Anonymous Unvaccinated Reporting System

Unaffected by all of it. I'm not an emotional decision-maker. I wish liberals would understand that. I don't sway with the majority here--I'm a freethinker. Imagine if you dare.
LOL what a bunch of bullshit, you are 100% motivated by spite. Does your face still have a nose.

Well, it's because you can still get and transmit Covid when you are vaccinated. But they tell us it's milder when you get it while you are vaccinated, but it's still inconvenient, and the children - even thought they rarely get it and its like the flu to them - well its just selfish! AND PUT THAT MASK ON!

Your Fartherland has delayed vaccinations for young people. Why do you think they did that?

We need to stop protecting the feelings of the unvaccinated.
They want to be able to not only avoid vaccination but pretend they are and not wear masks or socially distance.

The vaccinated will proudly show proof they are vaccinated
The anti-vax crowd won’t let them

Name the misinformation

Are the vaccines sterilizing? Will they keep you from contracting and transmitting Covid?
Vaccines WORK

States with low vaccination rates are seeing a COVID surge
It is the unvaccinated flooding our hospitals and dying from COVID

They want to be able to not only avoid vaccination but pretend they are and not wear masks or socially distance.

I have nothing but spite for the antivax crusaders from here on out. I'll save my concern for the gullible dumbasses they infect with their sickness.

PROUDLY

You got a shot. So what?

I have nothing but spite for the antivax crusaders from here on out. I'll save my concern for the gullible dumbasses they infect with their sickness.

Any concern for the people who get vaccinated and die from blood clots or heart attacks or myocarditis?

Or are they martyrs in the New Religion

PROUDLY

You got a shot. So what?
Do you proudly announce you are unvaccinated when out in public?
If a business asks unvaccinated patrons to wear a mask, do you wear one or pretend you are vaccinated?

Vaccines WORK

States with low vaccination rates are seeing a COVID surge
It is the unvaccinated flooding our hospitals and dying from COVID
Here are the facts:

Vaccine statistics are being manipulated to promote a political narrative

Vaccine information is being suppressed and censored.

Well credentialed doctors and scientists are being deplatformed and canceled for their professional opinions about vaccines.

Vaccinated people spread covid.

Vaccinated people are dying.

Vaccinated people get delta.

Vaccinated people get covid.

Vaccine politics are dangerous.

It is important for vaccinated people to learn about early in home treatment of covid.

Early in home treatment of covid can be the difference between life and death.

Forum List

Back