covid?

Why are those who are vaccinated and "protected" from covid so fearful? There are dozens of reasons why someone may chose not to get vaccinated and the only people potentially affected are other people who have chosen not to get vaccinated.

Why, you ask? Because the leftist has become an irrational CHILD. Don't waste your time trying to reason with children.

Great! Everyone should start overloading the system now by reporting every leftwing fascist idiot you know!

I just wonder how your neighbor knows whether you are vaccinated or not? Can they tell by the smile on your face? :SMILEW~130:

And if it is family or friends reporting you, maybe you just need better family and friends.
I don’t care

Prove you are vaccinated or pay the consequences

Just get the shot and quit being a pussy.

The only whining, crying pussy I see here afraid of his own shadow is YOU.

PUSSY.

Meantime, for most people, Covid represents a smaller risk than many common threats we face every day everytime we leave our house that no one blinks an eye at.

THE DIRTY SECRET AND GREAT LIE HERE is that the Left don't intend for the masks to ever go away, they don't intend Covid to ever go away, they've designed it as a political tool to beat their opponents over the head with, and is just the next step in trying to totally control your lives.

Been through this already whackadoodle. Keep your "personal choice" to yourself and quit encouraging others to unnecessarily risk their lives and the lives of others.

You must mean like when a woman personally decides to murder the life growing attached to her in her body that SHE acted to put there in the first place!

Another one of those personal choices that is a TERMINAL risk to the unborn child!

Try to force us and pay the consequences.

(IOW, don't bitch when I set you on fire.)

Local Store: Sorry sir, but the unvaccinated must wear masks

Your boss: If you are not vaccinated, you must wear a mask and be tested weekly

Vacation resort: Proof of vaccination required

L
Local Store: Sorry sir, but the unvaccinated must wear masks

Your boss: If you are not vaccinated, you must wear a mask and be tested weekly

Vacation resort: Proof of vaccination required
Store: My medical information is none of your business.

Boss: Happy to let you pay for as many tests as you like, lol

Vacation resort??
What are you, a chick?

L

Store: My medical information is none of your business.

Boss: Happy to let you pay for as many tests as you like, lol

Vacation resort??
What are you, a chick?
Prepare to have limited access compared to the vaccinated

Forum List

Back