Anonymous Unvaccinated Reporting System

Probably zero, because they are confident they will win and you will pay their expenses too. If your suit is not dismissed immediately. Which is likely would be, judging from precedent.
From the link;

"What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

The latest Covidiocy REEEEEEEEEEEEEE! is renewed frothing and barking from Karen Officialdom for "vaccine passports." Apparently they're upset that they're not swinging from lamp posts already.
{BTW: if the Kung Flu vaccines worked, then the over 60% of the country who's gotten both doses should be shutting the fuck up by now, amirite? So that must mean...waitaminute?!? WTH???!!!}
Let's quit fucking around, and just go with the old-fashioned solution to their problem:

And the crybabies over at the ADL? Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck.

Let's just hand these out to everyone who won't take the not-a-vaxx, and require them to wear it prominently in public. I mean, that's where they're headed with this anyways, so let's just get it over with, right?
And if anyone anywhere thinks I won't pin one of those on 24/7/365 the minute any sumbitch tries to tell me the vaxx is mandatory, including at work, you don't know me very well. If necessary, by having it tattooed on permanently, in someplace un-hideable.
Word To Your Mother:
A new Warsaw Ghetto Uprising is going to be a lot funnier with 1,000,000,000 guns in circulation, instead of 2.
Mark my words."

You guys keep telling us what will be done to us if we don't cooperate.
You're deliberately ignoring all the stuff we can, and will, do right back to you aspiring bullies.

Like, wear shirts and shoes? Like, exit through the exit, and enter through the entrance? You don't HAVE to do any of those things. You can go somewhere else, or stay home, or get your ass tossed out the club by the 300 pound bouncer. Your body, your choice.
If a pregnant woman walks in, can they demand to see proof of her marital status?

Most criminals come from single parent homes after all..... it's a public safety concern.

:cool:

From the link;

"What Could Possibly Go Wrong?

The latest Covidiocy REEEEEEEEEEEEEE! is renewed frothing and barking from Karen Officialdom for "vaccine passports." Apparently they're upset that they're not swinging from lamp posts already.
{BTW: if the Kung Flu vaccines worked, then the over 60% of the country who's gotten both doses should be shutting the fuck up by now, amirite? So that must mean...waitaminute?!? WTH???!!!}
Let's quit fucking around, and just go with the old-fashioned solution to their problem:

And the crybabies over at the ADL? Joke 'em if they can't take a fuck.

Let's just hand these out to everyone who won't take the not-a-vaxx, and require them to wear it prominently in public. I mean, that's where they're headed with this anyways, so let's just get it over with, right?
And if anyone anywhere thinks I won't pin one of those on 24/7/365 the minute any sumbitch tries to tell me the vaxx is mandatory, including at work, you don't know me very well. If necessary, by having it tattooed on permanently, in someplace un-hideable.
Word To Your Mother:
A new Warsaw Ghetto Uprising is going to be a lot funnier with 1,000,000,000 guns in circulation, instead of 2.
Mark my words."

You guys keep telling us what will be done to us if we don't cooperate.
You're deliberately ignoring all the stuff we can, and will, do right back to you aspiring bullies.
More apoplectic hyperventilation. Not compelling in the least. Just the typical Trump cult nutsack tantrum, with a slightly better vocabulary in the 10th grade range

More apoplectic hyperventilation. Not compelling in the least. Just the typical Trump cult nutsack tantrum, with a slightly better vocabulary in the 10th grade range
We're not going to capitulate, and we're going to fight back and retaliate against you all every way we can and every chance we get.

Or you could leave people the hell alone.

We're not going to capitulate, and we're going to fight back and retaliate against you all every way we can and every chance we get.
Some of you. And some of you seem to wake up every day and realize how immoral and dumb the rest of you are. I'll take my chances in that "fight". You are on the wrong side of science, history, morality, and ethics. And, judging by precedent, the law as well.

Some of you. And some of you seem to wake up every day and realize how immoral and dumb the rest of you are. I'll take my chances in that "fight". You are on the wrong side of science, history, morality, and ethics. And, judging by precedent, the law as well.
No, I don't think I am.

And I think you know that.

Forum List

Back